It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Ring Appears Over Australia On Satellite Imagery : Explained ??!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Keeping an eye out for weather updates I came across this story about this strange image on Satellite.

Can anyone explain this image?

In light of all of the flooding in Australia, I can understand why people would be concerned in seeing this.

Looking for an explanation. Anyone?

A contact in Australia just alerted me to what he describes as “very strange weather taking place over the south west of Australia”. He told me to go to the national weather satellite images if I could not open the images he attached (See left). By the time I had discovered the e-mail and checked, the large clearly defined ring had mostly dissipated but still was just visible on a time loop which was spiraling counter clockwise (Low Pressure system).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e531aee0c32.jpg[/atsimg]
www.pakalertpress.com...

Maybe this explains it?

INEXPLICABLY odd images on Bureau of Meteorology radar. Cyclones off the Australian coast and the most intense storm to hit Melbourne in living memory. A controversial US military facility in Alaska suspected of research into weather control …

It sounds like the plot of a sci-fi conspiracy thriller. In the past five months, the Bureau of Meteorology's weather radar has indeed recorded a number of very strange patterns - rings, loops, starbursts - at a number of places, including Melbourne, Broome and central Queensland, suggestive of some sort of massive interference.

www.theage.com.au...

Edit to add that this is not an image from 6 months ago. That apparently did happen, and was the first time this had ever been seen over Australia.

UPDATE
Edit to add that this appears very similar to an older image as found out by clicking here:

source

So I dont know why this is posted again on the same website with the date of 01-14-2011.
It looks like the same image from a year ago.

The explanation given to the researcher from the weather observatory at Kalgoorlie and Giles in
Western Australia.

Hi Allan,

Early Saturday there were sort of concentric circles of echoes between 200 Kms
and 400 Kms from Kalgoorlie-Boulder. However there was no weather around
this area from which radar signals might have been reflected. It would therefore
seem to be due to what is referred to as "anomalous propagation ".(false
echoes) or even possibly dust in the atmosphere.

Regards, Andy, Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met. Office.

So in other words, nothing to see here people. Move along now

edit on 15-1-2011 by burntheships because: Add Update

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hmm that is very strange. Perfect circles like that are odd to see in nature.

Maybe it is a glitch in the radar? Can someone please figure out what this is.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
That looks eerily similar to the strange radar phenomenon in Arkansas, cited on another thread here, though this "ring" is much much bigger. The one in AR was said to possibly be linked to the bird deaths there. I wonder if this anomaly can be explained by the cyclone that just nearly missed the eastern coast of Australia the last few days?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

3 words that describe that image....HAARP! HAARP! HAARP!
edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ese have been on ATS before...couldn't find the thread but have a look at this vid...relative images start about 4:50 but all is worth a watch.

www.youtube.com.../c/2380E522FF806DE3/8/EzqSMuMTMIE

Actually I recommend checking allthe vids on this site...hours of enlightenment, enjoy.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ok I found one possible explanation: "arcing present in the magnetron" and has only happened once before in Australia.

Our own weatherman - Oz commented here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-1-2011 by burntheships because: format

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

This looks like an old image from early 2010, Also full details of image
not showing. Time Date ect.Cloud/Moisture doesn't match images the last week or so.

regards, rob

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Hmmm.....HAARP. Do we have any other images of such a pattern on radar at times of any earthquakes? With HAARP earthquakes we usually have a pattern of depth and radius. If such an anomaly of radar could also be found at dates and times of upheavals...I think we would have some proof.

I wonder if HAARP caused the crop circles as well?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There were shapes of that nature that was already discussed here before. There are more pics of slightly different shapes that appeared on the radar from the US to Australia. I actually still don't know what caused them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Anything is possible these days...and if it were not of a government experiment...then it would have been all over the news wouldn't you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

It is possible imo. I found a really interesting article and added it to the OP.
Even the weather men and weather stations suspect it.

link   
It may simply be just a graphical symbol to represent or indicate something. Remember that processed satellite imagery have lots of symbols, lines, alphanumeric graphics they put for speeding up visual analysis.

Any professional meteorologist care to explain?
edit on 15-1-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow that's really something. Some kinda fault with the equipment possibly? It looks wayyyy to perfect to be real in any sense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Very bizarre . The article says that he watched it dissipate slowly. Im gonna go out on a limb here and say if this is a true satellite weather image that whatever caused it would be beyond what we could do with harp,and certainly it is not natural .That leaves some type of ET operation . That was the first thought that came to mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Relax, it's simply a radar glitch, nothing more than that and looks like the site involved is Kalgoorlie (gold mining town).

My job involves constant monitoring of BOM weather radar sites and I see such anomalies almost daily all over the country

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
yea that screams haarp theres some strange things been going on lately.. wonder whats up with all this? surely haarp aint testing right now are they?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Very bizarre . The article says that he watched it dissipate slowly.

Like I said, don't get too caught up in it, especially that the imagery is edited. I don't think you're supposed to see state boundary lines either from a geosynch orbit which is 20,000 miles above Earth.

We need an explanation from at least someone with a meteorology background.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

Off topic, but I laughed when I saw your avatar! So cool, love the "ATS" on the playing cards

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Really?

Then can you explain why our own Oz Weatherman said it had only happened ONCE before?

And that it was indicative of arcing of the magnetron?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

What is HAARP? – Videos, Photos and three short articles

Date: August 29, 2010
Link: www.pakalertpress.com...

This article with videos, pictures, and some detail on HAARP was pretty interesting!

Anywho, this topic has already been proposed in an earlier thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... titled:

Australia to build HAARP facility

Read this article about it:

Govt defends $10m grant for untested rain-making

Date: Wednesday, 24 October , 2007 12:36:00
Source:The World Today
Link: www.abc.net.au...

ELEANOR HALL: The Federal Government is defending its decision to award $10-million to a company to trial rain-making technology.

The Environment Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced the grant to the Australian Rain Corporation, a company part-owned by Rupert Murdoch's nephew, Matt Handbury.

But researchers commissioned by the National Water Commission to investigate the technology have questioned whether the $10-million grant should have been awarded now, saying a more careful evaluation of the science is needed first.

With that said, do you think the recent weather storms in Australia could be related to this HAARP technology built in Australia??? Something tells me IT IS!!!

DEVASTATING Australia Floods - HAARP conspiracy

WOW, so maybe the rain in Australia was NOT just a mere weather phenomena, but actually a TRIAL TEST of Australia's HAARP project!!!

THOUGHTS?!

edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added Youtube vid

edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: editing YT link

edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit links

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join