It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Austrailian Floods... MAN-MADE!!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Umm did you read the OP before blowing that valve? This is a news story printed in the Sydney Morning Herald.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
You people are disgusting. An area larger than Germany and France combined has been completely submerged in water- over a dozen dead and many more missing- and you somehow think it is appropriate to post something like this? Even blaming us (yes, I live in QLD) for causing it ourselves?! Have some compassion for goodness sake. We here have enough to deal with without people like you coming up with ridiculous stories like this. Absolute poor form!

Grab a brown paper bag, put to mouth and breath

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yes, I read the OP. It seemed awfully like it was implying that the floods were deliberate - did I miss anything? If not, then I reserve the right as a QLD resident stuck in the middle of the worst flood in a generation to be annoyed when people think it is appropriate to post # like this. SMH or not, there is no proof of it having caused anything. Besides that, I think it's just rude to try and imply that we had something to do with this. QLD needs support right now, not finger pointing - especially if the finger you're pointing is directed at us!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I'm Australian too, and I Live in Toowoomba.

Take the time to do a little bit of research on manmade weather, listen to the people who witness this. Check out chemtrails, HAARP and any other links relating to such things. Re-read all the other “natural” disaster threads. Then come back and tell me you are 100% sure it was it was mother nature’s doing all by herself.

And I don’t think anyone here is blaming anyone, all I see is people gathering information and putting it out on the table for all of us to sort through.

By the way, your name suits you ...welcome to ATS Hyper

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I live in NSW but have immediate family in Brisbane affected by the floods so I do understand where you are coming from.

I don't think anyone is pointing fingers but the question must be asked. The article was published in August 2010 and relates to the Qld government signing an agreement to trial new rain making technology. Surely its in all our interest to find out if the trial has started. Thank you to the OP for bringing it to our attention.

My thoughts are with you and everyone affected by these terrible floods. Take care.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I'm Australian too, and I Live in Toowoomba.

Take the time to do a little bit of research on manmade weather, listen to the people who witness this. Check out chemtrails, HAARP and any other links relating to such things. Re-read all the other “natural” disaster threads. Then come back and tell me you are 100% sure it was it was mother nature’s doing all by herself.

And I don’t think anyone here is blaming anyone, all I see is people gathering information and putting it out on the table for all of us to sort through.

By the way, your name suits you ...welcome to ATS Hyper

My screen name is hypervalent_iodine, not hyper. Do some research yourself before you start throwing names. I do believe in man made weather, no where did I deny that. I even know of a species of bacteria that can cause rain when introduced into a cloud. I just think people's time could be better spent helping rather than blaming - which is what this is.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hyper (fitting name), you are aware of the forum you are on, right?
It's a conspiracy forum. Everything gets questioned here, yes even things from Australia, even things that are ongoing. Most conspiracies stem from tragic events (JFK, 9/11, etc).. I think you might be on the wrong forum.
edit on 14/1/11 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
From my experience, Australlia and N.Z. are commonly used as 'testing grounds' for products etc. In this case possibly climate weapons.

I wouldn't trust the Aussie Prime. She's not good.

Of course she's good.

She's Welsh!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Nobody is blaming, we are asking?

Flagged the thread, this is a very important clue. If indeed the trials had started, say 1 month ago, well then?

I hardly think the govt would be hosting press releases saying "hey guys we've fixed the drought!" but it certainly would change public perceptions on drought forever.

They intended to make rain, and 3 months later there was rain, sounds fairly straightforward to me?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Hyper (fitting name), you are aware of the forum you are on, right?
It's a conspiracy forum. Everything gets questioned here, yes even things from Australia, even things that are ongoing. Most conspiracies stem from tragic events (JFK, 9/11, etc).. I think you might be on the wrong forum.

hyperVALENT. It is one word. It refers to an atom that exceeds its valency.

I know this is a conspiracy forum. I joined because I enjoy contributing my knowledge to certain areas - not normally things like this.

Apologies if I was on edge and whatnot. My house, work and university have all drowned.... and I'm female.

