It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Ring Appears Over Australia On Satellite Imagery : Explained ??!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There is no HAARP in Australia... it's called JORN

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I heard the word 'interference' mentioned a few time. It is quite likely that the pattern is interference. Radio waves do form geometric patterns.

Take Holt for example...

Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station
-21° 48' 59.00", +114° 9' 56.00"

Their antenna array is in a Sacred Geometry pattern called a Metatron Cube... Ask yourself why the US NAVY is using Sacred Geometry for and antenna array in Australia

Here is one possible configuration of the signal pattern. Others are possible depending on the frequency they use

JORN - Jindalee Operational Radar Network - JP 2025

One end...

Longreach, Queensland, Australia
-23° 39' 29.53", +144° 8' 49.58"

The other end...

Laverton, West Australia
-28° 19' 36.29", +122° 0' 18.84"

JP 2025 - Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) under the Australian Department of Defence
www.defence.gov.au...

Listed under the category "Electronic Warfare & Radar Division"
www.dsto.defence.gov.au...

HAARP official US NAVY website...

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
www.nrl.navy.mil...

edit on 15-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon, those are great pics, and diagrams.

The last one you posted looks very interesting.
It reminds me of the images captured on the satellite imagery in the links in the OP.

edit on 15-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
oh ffs people it's a glitch in the radar. I see them all the time as every day that i go to work i check out the Bureau of Meteorology and i'm constantly seeing these things. And if you look at the radar site you will notice a radar will be in the centre of it....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well if Radar screens are glitching that often then its time to upgrade the equipment

Imagine if air traffic control was plagued by these 'glitches'... imagine the chaos.

Almost as scary as military people saying an airplane contrail at sunset was definitely a missile

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ATC radar works in an entirely different manner. ATC radars have a strip across the top of them that sends out an interrogation signal to ping aircraft transponders, the transponders send back a signal that tells the aircraft ID, and attitude. This is called secondary radar. Primary radar shows only reflective pings and is subject to the same issues that weather radars have. Dispite the name, secondary radar is the primary radar used by ATC.

www.radartutorial.eu...
Primary Radar:
The primary radar unit has a major quality: It works with passive echoes. The transmitted high-frequency impulses are reflected by the target and then received by the same radar unit. Well, direct cause of the reflected echo is the transmitting impulse sent out by the radar unit.

Secondary Radar:
Secondary radar units work according to another principle: These work with active answer signals. The secondary radar unit transmits and also receives high-frequency impulses, the so called interrogation. This isn't simply reflected, but received by the target by means of a transponder which receives and processes. After this the target answers with another frequency, the response telegram which is produced and transmitted.

Edit to add:
As a matter of fact, this was ATC's problem with tracking the aircraft on 9/11, as they had shut off their transponders they were difficult to filter from the rest of the ground-scatter that was showing up on ATC primary radar.
edit on 1/16/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I heard the word 'interference' mentioned a few time. It is quite likely that the pattern is interference. Radio waves do form geometric patterns.

For a minute there Zorgon i thought you were going to mention that Qantas plane incident that they flogged off. bet they don't do that again, oops

Wal
edit on 16-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That facility is very interesting, could have a number of different uses. I'm not sure Hilbert space is in direct proportion to physical size but if size matters this thing is huge! You could use Hilbert space for things like cracking codes with large key sizes or possibly even solving chess.

Generally chess techniques get broken down into opening, mid game and closing strategies. The matrix of possible game moves for even a single opening is enormous. Suppose you wanted to play all possible chess games that start with the kings pawn to e4 and ends with a mating move to f7?

You could accomplish that in the opening game and just have fun with the mid game against some opponents.

Its scary to think that there are government computers out there capable of watching us older guys putting on our trunks.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Their antenna array is in a Sacred Geometry pattern called a Metatron Cube... Ask yourself why the US NAVY is using Sacred Geometry for and antenna array in Australia

Because sacred geometry is technology hidden in plain sight.

Because sacred geometry has technologies passed down from ancient civilizations they don't like to admit existed.

Because we have used remote viewers to research those ancient times and technologies and are in the midst of trying to figure out how they worked.

Because electromagnetic radiation (EM) is the key to opening up technologies that would appear as magic or advanced alien technologies and they can be used to perpetuate scams and hoaxes.

Because it works.

eta... I love to see certain people in threads. It really makes my day, and helps my research

Here's another instance of this happening recently: link.
edit on 6-4-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by zorgon

Because sacred geometry is technology hidden in plain sight.

Because sacred geometry has technologies passed down from ancient civilizations they don't like to admit existed.

Because we have used remote viewers to research those ancient times and technologies and are in the midst of trying to figure out how they worked.

Because electromagnetic radiation (EM) is the key to opening up technologies that would appear as magic or advanced alien technologies and they can be used to perpetuate scams and hoaxes.

Because it works.

eta... I love to see certain people in threads. It really makes my day, and helps my research

Here's another instance of this happening recently: link.
edit on 6-4-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)
This hexogram is everywhere in the world. I've been chasing these symbol's and they keep leading to the same powerful people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join