It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by 23432

Thanks for posting that video. I'm looking forward to watching it. I'm familiar with the work of Bruce Lipton but not Tom Campbell. I see he's a NASA physicist.

I like what I hear the Description for the video saying: The future lies with New Science - where biology and physics share the same concepts and we work toward unity with and interaction with the whole cosmos.

I'm also interested in that YouTuber's website What If It Really Works.

Forgive me because I haven't read the entire thread but I've been meaning to sit down one day and try to make it through all of the pages.

I've read Bruce's book, "The Biology of Belief". Very interesting work.

Are you familiar with Jeremy Narby's work as well? Admittedly, his work is a little bit "out there" but in his book, "The Cosmic Serpent", Jeremy discusses his theories regarding bio photon activity.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Are you familiar with Jeremy Narby's work as well? Admittedly, his work is a little bit "out there" but in his book, "The Cosmic Serpent", Jeremy discusses his theories regarding bio photon activity.

I am not. But you can bet I'll be checking it out!

Being "out there" is what we want, in view of the fact that mainstream science is badly in need of repair.
We need to support the mavericks.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Agreed:

Particle based physics is flawed.

There are those who actively deny toroidal atomic structure and spin physics (torsion fields).

I think you are skirting the boundries of "forbidden knowledge". ie: Platonic solids, Torsion waves, Biophotons, etc...

All of these rogue theories tie together and are all aspects of ancient knowledge lost to the modern man. However there are those who are "in the know" but don't want you to know.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
When a person claims that a drawing, a doodle, on a piece of paper or a chalk board, can have fantastical and magic properties, their intellectual degradation and complete divorce from rational thinking is complete. They may still appear to be a modern human outwardly, but in fact they have devolved into the most backward of the Dark Ages type of superstition and lack of thinking ability.

And so in fact neither "math" nor "physics" really mattered in all these threads. It's not about physics or math, it's a frightened flight from knowledge into the dark pit of ignorance, to buy oneself some basic comfort at the cost of their intellect. It's like stuffing your face at a burger place, because you are too lazy to eat healthy. In that case, instead of doing damage to your cardiovascular system, you are damaging your brain.

Draw yourself a pyramid. Wait for the magic to happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Is he the guy who lived with Shamans who took hallucinogenic compounds which induced the plants to talk to them to explain the secrets of DNA? I'd say that's more than just "a little bit" "out there".

It seems to me that after they take the hallucinogen, they only think the plants are talking to them. That's why it's called a hallucinogen, it causes hallucinations.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

All of these rogue theories tie together and are all aspects of ancient knowledge lost to the modern man. However there are those who are "in the know" but don't want you to know.

Exactly.

And those who resist admitting that some of what they've been taught and accepted as valid is off base. And that they're not as smart as they think they are.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

lol.... I figured someone would come along and feel the need to "set me straight" with an over simplification of his research. Feel free to disregard, it's not for you my friend...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
When a person claims that a drawing, a doodle, on a piece of paper or a chalk board, can have fantastical and magic properties, their intellectual degradation and complete divorce from rational thinking is complete. They may still appear to be a modern human outwardly, but in fact they have devolved into the most backward of the Dark Ages type of superstition and lack of thinking ability.

And so in fact neither "math" nor "physics" really mattered in all these threads. It's not about physics or math, it's a frightened flight from knowledge into the dark pit of ignorance, to buy oneself some basic comfort at the cost of their intellect. It's like stuffing your face at a burger place, because you are too lazy to eat healthy. In that case, instead of doing damage to your cardiovascular system, you are damaging your brain.

I don't think so....

It's about finding the answers that modern physics fails to provide. It's about realizing that there may be alternatives to what is commonly accepted as fact. It's about understanding that there are more things unseen than seen.

Go ahead and jump to the conclusion that all those who seek more knowledge are simply filling in the gaps with woo woo science.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't think so....

It's about finding the answers that modern physics fails to provide.

Oh, that's great. Physics evolves, at a good pace, actually. So do other natural sciences. This is due to audacious minds applying critical thinking, checking and re-checking results and validating theories. This is in stark contrast, as I thought was clear to all, to claims that once you draw a little doodle on a scrap of paper, and do it right, you'll harvest some mysterious energy of the Universe. It's not "finding answers", this is appalling stupidity and anyone who posts such cr@p needs to be ashamed.

It's about realizing that there may be alternatives to what is commonly accepted as fact.

Nobody is eschewing "alternatives". But as long as there is no evidence pointing to any of 10,000 alternatives presented so far in this group of threads, and as long as there is some evidence that shows how most of these are patently stupid, I'm not buying just ANYTHING posted here. And by the way, Aristotle was not Belgian.

Go ahead and jump to the conclusion that all those who seek more knowledge are simply filling in the gaps with woo woo science.

You got it! At least you fill this deep inside.