Of course people have the right to question things and explore their curiosity. Now that I read back on the OP I understand it wasn't intended as a blame, so I am sorry for that. I must have just picked up key words when I read the thread. I'm sure you can understand the stress I am under right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I getcha, no worries. Sorry to hear that your house went under. I only called you hyper because I saw you get fustrated at it earlier by the way, all in good jest.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

All good my friend!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting. Cloud seeding has been going on for years apparently. It was used for the Beijjing Olympics as a means of preventing rain during the event over the city and creating rain elsewhere or so my uni professor says.
But this may have more merit than we think. Firstly, I came across this today:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 Dam Concerns: Prescient Points Both in the mass consciousness and in the predictive linguistics from www.halfpasthuman.com, we have had plenty of warning time - "Heads up!" alerts that things in Australia were going to be bad this winter. It's just how bad is only now coming into focus. For example: Subscribers to our premium service, www.peoplenomics.com, will want to refer to Issue #445-A of March 6, 2010 for this seemingly prescient quote: "Everyone once in a while a reader email, or a news tip, comes along which just screams for more follow-up because it fits with a lot of 'rumbles' being heard lately. That was the case this week when the following email arrived from Australia: "hi George, keep it short, know you have tons to look at everyday? I just don't get it? my Husband is working on this huge project, in the first meetings the top management levels are informed the Government is building it for the 10,000 year flood and its not public knowledge. He looks around and hardly anyone bats an eyelid? The speaker looks my husband in the eye and sais yes , the last time Noah was involved? yes, That flood! 45 billion being spent on this one. His part is in Brisbane, Queensland ,yet many roads being rebuilt higher all over the state and many new motor way tunnels. The tunnels in Brisbane are what we believe will be the way to relay the big floods out to sea (too bad if your in it at the time is my guess) Examining the way they have built the new hospital, it appears that ships could dock there, no reason to be built that high. No photography is allowed and this is regulated strictly. Must be finished before 2012, but last few days they have suggested to speed up works and intend to work under floodlight around the clock. Now, thats just making me a bit more nervous. Maybe your right, 2012 has been moved forward? Feel free to ask for more info, he will send it over the weekend if so. I probably would have dismissed it as myth myself, but when you're on the payroll for the big event, well, it doesn't get more real than that? Are there Any projects over there reporting the same reason for big projects. Maybe they weren't meant to slip the truth into this meeting? Just reply simply: more info...and I will forward facts if your interested. The company is sworn to secrecy but he hasn't signed anything and sais he is willing to speak. Why should we be in the dark while they spend so much to safe guard the corporate structures? I really don't think we will get warnings on what they must already know is coming. yours..." There was also reference to winter flooding in the October 20, 2010 Shape Of Things To Come report (reproduced with 3exclusive permission here): Terra The immediacy data as well as the first of the shorter term data sets analyzed for 2011 are describing a [rapid], and [visible (noticed/observed)] change in the [order of magnitude] of [sudden catastrophic climate change]. The Terra entity has several linguistic sets that appear, and grow as modelspace is progressed into January 2011. These new sets are commonly supported by aspect/attributes that are all bringing in very high [visibility] numbers. The [rapidity] descriptor as well as the [visibility] numbers are combining within the supporting sets of the [sudden catastrophic climate change] sub set. Within that sub set there are newly appearing sets for [visible (changes/alterations)] within [oceanic currents]. Note that [destructive climate change] is indicated to include [ripple-on (cascading) disasters] as [natural events] will [induce/cause disaster] in [human infrastructure]. The detail layers of this set are repetitiously filled with aspect/attribute sets for such links as [excessive rains] and [destroyed dams]. Or [excessive rains (flooding)] and [destroyed water systems (potable/waste)], or [excessive rains (flooding)], and [destroyed roads]. The idea comes across really easily. As an aside, the [excessive rains] sub set is going to be affecting all kinds of infrastructure globally over the Winter of 2010/2011 and well into Summer 2011 [ed note: the farthest out we can push the values now]. The infrastructure elements cited within the data include [roads/roadways], [canals/harbors/marinas], [ports], [stockyards], [resorts (both beach and mountain)], [conference centers], [churches], [cemeteries], [rail yards], [subway systems], [electrical systems], [communications systems], [internet delivery], and [satellite systems] among many others. This last, the [satellite systems] are going to be impacted both by [ground based flooding], but also, apparently, by [dense water vapor masses], which we shall presume will be in the upper atmosphere and causing reception issues. This is apparently one of the larger emotional pressures as it will also affect [telephony service].

