It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
here's one example: New Russian Pyramid Research

The pyramids are the entire basis for my understanding that the ancients had technology that we don't publicly have today. That - in addition to learning about alternative history, the powers that be and their New World Order agenda of a totalitarian, feudal, one-world government, and their "noble lie" to achieve it - is in-our-face visible evidence that mainstream science and academia has to be filtered to find the truth - not cited as authority.

I don't buy Arb's and BS's arguments for how the pyramids were built.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
here's one example: New Russian Pyramid Research

The pyramids are the entire basis for my understanding that the ancients had technology that we don't publicly have today.

Riiigggghhhtt......you think they prove that we can't move stone blocks because the ancients did.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah, ha-ha, respond with the ridicule knee-jerk reaction. See how intelligent you can be. Cool. Write a constructive post. I'm impressed.

Who is your "they" that you're referring to?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The pyramids are the entire basis for my understanding that the ancients had technology that we don't publicly have today. ...

I don't buy Arb's and BS's arguments for how the pyramids were built.
You don't believe my arguments, and think they had some high tech?

Did you ever buy the Wally Wallington DVD?

He moves huge stone blocks by himself with no technology but sticks and stones, and without any help from anybody (or anything) else:
conspiracyspiral.blogspot.com...

"Ancient Eygyptians couldn't have constructed the pyramids because they are, like, totally ginourmous and point to stars and stuff that they couldn't have possibly understood. Another species or culture or maybe aliens must have done it...or at least helped"

"Stone Henge is totally unexplainable because they would have had to move and lift those big rocks. They didn't have the technology so it must have been something supernatural or from another world. Keep an open mind!"

That type of thinking is done by people who could never possibly come up with an interesting theory of their own, let alone rediscover ancient building techniques, like Wally has. Screw them. Check this out:

Building Stonehenge - This Man can Move Anything

Wally Wallington has demonstrated that he can lift a Stonehenge-sized pillar weighing 22,000 lbs and moved a barn over 300 ft. What makes this so special is that he does it using only himself, gravity, and his incredible ingenuity.
Ingenuity that, sad to say, some people lack, and then project their own shortcomings on others and figure if they don't know how to do something, nobody else does either. Wally Wallington should be a wake-up call for these folks. He says he knows how the pyramids were built.

Whether this claim is true or not is debatable, however what doesn't seem to be debatable is his demonstration that he clearly possesses the ability to move and erect massive stones by himself...in fact he's building a Stonehenge replica with his primitive but ingenious techniques.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Arbitrageur because: Substituted a higher quality version of the same embedded video

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Let's get real.

The stones were too heavy to move across the terrain in Egypt. Additionally, the precision with which the pyramids were built is not publicly available today.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

You are closed minded. The archaic theories you endorse when you criticize others will be known as ideas from simpletons, just as the earth is flat. It has to be that way because every fact you accept will some day be disproved / improved.

I know that our current knowledge is correct, because it works. We are actually curing people from diseases using our current knowledge. We are building the most amazing devices that makes life so much more easy. We know which substances are hazardous and prevent using them, resulting in an ongoing increase in life expectancy.

Sure, some of our current knowledge may be wrong, or be extended upon, but in general we got it right. Else the computer you are currently typing on would not work.

On the other hand, the "non-mainstream" knowledge Mary is coming with has delivered us absolutely nothing. Yet she is preaching the exact opposite.

So sure I am closed minded. I close my mind just enough so that my brain doesn't fall out and the content of my head is replaced with garbage. But I am very eager to learn about new, earthshaking theories that are backed up by experiment. That way I keep the garbage out.

I can never hope to gain much from people who fail to realize that nothing is permanent. All the rules are going to be broken. The best science can offer is a more complex snap shot in time - (sometimes forward thinking rules). The tools science offers are hard won and can yield a great deal, but they don't do a lot for humans on a day-to-day level. Moreover there are better ways to get ahead.

If you believe that the laws of physics can change in the future, you are right. But if they don't, the mathematical description of a falling apple will always remain the same, no matter what we discover in the future. The law will always remain valid within its boundaries. Sure Einstein improved upon Newtons theories. But that doesn't make the old knowledge wrong, it just sets its applicable boundaries. Newtons laws of motions are still used everyday, in fact, they are used way more than Einsteins improvement, because they make the calculations unnecessarily complex.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
On the other hand, the "non-mainstream" knowledge Mary is coming with has delivered us absolutely nothing.

Your denial of suppressed technology is contributing absolutely nothing to the struggle of we the people (ordinary people like me) against those who believe themselves to be superior and justified in their secret plans for the destiny of humanity.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

In the meanwhile, ironically, all your post is saying "I am superior to you because I have unraveled the enormous plot against mankind of suppressing technology by the evil PTB, while you are too stupid to see it". Of course without any evidence to back it up.

When you are pointing at another person, there are still 3 fingers pointing at you.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I've done my homework; you haven't. That's it. End of discussion: To quote you from a much earlier post.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

As to be expected, you come with rhetoric instead of content. As you very well know that you don't have any content, and got an F for your homework.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Nice try.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Its not a try. Your lack of content is obvious in posts such as this one.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
With todays commercial heavy load transporting technology , we can carry about 80 to 100 tons .

We can lift upto 200 tons with moderns cranes .

Some of the stones in Egypt are estimated to be in excess of 500 tons in weight .

Still puzzles me as to how they did it .

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

In addition to the amount of weight, there is the terrain that had to be transversed.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
People who think that the mainstream media/academic/governmental complex is an authority figure on the topic of free energy should evaluate another controversial topic to test your belief that you're being told the truth: Delve into the subject of vaccinations and disease theory. Do a thorough investigation of the alternative publications available on the internet. Then re-evaluate your trust and confidence in the mainstream.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

this has nothing to do with rodin.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

It has everything to do with this thread, which you joined about one year after it started, correct?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

It has everything to do with this thread, which you joined about one year after it started, correct?

It has NOTHING to do with this thread.
If it does, prove it.
I never saw vaccines mentioned in this thread so far!
edit on 9-2-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
We can lift upto 200 tons with moderns cranes .

Some of the stones in Egypt are estimated to be in excess of 500 tons in weight .

Still puzzles me as to how they did it .
Denying the same ignorance over and over again gets really old, but keep spouting ignorant statements and I'll keep denying them. Already discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

In addition to the amount of weight, there is the terrain that had to be transversed.
Please tell me about the terrain that had to be traversed. What do you think makes it difficult?

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join