It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetometer thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I seem to recall that we(earth) are either about to, or are currently, passing through a highly energized part of space....This was supposed to happen after we had reached the plane of the galactic ecliptic i believe....
There was some kind of energy cloud or other we were headed for....anybody else recall this?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yup, sure do. This is a standard piece of the 2012 lore. Seems I have seen more about this recently, but I don't have any links handy.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I was monitoring the magnetometer for over a year and a half and came to a realization that it changed and became erratic at times and quit..... I am blown away by what is going on now, it never looked anything like that and yes things are quickly getting very freaky.....What the hell we are all going to die anyway so why worry about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
So, uh... did anyone ever see the 2003 box-office flop called "The Core"? The overall premise of that movie is starting to ring some bells...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienProbed
I was reviewing the data for August 2010 when I came across something odd. August 10th 2010 has gone missing and has been replaced by Jan 1st 1997.

Wait, THAT is weird. And that was the one date that I was linking to in in my post above! I only checked like five dates randomly to see what it would show, and 20100810 was one of them. But I never registered that it was a pic from 1997. I am sure it was the same picture though. Does anyone have the possibility to call and ask, I mean it would be a valid question why they put in pics from -97 last year.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You all need to draw up data from other devices that alter the frequency, What other projects are of the same group as HAARP?

Also in regard to my earlier post on here, did you definately rule out any effects caused by it? Iridium?
www.iridium.com...
investor.iridium.com...

Also this? Coincidence?
Wikipedia
IridiumFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iridium ( /ɪˈrɪdiəm/ i-RID-ee-əm) is the chemical element with atomic number 77, and is represented by the symbol Ir. A very hard, brittle, silvery-white transition metal of the platinum family, iridium is the second densest element (after osmium) and is the most corrosion-resistant metal, even at temperatures as high as 2000 °C. Although only certain molten salts and halogens are corrosive to solid iridium, finely divided iridium dust is much more reactive and can be flammable.

Iridium was discovered in 1803 among insoluble impurities in natural platinum. Smithson Tennant, the primary discoverer, named the iridium for the goddess Iris, personification of the rainbow, because of the striking and diverse colors of its salts. Iridium is one of the rarest elements in the Earth's crust, with annual production and consumption of only three tonnes. 191Ir and 193Ir are the only two naturally occurring isotopes of iridium as well as the only stable isotopes; the latter is the more abundant of the two.

The most important iridium compounds in use are the salts and acids it forms with chlorine, though iridium also forms a number of organometallic compounds used in industrial catalysis, and in research. Iridium metal is employed when high corrosion resistance at high temperatures is needed, as in high-end spark plugs, crucibles for recrystallization of semiconductors at high temperatures, and electrodes for the production of chlorine in the chloralkali process. Iridium radioisotopes are used in some radioisotope thermoelectric generators.

The unusually high abundance of iridium in the clay layer at the K–T geologic boundary gave rise to the Alvarez hypothesis that the impact of a massive extraterrestrial object caused the extinction of dinosaurs and many other species 65 million years ago. Iridium is found in meteorites with an abundance much higher than its average abundance in the Earth's crust. It is thought that the total amount of iridium in the planet Earth is much higher than that observed in crustal rocks, but as with other platinum group metals, the high density and tendency of iridium to bond with iron caused most iridium to descend below the crust when the planet was young and still molten.

en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)
The term iridium anomaly commonly refers to an unusual abundance of the chemical element iridium in a layer of rock strata, often taken as evidence of an extraterrestrial impact event because of the case of such an anomaly at the Cretaceous–Tertiary boundary (often abbreviated K-T boundary). Iridium is a very rare element in the Earth's crust, but is found in anomalously high concentrations (around 100 times greater than normal) in a thin worldwide layer of clay marking the boundary between the Cretaceous and Tertiary periods, 65 million years ago. This boundary is marked by a major extinction event, including that of the dinosaurs along with about 70% of all other species. The physicist Luis Alvarez and his coworkers were the first to link the extinction to an impact event based on the observation that iridium is much more abundant in meteorites than it is on Earth. This theory was later substantiated by other evidence, including the eventual discovery of the impact crater, known as Chicxulub, on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.

