It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our universe is a Probability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looked into this paper and link and realized our whole existence is a probability and chance according to this info and technically we can create the outcome of something,in otherwords if you think it then it can become true just by thinking it.So if its official the earth is cracking up?Then maybe by thinkig it ,it will.
What do you think,True or False,or does`nt matter as its all probable?
www.ipod.org.uk...
www.ipod.org.uk...

edit on 14-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A mind before matter universe ey?

Intriguing indeed. Makes one wonder how the world is formed in the footprints of entertainment(books/movies/etc).

"Who else knows about this?" would be the next best question.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

thats why we're here - there was always the chance we would be

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

All quantum mechanic scientists know this infact their trying to build a quantum computer so they can eventually create a super robot that will use it to mintain itself by random thought processes ,much like us.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Universe is a manifestation of a probability.

There is infinite probability though, so the Universe's form will have a probable chance of perpetually shifting towards manifesting other probabilities.

And there is a probability I am making this up as I go.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If you truly believe in infinity anything and everything not only is possible, but happening all at the same time. Right now and this instant. I'll have to look up the website again, but there was an interesting article with a mathematical equation denoting the light years away from Earth where a parallel universe most likely sits. Where instead of waking up this morning and brushing your teeth you decided to take a shower first.

Pretty heavy stuff to say the least.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The Universe is a manifestation of a probability.

There is infinite probability though, so the Universe's form will have a probable chance of perpetually shifting towards manifesting other probabilities.

And there is a probability I am making this up as I go.

Well terminator just became real,and I imagined it was fiction,superobots,what for?
interdimensional travel perhaps,as we puney humans could`nt survive the trip !
mmmm..........Maybe a civilization out there has already done that and thats whats inside the mystery of UFOs.There not so much alien as machines developed to survive sustained travel within the supersymetry of the 11th dimension for some other race out there watching us !Sound impossible,well consider that our own scientists have duplicated a particle along a superstring already from a installation and reparticlized it in another,like star treks beam me over.Remember though they`ve only done this with one particle,now imagine they could do it with a superrobot inside a device,pretty good way to explore the universe,even other dimensions

www.youtube.com...

Even imagine if there really is other versions of you in multiuniverses then the choices you make are predetermined by a invisible subconscious process that because you chose one thing in one universe you will never do it in this one,in other words your brain works and functions because it knows all the other outcomes of you and is predetermined by the laws of probability in a multiverse of realities that you will allways go for blondes Etc....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have had that same philosophy that you can determine what you want just by saying it out loud. An old aunt of mine used to say: 'Watch what you wish for as you just might get it.'
All the talk here goes into the global consciousness and researchers on this have determined that mass thought processes do correlate in increased activity as we all think of the same thing such as when Princess Diana died, when Michael Jackson died etc...

noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

your not suggesting that people wanted these people to die are you,I mean come on,Is`nt that a film -when men stare at goats?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

more info on the Global Conscousness Project. After these much loved stars died, the Global Consciousness Project recorded the emotional aftermath of their deaths and it was astonishingly high. In essence, their project is saying, if people can harness this emotional power and it can be measured, then that has huge implications as in the movie you cite: When Men Stare at Goats! It is not so far fetched to say humans on mass can change things, like there is loads of Global Prayer websites and if you tune in you can pray synchronisically with others throughout the world.
After Michael Jackson died a huge ground swell happened saying his songs such as Heal the World should be used and the global prayer network was formed. They have a prayer day next on January 25th, see this website:
www.majorloveprayer.org...

here is a link to pray for the delay or stopping 2012:
www.letuspraytoday.com...
There are loads more throughout the world offering a new way to pray via the internet.

new topics

top topics

join