It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetometer thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was beginning to be really concerned with the readings after going through more than 40 days on that site and not seeing a similar intensity. Then I cam onto this date, December 3rd, 2007. It seems this event isn't without precedent, and does occur from time to time.

Calm down, people.

DEC 3RD, 2007

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Hey there Friend, I came across this in an explanation hope it helps...
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Eerie

The December 9, 2007, M7.8 earthquake occurred in the Tonga Kermadec subduction zone. The subduction zone, which is situated from the North Island of New Zealand to the north-northeast, is about 2500 km long

Source

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

I agree with you! I think lots of folks are watching everything like a hawk these days.
Super interesting info about the aboriginals and their hair. I had never heard about that. I am sure their hair was a sacred part of their being, energetic shifts happen within oneself just from a regular haircut. So who knows

Lots of people have noticed correlation with the magnetometer readings and their own feelings of nausea or migraines, dizziness, tinnitus...ect.
It's having an impact on our wildlife, makes sense for us to have reactions to it too. I work in the health field and it's amazing the common complaints folks are having!
Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good pick up and post, F & S. I am wondering if this could be the predicted solor flare, it was supposed to hit tommorow, but could it be early? I may have just showing my ignorance. I really don't understand this well. I understand the magnetic field has to do with navigation. I barely understand how by extension it protects the planet from solar radiation. I also read, probably on here,lol, that there are holes now in that magnetic protection. I need a nice "Eyes of Nye" sort of post
Also what is causing these fields to break down?
edit on 13-1-2011 by Iamschist because: aaaagggghhhhh if only I could spell, and type!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the link, but i did say in my original post that it occurs but for a short period of time. your link only shows a day of constant activity, can you (if you have time) find me an occasion where it's gone crazy for more than a day? right now were workign on 3 days and its just increasing intensity.
Thanks again!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Good Job Anmarie96!! VERY good job!!!
Sorry I just had to say that.. Great work!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska

poleshift.ning.com...

this sysem works by feedback from each individual bouy,of 1 metre, however if the next bouy shos and increase of 1 metre and then the next one ,the scientist notify government bodies of incoming wave,or tsunami because of the overwhelming amount of bouy in a line rising by one metre.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This just in, from our news. Maybe there is a small wave heading there way. Maybe a metre or less.
msn.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Never noticed this before but the HAARP signature on their page is pretty weird.. big cross

never saw that before till now.. weird.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the link, but i did say in my original post that it occurs but for a short period of time. your link only shows a day of constant activity, can you (if you have time) find me an occasion where it's gone crazy for more than a day? right now were workign on 3 days and its just increasing intensity.
Thanks again!!!

Actually there was activity for the prior 10 hours recorded on the 2nd, 2007. I count about two and a half days running so far. That would be about 60/34 or nearly twice as long. It's certainly significant, imo .. but not enough for me to panic .... just yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

poleshift.ning.com...

nice link...still though

can anyone please here start making a little bit clear form me???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Looks like it is notifying about a sudden rise in sea level over a 1 minute and 15 second span versus that of 15 minutes. I am not sure exactly what it means but probably resembles a small tidal wave potential . . . just guessing.
edit on 13-1-2011 by nonnez because: just had to

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96

Eerie

The December 9, 2007, M7.8 earthquake occurred in the Tonga Kermadec subduction zone. The subduction zone, which is situated from the North Island of New Zealand to the north-northeast, is about 2500 km long

Source

and 10points from Malta goes to you

NICE CATCH!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

LOL wouldnt want you to panic, the good minds are the ones we need calm to review data like this and feedback proper information...
this is definately exciting ( not HAPPY exciting but ... exciting exciting) because its a change that were catching in progress.. not like we can do anything about it other then the fact that this thread alone has joined forces of the community to open thoughts of the ocean temp, the solar activity, earthquakes...etc...
I'm just glad to have these new links that these great people of ATS have added to this thread.. now all we need is some EXPERTS! lmao! come on ATS experts, we got some data, lets explain what were seeing here

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

poleshift.ning.com...

Thanks
That does clear it up.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez

Looks like it is notifying about a sudden rise in sea level over a 1 minute and 15 second span versus that of 15 minutes. I am not sure exactly what it means but probably resembles a small tidal wave potential . . . just guessing.
edit on 13-1-2011 by nonnez because: just had to

Thanks for your reply
I hope there isn't a tsunami heading their way, that is the last thing they need.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

I wasn't aware that their symbol is a cross. Very interesting. I wonder why they chose a cross? Maybe there is a connection there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ive recently put up a temporary thread regarding this until one of the pro's does a proper one

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I decided that it was too difficult to view the HAARP Induction Magnetometer data one screen at a time. So I threw together a quick php scraper that downloads a months worth of gif's, crops them, then combines them all into one image.

(Warning, file sizes are pretty big.)

Image Contents:
First Row: X Data
Second Row: Y Data
Third Row: Z Data

Jan 01 - 12 2011: 3.3mb
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Dec 01 - 30 2010: 7.3mb

Nov 01 - 30 2010: 9.2mb

Oct 01 - 30 2010: 6.4mb (seems to be no data available between the 13th and the 22nd.)

Sept 01 - 30 2010: 5.1mb (Quite a bit of activity on the Z row)

There seems to be 2 similar events to January's so far:
One in December (14th,15th,16th) approx 1 day in length.
One in November (29th, 30th) approx 1 1/2 day in length.
edit on 13-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: Fixed the years

edit on 13-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: Added October/September 2010

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join