It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the end or the beginning but it's totaly crazy !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hello
I wanna talk about something that really concerns me
when I have conversation with some friends or co-worker I really feel that they are either crazy or totally incoherent , there really are hot topics that shocked me, I tell myself that the world faces a real crisis which I believe will end badly, how the GOV is driven around in circles, but for theme everything is fine as long as they have their jobs, their iPod, their IPAD, their dress, their restaurant, their travels, some even say i m the one who are crazy and paranoid,I should think of something else, have fun.
some are afraid of losing their money or their cars!
some even tell me that the crisis is over because the government say it !
they speak, speak and in the end they say nothing. Like they don't want face it
i don't know how to explain it because it's a weird situation.
My best friend called me yesterday and she told me if i had noticed how people are acting strangely how they have suspicious look or staring into space like lost ! she said that she don't understand here sister who became shallow and speaks only of his phone and money and boys, and quiet sometimes has the same look lifeless like people in the street.

i never buy this story of the end of the world, but since a few month i really start to ask question and now since a few day i feel it, world is changing only blind people or only if you don't wanna see it or face it,
how the world is changing very quickly

maybe finally I entered the twilight zone.

did you notice this ?

edit on 14-1-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I feel like the world is going through changes, but its like i said in some other threads, I have no idea if the world is gonna end on 2012, or if there will be a great awakening, or if anything physically tangible will happen at all, but still, i do feel like things are in transition, they are not the peaceful way they once were. As far as other people not buying into it and caring more about their possessions, its their choice, and times are hard so i understand their concern about the here and now and not a possible date in the future. That being said, many believe everything the media says, i for one do not. You can keep trying to convince them, some may eventually come around to your thinking, others will just judge you, which is sad, because regardless of anything happens, it never hurts to be prepared. For now just keep your eyes and ears open on the 2012 topic, but keep your mind calm, we best serve others with a calm heart and mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Jesus actually talked about this very thing that you're describing when He talked about what it will be like for those chosen by God. He says, when you were of the world, the world loved you because you were one with them, but I will remove you from the world, and the world will hate you because you will be alien to them. This is essentially what you're describing. The people are trapped in the trappings of the world. They think that the things that matter ARE their iPODS and cell phones and cars. So you come along and say, hey! There are other things going on, these things aren't important, and you find yourself feeling alone and isolated. Just know that though you feel alone, you're not, because there are a lot of people feeling the same way too. Peace...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesickness

I am strangely calm, I feel not worried or afraid, quite the contrary
usually the stories of doom that always makes me laugh
but this time it's different, I can feel it but
something inside me telling me it's an event that I can cope
some months ago I left town for a little house in a quiet area, I ask
my employer to work from home, a little voice inside me telling me it time to leave the town.
I do not know what to expect but I know it's there and I would go through.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Agreed with most everything said, but........... whatever you do, don't waste your life or too much time worrying about things you can't control. Don't let it consume you, I find I have to step back from reading all this stuff and just look around. Don't waste your life worrying, on stuff you can't control, and all that, just tell people what you think so at least you did your part. Too much to enjoy still to worry about "all this stuff."

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

thank you for your message, sorry if i offend you but i believe in the power of univers but not in religion, but i like the way you say it and in fact i don't care if you are religious, the most important for me it's we have the same roots we are brother and sister.
this what i wanna keep in mind, i wanna go beyond religion, beyond color of the skin, if it's really the end i will give the best of me because in the end it only remains that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Some people are just stupid beyond comprehension but most are just afraid to consider that everything isn't what they think it is. They want things to be normal so bad that all of the evidence in the world no matter how it is presented will not shake them out of their comatose denial. A study was done about this concerning the Jews after Hitler took power. The majority of them simply refused that things would not get back to 'normal' and all of the bad things were just a temporary phase. And no matter what happened to them along the way, they refused to believe it would continue.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

you right but as i say i'm not worrie i'm just watching how the people are changing and fastly and this is a very strange situation... i feel like i'm a spectator of a play, i can see who are playing the though guy, who are playing the smart one who are playing the boss, i never judge i just look... but since a few weeks now i also see that some people are playing the bad piece.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

we saw how it ended....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well we don't know what will happen on 2012. But I think it has nothing to do with the end of the world. More like the end of the world as we know it.

How do we know it? well for me it's pretty much a negative place. I really think we are going to the wrong direction. Examples are pollution, violence, etc. We let our own kind die of hunger when others have more than enough. Every country spends money on weapons to destroy and kill instead of using it to give kids better education.

So I think, or at least I hope that something will happen, or is already happening. To change the world as we know it, whatever it may be.

If nothing happens then, oh well. But I expect more Earthquakes that will take out negative energy, not that I want to.

The changes might be right now like you said. But I didn't notice yet though.
edit on 14-1-2011 by danielsil18 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I really think we are going to the wrong direction. Examples are pollution, violence, etc. We let our own kind die of hunger when others have more then enough. Every country spends money on weapons to destroy and kill instead of using it to give kids better education.
reply to post by danielsil18

only those words should ring like a bell in evrey head of evrey human in this world... but NO !
that is what is even crazier.
like I said, i feel like'm in a bad movie ... a story or humans becoming totally lobotomized sometimes I tell myself that people unconsciously act like that to destroy itself, as Program ... it's a bit far fetched ...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The interesting thing is, if enough people start thinking like this, there will be a mass shift of consciousness. In the most literal of ways. Mass amounts of people will change their actions, perspectives, and thoughts consciously. Couldnt think of a better thing than replacing all the fear with Love.

if it's really the end i will give the best of me because in the end it only remains that

Very nice, and no matter what happens in 2012, your body will pass away as it would have anyway. Might as well give the best of us, even if it means another 1000 years, right?

Keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

the road to wisdom is long and full of pitfalls, and I have no pretention, we need also want a deal with our true nature, we must change because it is vital for us and vital for our environment,nobody thinks or wants to destroy his house or he finds himself without a roof but paradoxically this is what most of humans do with the planet.
Before there was just one look I did not want to cross... mine ... because there was ignorance, fear, materialism, i did not want to deal with it, but finaly i did not have the choice.
i don't know if i'm better now but i know i'v reach a new state of my life and i feel it
that's why I'm not afraid of the end or any end because it's just learning, I also tell myself that ultimately those who do not want to see it is that they are not yet ready or not finished yet ...the school

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
i don't know if i'm better now but i know i'v reach a new state of my life and i feel it
that's why I'm not afraid of the end or any end because it's just learning,

From what i have seen, all ends are a beginning. for something to begin, something else has to end. No fear needed! Its just how things happen.

I also tell myself that ultimately those who do not want to see it is that they are not yet ready or not finished yet ...the school

For me, it was pretty easy to start living, once one accepts death. In such a finite and short time frame, every thought, action, and word one puts into play is their "message to the world." It is interesting to see what people choose to write in that book. Whether or not one makes a conscious choice, it seems a choice is still made, as the "timeframe" advances either way. It is the free will separation from that which we are fully a part and that which we observe (many terms for it, none relevant). But no matter the decision, it is chosen "correctly."

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
this what i wanna keep in mind, i wanna go beyond religion, beyond color of the skin, if it's really the end i will give the best of me because in the end it only remains that.

I think that no matter what happens, if we have that kind of mindset, just as our determination drive us to find answers to our questions, we'll be able to pull through. If our info is not enough, then our instinct will show us where the remaining pieces of the puzzle are, just so long as we're willing to put forth effort and discern the lie from the truth.

I guess the worst thing to say at this point would be "at least you're not one of them", the sheeple. But I say that only because I believe that most of us underestimate the power of a live conscience. Remember when Patton commanded his troops to pray at Bastogne? I don't really know how much truth is in that story, and this is in a conspiracy site, but the main point is that it seems like people back then were able to accept such things. Nowadays I hear about US Troops claiming that they are being "spiritually-raped" by having to attend church?

I get the feeling that we just lost something crucial during the last few years

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

finally be or not to be spiritual in my opinion it didn't very important,
sometimes it can be trapped in his own quest for spirituality.
Some people speak of ascension I have not really grasped the concept, or perhaps
I do not want to understand the question because there people who are making money with that
belief and you must do this and that to reach this state of mind.
love is for everyone like water and air but not the love we knew but one free of coercion, one that asks nothing in return.
that's what I'm saying and i feel the end , the love is gone.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
post by greentaylor

I get the feeling that we just lost something crucial during the last few years

you are totaly right !

for me we've lost that ability to say we were just humans who live on one planet.
we forget to think of simple things

here is a list of what divides us

-money
a disease that has no cure the only way to end the money, that's total destruction
Money has destroyed the planet, has trapped the men in a false reality by making them believe that life is better with, today you can buy everything even children ... it destroys families, destroys lives .. .

-religion
is a message of hope and sharing, tolerance and wisdom that preaches the religion ... we are far from this idea, religions divide people instead of instead of bringing them together.
Just looking around people hate eatchother across the world to a religious issue ...

-skin color
then I don't understand why some think they more superior to others because
they have a different skin color ... that's a big mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

There are 5 stages of grief. Society as a whole is now entering the grief of losing it's excessive way of life... It is collapsing about them.

The first stage of grief is Denial. That is why these people talk and say and believe the things they do, about their jobs their gadgets their money their excessive lifestyles... They think it's all fine because they are in denial.

I'm just worried what society is going to turn into when the Anger stage hits. That will be unknown territory.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

hmmm! it's really the steps I went through it like many others

1-Denial
i'v try to live my life and to do like all the others, i knew that sooner or later i will had to say goodby to this kind of life but i did not want to deal with it

2-Anger
when i did not had the choice because all my innerself was fighting against me I felt anger against the world, against people, against me ...

3-Bargaining
i'v try to make a deal with myself to to make deals with God to stop or change the loss. Begging, wishing, praying to bring back my life to stop this crazy things but it was too late my eyes and my mind was totally
open to this new reality...there is no way back

4-Depression
i was overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, frustration, bitterness, self pity, mourning loss of that life as well as the hopes, dreams and plans for the future. Feeling lack of control, feeling numb even feeling suicidal.

5-Acceptance
there is a difference between resignation and acceptance. i had to accept the loss, not just try to bear it quietly. now i do just what i have to do, i talk about what i feel. but in the end this my choice and i feel quiet and happy.

the world as you say is under that grief, globaly the people feel it's the end
the Denial many people don't want face it in the same time others a going to another step the anger look how people around the world are angry, look tunisia, greece, africa they are rising there voice to say enough ! some people are experiencing now the depression like people in europe or america they are frustrated and feel the lack of control, the last step the acceptance ...when globaly people enter in that phase for me it's the moment to make the choice...face it or ...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinmorningstar
Jesus actually talked about this very thing that you're describing when He talked about what it will be like for those chosen by God. He says, when you were of the world, the world loved you because you were one with them, but I will remove you from the world, and the world will hate you because you will be alien to them. This is essentially what you're describing. The people are trapped in the trappings of the world. They think that the things that matter ARE their iPODS and cell phones and cars. So you come along and say, hey! There are other things going on, these things aren't important, and you find yourself feeling alone and isolated. Just know that though you feel alone, you're not, because there are a lot of people feeling the same way too. Peace...

Amen.
Totally agree...... Jezus did talk about it,.... and that's why His voice can still be heard...
if you look around, you know enough...!!!
Peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join