It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

In some social environments I can imagine that people asking for evidence is indeed unwanted. In the scientific community asking for evidence goes without even speaking it out.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by -PLB-

Really? So all these dreamer scientists who actually made discoveries amid mass skepticism were crazy I see. You and many of the other scientist that behave as such are the reason humanity is still so under developed. The rodin coil proves the earth is hollow yet you are too dim witted to figure it out.

You have been identified as a troll and from now on will be treated as such. (which, of course, means you will be ignored.)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by metalshredmetal

To me plausible is something else than pure fantasy.

so are we redefining words to fit our benefit now?
this is exactly the type of irrationality I was talking about.

it is NO MATTER what "plausible" means to you...what matters is what "plausible" means according to English.

STUDENT DICTIONARY

One entry found for plausible.
Main Entry: plau·si·ble

1 : seemingly fair, reasonable, or valuable but often not so plausible excuse>
2 : appearing worthy of belief

Word History: A plausible explanation is one that sounds as if it could be true. Such an explanation is not usually greeted with applause, but the origin of plausible suggests that it might be. Plausible comes from the Latin word plausibilis, meaning "worthy of applause." The first use of plausible in English was to describe a person or thing that deserved special praise. That use is now obsolete. To call something plausible now is to praise it only slightly, if at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And guess what, the definition you come with is in prefect agreement with the one I am using. You are making up an argument about semantics that isn't there. I suspect it is to avoid responding to my actual point.
edit on 10-2-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yes I am a troll because you cannot understand. Perfectly good assumption. You can't even see how the basis for his coil could be the actual design of earth and it is hollow. However I am assuming to you this is impossible. You sir would be the troll.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Not really. You requiring evidence for everything limits you on what you can discover. If I work on something I may use someones ideas, however I do not restrict myself to them. Everything is up for debate even proven facts. There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns. Once you realize this you begin to see that nothing is in fact impossible. So to provide evidence for an idea you generally need people to assist you. Even Mr. Rodin here didn't develop his own coil he just came up with the idea and someone else did it. He is an idea man not the scientist. The scientist is the one who has the burden of proof. Heres the idea now use your brain and figure it out because everything is possible.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You don't know how it works because you are a skeptic. Morons that run around saying you have to prove it to me are the worst kind. Figure it out for yourself the information is all there. That is why he didn't tell anyone exactly how he did it.
The information is there in the picture I posted. In a way, he DID "tell" or should I say "show" people how he did it, in that picture. A picture is worth a thousand words.

You haven't provided any reliable source that you have better information than that picture.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
all of a sudden i guess a whole team of scientists isn't credible...because they are studying pyramids?
So where is the peer reviewed scientific paper on this topic so we can review the science? That's how science is published, in peer-reviewed papers.

Also, you didn't answer my video of the same supercooling effect happening in a garage that's not shaped like a pyramid. If supercooling has something to do with a pyramid, then why is it happening in a garage not shaped like a pyramid?

This is a very specific question, which is not claiming I'm right and the other guy is wrong. It demands an answer. If you can't answer it, then it brings the guy's credibility into question no matter how many letters appear after his name.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You can't even see how the basis for his coil could be the actual design of earth and it is hollow.

I like to listen to interviews on Red Ice Creations. I enjoyed the interview “Brooks Agnew . . . North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in 2012,” which took place December 27, 2011.

I have in my notes:

• Agnew talked about the physics of the soul.
  • He's published in radio spectroscopy and is multi-patented as an engineer.
  • He's the expedition leader of the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition planned for August 2012.
  • Its hypothesis is that planets form as hollow spheres.
  • Earth responds to our changing consciousness.
  • The ancients believed that a life force comes from the center of the earth. It is as if the earth were a living being.
  • A magnetic pole shift seems to be happening.
  • Gravity seems to be variable and originating from the crust rather than the core.
The website regarding this expedition: North Pole Inner Earth Expedition

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
The website regarding this expedition: North Pole Inner Earth Expedition
Hasn't this been planned every year for the last few years but never happens?

The legend says that at a certain place above the Arctic Circle, there exists an oceanic depression or an entrance into the Earth. It's a place where the maritime legend claims sea level isn't level anymore.
What are the coordinates of that depression?

Have they at least verified it by flying over it in a plane equipped with radar that can measure the sea level variation? And if they haven't identified it with a plane, how are they going to find it with a ship? I would think a plane can cover much more area in a much shorter period of time and locate the depression much more quickly.