link
Not that I follow Half Past Human or Urban Survival, but it jolted a memory I had of a friend who worked for an Italian company and was commissioned to do major works at the Port of Brisbane 6 or so years back. The same company sent him to work on the logistics of the gorges dam in China. So I thought, ok, maybe they were preparing for something.
Then I had another thought. the Murray Darling basin has caused much grief and concern due to lack of water, and who had the rights to it eg. towns or agriculture because there simply was no longer enough water to support all those who were taking from the system and the system was in dire straits. The water catchment areas of the Border Ranges eventually ends up in that system. So perhaps the government thought that cloud seeding would fix both the decreasing Brisbane water supply/drought as well as the Murray Darling system. If this were the case, then this is much bigger than just the Queensland Government.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

From my experience, Australlia and N.Z. are commonly used as 'testing grounds' for products etc. In this case possibly climate weapons.

Peace

And what experience would this be ?

I live in New Zealand, and apart from the odd vapor trail behind a plane that people who wear tinfoil hats assume is a chemtrail, I know of nothing else that has been "tested" in Aotearoa.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende

Peace

I live in New Zealand, and apart from the odd vapor trail behind a plane that people who wear tinfoil hats assume is a chemtrail, I know of nothing else that has been "tested" in Aotearoa.

Twin Hybrid Alien Sheep Clones

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende

Peace

Except for that one time when the French tested to best how best to blow up a Greenpeace ship.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Then further to my above comments, just had a look at the Courier Mail
Lord Mayor Campbell Newman also predicted floods in Brisbane on 14th December and the Courier Mail themselves reckon they published flood warnings back in October. Ok, we knew about La Nina, but all these coincidences?

ALSO, a friend overheard a man in a shop today who's daughter works in the Toowoomba morgue and told him that there are 40 dead bodies in there - not 15. A 4wd forum herealso says something similar. Bligh denies this stating the investigation is transparent.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
reply to post by Above_Beyond

Ok brother that is not what this is supposed to be about. This story has merit. But relax... and for-sure avoid star and flag seeking behavior. Also one line posts.

If you want your story to reach more readers.... post replies often, but make sure each has substance. You want the first page and ideally the original post of your thread to have TONS of links and info so that it can all be centralized. Do the research now.... dont just beg for flags. Seek and find related stories and link them here.

But do post often to keep your story in the front page of the recent posts list. This is where most folks browse and if you keep it active more and more people will see it and it will grow into an avalanche.

GOOD LUCK
edit on (1/13/11) by AllSeeingI because: TYPO

You have me all wrong.

I don't care about stars and flags for my ego or whatever it is you're assuming. I just know that the more stars/ and flags this gets..the more chance for people to see this!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
You people are disgusting. An area larger than Germany and France combined has been completely submerged in water- over a dozen dead and many more missing- and you somehow think it is appropriate to post something like this? Even blaming us (yes, I live in QLD) for causing it ourselves?! Have some compassion for goodness sake. We here have enough to deal with without people like you coming up with ridiculous stories like this. Absolute poor form!

Who do you work for, sir?

I've supported with cash donations while looking into the possibility of the Australian government having something to do with it. Since you live there, why don't YOU get off the computer and go help those in need? Clearly, WE cannot do anything first hand.. but you can!
edit on 14-1-2011 by Above_Beyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Someone I consider as a very close friend lives in Brisbane, I've been worried as hell but I do believe the OP. No I'm not blaming the citizens of Queensland and I'm sure others aren't either, it just seems an awful coincidence that the news was posted in the SMH last august and now this.

If it is true then I think you people in QLD should be given extra compensation and help with an apology attached because if anyone did use a man-made weather machine of some kind to cause this then they are extremely heartless and to do this to other people is despicable.

What I also find weird is that although the floods in QLD and Brazil are the main news as well as Haiti: One Year Later over here in the UK, why haven't we been asked to donate to our Australian brethren like we were encouraged to do so for Pakistan and other countries devastated by disaster? Especially since you guys are in the Commonwealth with us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join