It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetometer thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Looks like another spike might be coming...

Wonder if this means more earthquakes.... Has there been a rise in the past few hours?
I know there was a 3.4 in the virgin Island just this morning right about the time.
Any one else see any?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We spikes appearing at 1200hrs maybe on the move again.coinciciding with recent spaceweather incoming solar flare data.137.229.36.30...

spaceweather.com...

edit on 19-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Great catch! perhaps there will be some more activity today .. we'll wait and see!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

Great catch! perhaps there will be some more activity today .. we'll wait and see!

There is plenty of historical data on the magnetometer site that you can use to sync up with events like earthquakes, solar flares, etc.
I even provided a handy way to view a large chunk of that historical data all at once in my previous posts to this thread in an effort to make it easier for everyone. But that seems to have gone largely unnoticed or ignored.

Instead you decide to 'wait and see' if current events might match something somewhere.

Suffice-it to say, I probably won't be contributing anything more to this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienProbed

AlienProbed I'm sorry i actually did totally miss this reply, sorry about that!
I wanted to reply to it so it had the link right here to click to it. but if not its on the 2nd page.
That is amazing actually this is exactly what i've been looking for.
There has been quite a few other posts finding earthquakes and noticable events coinciding direclty with the field activity we've seen. and i guess you can see as of today the activity is increasing again, but not the same as it did on the 10th.
What do you predict Alienprobed?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What do you predict Alienprobed?

I don't like to make predictions. Especially with only one data point.
There is little doubt in my mind that the HAARP system is capable of most of the things people attribute to it.

My very first post to ATS was in this thread on page 2, which should give you an indication of my interest in HAARP. I decided to sign up so I could provide the collated data to anyone who could make use of it in the hopes of finding a concrete causal relationship between HAARP and earthquakes/weather etc.

After reading your posts to this thread I came to the conclusion that you were likely not one of the few who would provide such relational evidence.

You said "Great Catch" for the post saying "spikes appearing at 1200hrs maybe on the move again.coinciciding with recent spaceweather incoming solar flare data".
Instead you should have verified the solar flare start/end/etc data and posted the relevant date/time/intensity for both the flare and the magnetometer and how likely they are to be related. Then this thread some might have some real substance to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can someone please try and connect to the haarp as people in norway are saying they`re hearing humming noises and I can`t connect to see whats happening with haarp

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
Can someone please try and connect to the haarp as people in norway are saying they`re hearing humming noises and I can`t connect to see whats happening with haarp

The seismic graph is showing a lot of activity for Norway righr now:
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

please connect to this thread with your info people wanting to knowwww.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join