Of course the words "the legend says" would indicate that none of this has been confirmed with aerial measurements.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

why didn't you look for them yourself? because you didn't want to find them? or because you're lazy?

The type of un-successful tactics you often use in order to make my posts seem un-credible are really becoming annoying. I won't entertain you much longer.

as with times in the past, I will provide you with the links you were too lazy or too willingly-ignorant to look for, but as I said: consider this the last time I do research for you...

some relevant Research Studies

List of research studies by Volodymyr Krasnoholovets AS OF 2008.

~ Real inertons against hypothetical gravitons. Experimental proof of the existence of inertons published by the senior scientist of the russian pyramid research I cited earlier. "Volodymyr Krasnoholovets and Valery Byckov Institute of Physics, National Academy of Sciences, Prospect Nauky 46, UA-03028 Ky¨ıv, Ukraine October 1998 – November 1999"

~ also by the same scientist, this paper highlights that "The prehistoric Egyptian civilization was aware of the subtle properties of matter and used the Earth inerton field in the pyramids for applied purposes." REASONS FOR GRAVITATIONAL MASS AND
THE PROBLEM OF QUANTUM GRAVITY
published in "V. Krasnoholovets, Reasons for graviational mass and the problem of quantum gravity, Ether, Spacetime and Cosmology, Vol. 1. Eds.: M. C. Duffy, J. Levy and V. Krasnoholovets (PD Publications, Liverpool, 2008), pp. 419-450 (ISBN 1 873 694 10 5)."

~ another paper by him about "inertons" Space Structure and Quantum Mechanics

~ "This is one more proof of Krasnoholovets' concept regarding the existence of a substructure of the matter waves of moving/vibrating entities, i.e. the inerton field, which has been predicted in a series of his previous works." ON THE BEHAVIOR OF PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS AFFECTED BY THE INERTON FIELD OF TESLAR TECHNOLOGY

~ ALTERATIONS IN STRESS PARAMETERS IN RATS HOUSED IN A PYRAMID MODEL - SEASONAL VARIATIONS published by "SUREKHA BHAT, GURUPRASAD RAO, K.DILIP MURTHY AND P.GOPALAKRISHNA BHAT" of "Department of Biochemistry, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Manipal University, Manipal, India; Department of Physiology, School of Medicine Universiti of Malaysia Sabah, Sabah, Malaysia. Department of Biochemistry, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal"

~ The Great Pyramid as an Aether Wind Trapping Site by by Volodymyr Krasnoholovets.

~ another page of useful information

~ Volodymyr Krasnoholovets with respect to the book "The Giza Power Plant":

The book keeps pace with my recent findings in the area of fundamental physics: the oriented pyramid is a resonator of the Earth inerton waves, that is, the aether wind, which was elusive from scientists in the 19th and the beginning of 20th centuries. When Einstein proposed his very formal general relativity all studies, which touched the aether problems, were abandoned. However, today the inerton field is already revealed. The field influences objects in the same way as ultrasound. That is why I absolutely support Chris Dunn's theory: indeed, the Pyramid was constructed as a power plant that transduced the Earth vibrating energy into the electromagnetic energy. That is why the book is highly recommended to all thinking scientists, especially, physicists.

these papers are relatively easy to find, if you're willing to look. a lot of the publications are from Russia, Ukraine, & India which makes them slightly harder to find, but not very hard at all.

I know you'll have some sort of empty rebut to this post, but It is clear that the science is there, and you are not as qualified as these scientists, so your rebut will be treated as such.

yawn...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I know you'll have some sort of empty rebut to this post . . .

Some of the most probable are:

1. A hit piece published by a website associated with a front group.
  2. A cherry-picked detail to obsess over the literal definition of a word as used by authority figures.
  3. A personality pecularity of someone whom you have referenced.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

why didn't you look for them yourself? because you didn't want to find them? or because you're lazy?
Because if I looked at a source, I didn't want to see a reply from you that I'm looking at the wrong source.

Thanks for the sources. I just picked one and I'm still looking at more. Here's the first one I looked at:

~ Real inertons against hypothetical gravitons. Experimental proof of the existence of inertons published by the senior scientist of the russian pyramid research I cited earlier. "Volodymyr Krasnoholovets and Valery Byckov Institute of Physics, National Academy of Sciences, Prospect Nauky 46, UA-03028 Ky¨ıv, Ukraine October 1998 – November 1999"
So what did I find?

