It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the 13th Zodiac Sign

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This 13th sign is apparently to do with healing. That's like the serpent entwined around the stick being a healing symbol of Moses. It was also a symbol of the Temple of Asclepius in Ancient Greece. And, survives today in the medical world. Now, a Sagittarius characteristic (I'm also partly Sagittarius - being my ascendant sign) is to do with the medical. So, that 13th sign could have just been incorporated (or mostly) into Sagittarius.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Skulls.....serpents.....has this new zodiac sign got anything to do with Lord Voldemort?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Are you being serious here?

Skulls.....serpents.....has this new zodiac sign got anything to do with Lord Voldemort?

Or is this a sarcastic statement? I hope it's the latter..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Are you being serious here?

Or is this a sarcastic statement? I hope it's the latter..

muggle

edit on 7/8/2011 by 1littlewolf because: added winky smiley face so ppl wouldn't think I actually was serious

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Can you please contact me at "[email protected]" regarding this topic?
Thank you.
Me.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Pleasant suprise to see this topic .As you can see by my avatar I am quite verse with this subject .This sign is not patterned on Enki as one of your links implies .It represents Christ , the 12 commonly known signs representing the 12 Appostles and the 13th Christ the Healer ( Ophiucus translated from Greek means Healer) .
The constellation it's self depects Christ wrestling and getting control of the serpent . Ophiuchus has his foot on Scorpio , this represents Christ walking on water (Scorpio being a water sign) .Scorpio being the sign of death and rebirth and is the only sign with three symbols , all others are singular.
The 13th sign is known in all ancient cultures .Based on the ancient Lunar Calendar of 13 Months of 28 days (fitting into the modern solar calander with ease).The dates for Ophiuchus given on many websites are incorrect .Remembering there are only 28 days in each month, days 29,30 and 31 being invalid. Begining the year January 1st ,Ophiuchus starts on what our modern calendar recognizes as November 5th ( My Birthday) and is placed between Scorpio and Sagitarius.
You may recall in the New Testament's , book of revelations .Christ speaks to the Churches and speaks to one, of his knew secrect name for his return . That name is JASON ( again translates to HEALER from Greek ) and is hiden and encrypted into the modern calendar .This is the only name that this can be done with , can you see it ??
J uly
A ugust
S eptember
O ctober
N ovember

The Greek story of Jason and the Argonauts is a veild story hidden in symbolism and astrological signs and cannot be taken for granted on face value . So what does a Greek story have to do with Christ ? Greece at the time had a large population from the Biblical tribe of Benjamin after the Exile. Also take note that Jason was accompanied by 12 , hence Jason plus 12 = 13 . Interestingly enough if you watch the Hallmark channel's version of Jason and the argonaughts .You will notice in the first scene Jason talking to a saytar in the mountains at night .Behind them the constellations of Scorpio and Sagitarius are seen to flash .Jason himself being between them as Ophiucus .Interesting the producers of this film are aware of this sybolism as many are not versed in this knowledge .The Identity of Christ will be revealed to the world by the following clues -

JASON ,13 , 151 , 555 .

Christ will appear in the Southern Hemisphere ( The New Testament's King of the South who makes war with the ten Kings of the North ) , also notice that the description of his army is astrological , scorpions (Scorpio) ,lions (Leo) and so forth .Many christians deny astrology , this coming from one statement made by God where it is said your wicked star gazers , soothsayers etc will fail .They don't understand that this was addressed to one individuals court stargazers .If they deny Astrology then they deny the very gates of Heaven as the precious stones of the pillars are in fact the birth stones of the Zodiac . Also christians constantly quote 12 tribes of Israel when in fact there were 13 .Count them for yourself .

Many look at 2012 as the end of the world or the return of Christ .Now lets take a look at how Ophiucus fits into this .Firstly lets clarify that there are two dates disputed for December 2012 .One being the 21st the other being the 23rd .The 23rd is the correct date and is revealed again the number 13 . 1+2 +2+3 + 2+0+1+2 Total 13 .On this date Ophiucus passes through the ecliptic centre of the milkyway ( called the birth canal) This is not the end of the world , but the begining .As a side note is interesting to note that the black nobility of Europe including the Monachy of the UK celebrates Christmas on December 23 .

I could go much further but do not have the time at present . Good find OP now start digging the secrets ,I have given you a fair start .

edit on 13-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: TYPO

13th Zodiac can you please contact me at [email protected]

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

You sound like you've certainly done your homework on the subject...personally it all sounds extremely credible. I've been a believer for a large portion of my life as well as a disillusioned Saggitarius, so all that information you presented regarding correlation between this new "evil astrological" sign and the Biblical Messiah especially caught my eye.

I just have one small question/request though, 13th,
I really would like to "keep digging" in the matters you were talking about- could you help me out with any kinds of resources to check out? Especially the part about how Jesus told one of the churches that his name would be "Jason" upon returning...? What book/verse is that part found in?

Thanks in advanced, blessings

Bryan

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
with Horus , Jesus, ANd many others, there is always TWELVE disciples with THEM making th e group thirteen. The glorious one is the 13 so from my perspective, there can only be TWELVE zodiac signs with THE SUN being 13 - the glorious one going around them.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join