The type locality of this iridium anomaly is near Raton, New Mexico.

edit on 14-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is massively coincidental dont you think in relation to evidence backing your claims?

Please read these links in relation to your thread

Iridium is the chemical element with atomic number 77.
en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium satellite constellation, a constellation of satellites used to provide voice and data coverage
en.wikipedia.org...

Iridium Communications Inc., the company that operates the satellite constellation
en.wikipedia.org...
Iridium Communications Inc. (formerly Iridium Satellite LLC) is a company, based in McLean, VA, United States which operates the Iridium satellite constellation, a system of 66 active satellites used for worldwide voice and data communication from hand-held satellite phones and other transceiver units. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth, including poles, oceans and airways. The company derives its name from the chemical element iridium. The number of satellites projected in the early stages of planning was 77, the atomic number of iridium, evoking the metaphor of 77 electrons orbiting the nucleus.

Iridium anomaly
en.wikipedia.org...

Please dont assume im derailing or off topic. Im not. Its your thread that led to me finding this

S&F well deserved for your thread

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow i am honestly very surprized to see the magnetometer still SO active. I thought for sure today it would die down completey but looking at it its almost if its now constant activity with moments of lacking.
Does ANYONE know an expert that can properly explain this data? I'm curious if were going to see another earthquake riddled day or whats going to happen. This is quite unsuual and I'm glad others have looked further back to confirm any repeats in history.
Everyone that has been working on this thread has been great and helpful and most of all POSITIVE. Thanks everyone lets keep an eye on it.
The iridiuim thing definately is something to look into, i can honestly say i probably wont have a chance until well later on today but... it seems its used strictly for communications. Not sure if anyone ever read the "left behind " books, there's a part in there when the antichrist ensures everyone has proper communication by creating "solcel" communication, usual celluar and solar energy to communicate, perhaps if our grids go down iridium is our back up! who knows
GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!

P.S Maybe we can flag this a bit more to get it moved up so some experts will stumble upon? Thanks.

edit on 14-1-2011 by srbouska because: addition

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Check this out!!!
Air interfaceCommunication between satellites and handsets is done using a TDMA and FDMA based system using L-band spectrum between 1616 and 1626.5 MHz.[30] Iridium exclusively controls 7.775 MHz of this and shares a further 0.95 MHz. In 1999 Iridium agreed to timeshare a portion of spectrum, allowing radio astronomers to observe hydroxyl emissions; the amount of shared spectrum was recently reduced from 2.625 MHz.[31][32]

The type of modulation used is normally DE-QPSK, although DE-BPSK is used on the uplink (mobile to satellite) for acquisition and synchronization.[33] Each time slot is 8.28 ms long and sits in a 90 ms frame. Within each FDMA channel there are four TDMA time slots in each direction.[34] The TDMA frame starts off with a 20.32 ms period used for simplex messaging to devices such as pagers and to alert Iridium phones of an incoming call, followed by the four upstream slots and four downstream slots. This technique is known as time division multiplexing. Small guard periods are used between time slots. Regardless of the modulation method being used, communication between mobile units and satellites is performed at 25 kilobaud.

Channels are spaced at 41.666 kHz and each channel occupies a bandwidth of 31.5 kHz; this allows space for Doppler shifts

And this!!!

Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hey I'm sorry can you do me a favor and explain how this would affect the magnetometer? I'm sorry i'm just not that great with hardcore technical data!!
Much appreciated!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7def38d6899a.gif[/atsimg]

Latest pictures from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. Notice the spot a couple hours ago with what looks like no activity then jumps right back to where it was.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