That he says almost nothing about pyramids based on his own work. In fact I got almost through the entire paper without him even mentioning pyramids....then in the closing section he references a book, not a scientific paper, but a book, written by Ed Petit and Bill Schul back in 1978. This book is not any kind of scientific paper, it's called "The Secret Power of Pyramids".

So based on my review, the amount of science in this paper relating to pyramids is exactly zero. There is zero reference to any science relating to pyramids from the author of the paper, and the external reference the author cites is a non-scientific book. Well if the book is all he's got why bother even citing this paper? Why not cite the 1978 book? Because it wasn't written by scientists? And then you couldn't claim this is science?

Oh and as far as I can tell, the guy who did the supercooling experiments, Alexandr Golod, isn't even a scientist, despite your claims which tended to suggest that your link somehow contained scientific work.

It will take me a while to go through these but so far I'm not finding any scientific support.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I know you'll have some sort of empty rebut to this post . . .

Some of the most probable are:

1. A hit piece published by a website associated with a front group.
  2. A cherry-picked detail to obsess over the literal definition of a word as used by authority figures.
  3. A personality pecularity of someone whom you have referenced.

(we can check off #2)

most probable rebut to this post: A cherry-picked detail to obsess over in the literal understanding of your or my post.

anyway, between you, Mary Rose, and me: ...maybe this newly observed "Inerton" field has some place in Rodin's world, who knows.

The scientist also seems to use the phrase "aether field" interchangeably with "Inerton field." the aether/ether has been theorized by many scientists before, and it's been discussed back in ancient times.

i think i've read that the ether is a 5th element, in the group of Earth, Air, Fire, Water (& Ether). and once again, between you and me, I think it sounds a lot like "The Source Field".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

most probable rebut to this post: A cherry-picked detail to obsess over in the literal understanding of your or my post.
And what pray tell is this "detail"? That you claimed there was science involved with the pyramid claims and I didn't find any evidence of that? That's a "detail"?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I hope that the term "space-time" goes away and is replaced by "aether." And that the term will be used to refer to that which permeates all space, both within matter and without, and which houses consciousness and pure energy, and which Mother Nature has made to be within our power to tap.

If only we could overcome the objections of people.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Hasn't this been planned every year for the last few years but never happens?

Agnew said that there was an expedition planned for the summer of 2007, but that the leader of it died of rapid onset brain cancer in 2006.

Agnew was chosen to replace this person and an expedition was planned for the summer of 2008 but financial difficulties kept it from happening.

What are the coordinates of that depression?

Have they at least verified it by flying over it in a plane equipped with radar that can measure the sea level variation?

Agnew said that nobody flies over either the magnetic pole or the actual North Pole (at least publicly.)

He said that based on the information from the two historians involved with the project and previous data (space-based and maritime), the location is 86° North and 141° East.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I must agree with metalshredmetal here. The fact that a paper that is supposedly about pyramids is in fact not about pyramids at all is just a detail. You are cherry picking here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I must agree with metalshredmetal here.
I hate to see disagreements all the time. It's nice to see you and metalshredmetal agreeing. We need more peace, love, harmony and positive aetheric flow of the cosmic consciousness. I think it's time to put on my magnetic bracelet to rid my body of the toxins that are causing my overly critical cherry-picking behavior.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I must agree with metalshredmetal here.
I hate to see disagreements all the time. It's nice to see you and metalshredmetal agreeing. We need more peace, love, harmony and positive aetheric flow of the cosmic consciousness. I think it's time to put on my magnetic bracelet to rid my body of the toxins that are causing my overly critical cherry-picking behavior.

I also strongly recommend building an orgone accumulator, and I think it can be enhanced if you paint Rodin's sudoku all over it. Just beware the explosive power of orgasm once you are inside. Reich recommended no more than 20 min sessions at a time, but Rodin-enhanced version can get you toast a lot sooner. Let the aether flow freely.

This is a usefeful diagram I found on one of the Reich's cult sites. I think even Mary can knock a few planks together to build one of these. And if not, she can always buy special orgone-enhanced blankets on this site. The full-size blanket is $467 which is admittedly steep, but Mary has spent a lot more on products of less efficacy, so I consider that a bargain. They say that clothing is optional when you are trying to absorb as much orgone as possible.

edit on 10-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join