Knowledge seekers are found in classroom and labs. Armchair scientists are found well, in armchairs.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I saw the reference to ayahuasca when I looked the book up on Amazon. I worry about the reliability of information gained that way. However, it may be that it is a crutch that humans need to counterbalance the vise that has been placed on our consciousness over the centuries.

This brings to mind a Red Ice Radio interview I listened to regarding the mainstream psychiatric diagnosis of schizophrenia, where people are placed on pharmaceutical drugs to dull their symptoms. The person interviewed was stating that schizophrenics are actually enlightened individuals in touch with the spiritual realm unperceived by the 5 senses.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I understand your concern, however, Narby has a doctorate in Anthropology from Stanford. The use of Ayahuasca is secondary to his research and only provided insight into the actual studies regarding Bio-photon activity.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Interesting.

It said on Amazon the book is a translation from French. Is that true?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

What the hell are you talking about? Doodles on a scrap of paper? And Aristotle?

Seems as though you've made the assumption that I agree with all the previous posters that you disagree with.

meh... all I'm doing here is providing more sources for knowledge and understanding. You can take it or leave it.... but I would appreciate it if you would at least try to leave out the insults when disputing an assertion.....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Interesting.

It said on Amazon the book is a translation from French. Is that true?

I think so... He's French speaking Canadian

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

. . . but I would appreciate it if you would at least try to leave out the insults when disputing an assertion.....

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The use of Ayahuasca is secondary to his research and only provided insight into the actual studies regarding Bio-photon activity.

I've participated in a discussion on another thread, "Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain," where Bio-photon activity has been brought out. I needed to refresh my memory so I googled it and found 6 posts. Here's the first one: Posted on 02/26/12 @ 07:43 PM

I see there is a link to a 12 page .pdf file "About the Coherence of Biophotons" by Fritz-Albert Popp.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The use of Ayahuasca is secondary to his research and only provided insight into the actual studies regarding Bio-photon activity.

I've participated in a discussion on another thread, "Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain," where Bio-photon activity has been brought out. I needed to refresh my memory so I googled it and found 6 posts. Here's the first one: Posted on 02/26/12 @ 07:43 PM

I see there is a link to a 12 page .pdf file "About the Coherence of Biophotons" by Fritz-Albert Popp.

Popp is probably the leading authority on the subject. Coherent light is basically laser light. Each and every living cell with a nucelus emits and recieves photons. If bio-photon activity is utilized as a form of communication between cells and other organisms the implications are exciting to think about. Bio-photon activity could possibly be the mechanism by which certain unexplained phenomena propagate... ESP, "faith healing", etc....

...and I've been thinking about comments made previously. It's fairly well established in the realm of quantum physics, that "intent" is a poweful force. Just as the mere act observing seemingly changes the state of physical matter, so to does the process of intent. There have been numerous experiments that seem to confirm that the power of "will" can effect the physical realm. There is even experimental evidence that intent can have a retrocausality effect!

So.... "scribbling on a piece of paper" may actually produce real, tangible effects on the phyiscal realms not restricted to the present.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Knowledge seekers are found in classroom and labs. Armchair scientists are found well, in armchairs.

This statement is very telling, if you ask me.

Where did you study? Did you obtain a doctorate? What is your field?

...curious to know why you think it's appropriate for you to comment with an air of authority when you clearly think that these discussions should be left to those who've made science their profession.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? Doodles on a scrap of paper?

Mmm, do you even care to read this thread? This is what your esteemed interlocutor "Mary Rose" has written just recently:

A passage from Chapter Four "Pyramid Energy" brought your post to my mind.

This is amazing:

. . . Pyramids drawn on paper or chalk board (i.e., 2-D drawings of 3-D pyramids) have the same energy as the 3-D version. This may be a trick of the vision in that the viewer is visualizing a 3-D object. Visualization . . . of pyramids will focus the energy as if the pyramid was physically there. Visualizing a pyramid shape over a locality actually focuses the pyramid energies in that locality. . . .

How's that for a piece of 3-D mental turd?

... but I would appreciate it if you would at least try to leave out the insults when disputing an assertion.....

Different people have different sensibilities. For example, the very title of this thread contains falsehood. The "math" mentioned here does NOT contain any vortex at all. How did the vortex come about? It's simple. Same moronic technique as with the "3-D pyramids". It's a doodle that one Marko Rodin made, where he drew a cone and called its apex a "vortex". Same moronic logic. You draw something and declare it real. But wait, Marko doesn't stop there. He says that the apex is actually a black hole. Do you call it an "assertion"? I assert that there is an invisible spaghetti monster in your room right now, does it sound legit?

Sheer idiocy does not have any protection from being called sheer idiocy. Luckily, we have the 1st Amendment.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well... you've obviously neglected to read all of my responses, the first of which I admitted that I haven't read the entire thread.

Honestly man.... you're acting like an ass.... but if that's your gig then by-all-means, carry on.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join