WOW okay so i thought it was gonna die down.. good catch its rigth back up there... wonder if we can link USGS and spaceweather as well as the ocean buoy link together on one page so we ahve all we need and when we see a spike on the magnetometer we can see if there were any disturbances.. I'm at work so i can tkeep 3 huge windows open lol. anyone else?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hi just wanted to put this piece of information to you all.
Can you interprit this into a similar chart or let me know what or where i would find info?
Technical details[edit] Air interfaceCommunication between satellites and handsets is done using a TDMA and FDMA based system using L-band spectrum between 1616 and 1626.5 MHz.[30] Iridium exclusively controls 7.775 MHz of this and shares a further 0.95 MHz. In 1999 Iridium agreed to timeshare a portion of spectrum, allowing radio astronomers to observe hydroxyl emissions; the amount of shared spectrum was recently reduced from 2.625 MHz.[31][32]

The type of modulation used is normally DE-QPSK, although DE-BPSK is used on the uplink (mobile to satellite) for acquisition and synchronization.[33] Each time slot is 8.28 ms long and sits in a 90 ms frame. Within each FDMA channel there are four TDMA time slots in each direction.[34] The TDMA frame starts off with a 20.32 ms period used for simplex messaging to devices such as pagers and to alert Iridium phones of an incoming call, followed by the four upstream slots and four downstream slots. This technique is known as time division multiplexing. Small guard periods are used between time slots. Regardless of the modulation method being used, communication between mobile units and satellites is performed at 25 kilobaud.

Channels are spaced at 41.666 kHz and each channel occupies a bandwidth of 31.5 kHz; this allows space for Doppler shifts.[
Coincidence?
Checkout the locations????
Earth base-stations
A Motorola 9500 phoneIridium routes phone calls through space. In addition to communicating with the satellite phones in its footprint, each satellite in the constellation also maintains contact with two to four adjacent satellites, and routes data between them, to effectively create a large mesh network. There are four earth stations which link to the network through the satellites visible to them. The space-based backhaul routes outgoing phone call packets through space to one of the earth station downlinks ("feeder links"). Station-to-station calls from one satellite phone to another can be routed directly through space without going through an earth station. As satellites leave the area of an earth station, the routing tables are updated and packets headed for the earth station are forwarded to the next satellite just coming into view of the earth station. Communication between satellites and earth stations is at 20 and 30 GHz.[36]

Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

But I can guess I don't have the knowledge to do it anyway because the first couple paragraphs went way over me head

edit on 14-1-2011 by fasteronfire because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What would the chances of the frequencies changing or showing a form of distortion when this takes place?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I stumbled upon it before when doing research for another thread. Iridium pops up again.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In regard to this thread you have a timeframe when it will be turned off.

therefore im assuming we will see it on the charts, meaning that we can track back its events due to knowing the frequency that stops relates to this particular source
Tevatron will end in FY2011

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10b78bccfde9.gif[/atsimg]

The latest image from the magnetometer.

Things look to be back to 'normal'...assuming we were even reading the chart correctly in the first place.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

unless you check all the boxes at the bottom and look at all three charts. the one in the middle (for mag east instead of north) is ODD. i went back a few days and it wasn't doing that before.
edit on 15-1-2011 by enemoplem because: add info

i have no idea if this means anything: from the HAAP site - "Typical signals
Magnetic field variations of interest in this program are those induced by electric currents in the ionosphere. The major signal categories detected by the induction magnetometer are short period magnetic pulsations such as Pc1, Pc2, Pc3, PiB, and PiC in a frequency range above a few tens of milliHertz. Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force. In addition, signals generated in the atmosphere that are caused by lightning discharges, the Schuman resonances, are also detected and sometimes become strong enough to mask signals from the ionosphere"

then google schumann resonances
edit on 15-1-2011 by enemoplem because: adding more info

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I got a U2U from PuterMan requesting the HAARP images I collated for 2010. (See my post on page 2)
Unfortunatly I don't have enough posts yet to U2U him back, so I'm replying in this thread.

I created images for 2008 to yesterday (Jan 17th 2011) and uploaded the zip to MegaUpload.

Preview Thumbnail Size: 3mb

HAARP Induction Magnetometer 2008-2011 Size: 309mb

Enjoy

(If someone could u2u him for me and let him know this is here, it would be much appriciated. thanks)

edit on 18-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: fixed

edit on 18-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: added preview thumb

edit on 18-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: added u2u request

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienProbed

I can do that for you : )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join