It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Austrailian Floods... MAN-MADE!!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello all, this is my first thread here at ATS though I've been a viewer for a long time.

I came across this website while searching the Sydney news website for possible connections to the current flooding.. then I came across this:

Thai rain making comes to Queensland

August 8, 2010

A rain-making method developed by Thai king Bhumipol Adulyadej is set to aid Queensland in battles with drought after an agreement between the state government and the Thai royal household. The Queensland government's access to the rain-making technology, developed by King Bhumipol over the past 30 years, came a year after the state approached the royal household last year. As a result, Queensland is set to be the first major region outside Thailand where the rain-making technology will be put into full effect.

news.smh.com.au...

Show this to your Australian mates!
edit on 13-1-2011 by Above_Beyond because: link added, please star and flag!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
From my experience, Australlia and N.Z. are commonly used as 'testing grounds' for products etc. In this case possibly climate weapons.

I wouldn't trust the Aussie Prime. She's not good.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thats a plan since haarp been proven

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
water migrates.

ground water levels have risen in australia while the sink here in finland ,
earth is not round
we are in space and so on and so on ,

key point is earth is not round and we spin and water migrate

was the earth axle even tilted and at a record low before we start to tilt back up? or how they tell,

earth is very much alive

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
More people need to see this, I think this is huge.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When I clicked on this thread I was prepared, no expecting, to call BullS#*t.

However the SMH is one of Australias most reputable papers, this is worth raising, I just wonder if the TV media get onto it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to get this more flags???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Above_Beyond

Ok brother that is not what this is supposed to be about. This story has merit. But relax... and for-sure avoid star and flag seeking behavior. Also one line posts.

If you want your story to reach more readers.... post replies often, but make sure each has substance. You want the first page and ideally the original post of your thread to have TONS of links and info so that it can all be centralized. Do the research now.... dont just beg for flags. Seek and find related stories and link them here.

But do post often to keep your story in the front page of the recent posts list. This is where most folks browse and if you keep it active more and more people will see it and it will grow into an avalanche.

GOOD LUCK
edit on (1/13/11) by AllSeeingI because: TYPO

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Like this...

Wiki: Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej

www.writespirit.net

Over long decades, King Bhumibol has truly fulfilled his oath by tirelessly devoting himself to projects aimed at bringing benefit and immediate relief to his people, particularly the poorest and most vulnerable. The plight of the farmers in the country's arid northeastern plateau, who depend on regular rainfall to harvest their rice crops, has drawn his special attention. The King applied his scientific expertise to invent a rainmaking technique called "The Sandwich." It involves using two planes to bracket warm and cold clouds at different altitudes and seed them with chemicals, causing vapour droplets to form and fall towards the earth. This technique was first patented three decades ago.

As the need arose for greater precision in rainmaking, and also for the rain to fall over a wider area of the parched paddies, King Bhumibol developed the "Super Sandwich" technique. In 2002 he was granted a patent for the "Super Sandwich", making it his fourth patent. He is believed to be the only member of a royal house to hold patents for his inventions. The official name of the patent, which was registered in the European Union, is "Weather Modification by Royal Rainmaking Technology."

In early 2005, cloud seeding more than 1,000 times in less than one month was instrumental in easing the most severe drought in seven years. This drought affected more than 11 million people. Water levels in rivers and dams fell dramatically and rice paddies across the country became scorched and cracked.

The King personally directed operations from his command centre in Hua Hin where planes were taking off at least three times a day in a desperate effort to raise water levels in the Kaeng Krachan Reservoir. A story in the Taipei Times of April 15th, 2005 describes how water is wrung from the clouds:

"The propeller planes are packed with up to seven people including the pilot, scientists and technicians, all squeezed around large containers of chemicals ranging from silver iodine to ordinary salt and dry ice. Flying at about 3,000m over parched fields, dusty dams and thirsty rivers, the planes fly directly into clouds that most pilots avoid so scientists can dump their loads and wait for rain."

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Above_Beyond

Thai rain making comes to Queensland

Interesting, but did they ever actually do this?

The weather reports say the flooding is because of La Nina
www.voxy.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Above_Beyond

Did the Aussies cause the FLOOD themselves!??!

No we did not, understand that QLD has had one of the worst droughts ever recorded for the past decade along with many parts of Australia,

This rain has come from La Nina, now before you get on your high horse asking for stars and flags I suggest you read a bit about La Nina La Nina

This is the strongest one we have had in 25+ years,

Now back to your rain making links, yes could be true, but seriously if you think that our government is going to make rain in the Wet season you have rocks in your head,

We call it the wet, even thou traditionally we are in summer, the North of Australia is very very wet, its cyclone season

So your thread is so far from the truth you need to read a bit before I star and flag you

Wal
edit on 14-1-2011 by auswally because: cant spell for poo

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This I beleive could be huge...I have forwarded the link to 3AW talkback radio.

Yes, La Nina is the main cause of most of this wet weather pattern, but I think the Queensland Government owes it to the Australian public to come forward and prove that they either were or were not undertaking cloud seeding programs before these floods occur.

It could be the result of both factors....man made cloud seeding coming together with one of the worst La Nina patterns we've seen in recent time...The Perfect Storm.

If the Queensland Government is responsible for the the ramifications could be huge......not just in Australia but weather modification program globally either currently being undertaken by governments or being considered.

Is this why Anna Bligh, Queensland Premier was so distraught? Was it really "only" because of the tradgedy of the floods or does she really feel a major silent guilt about all this?

The story needs further investigation in my opinion....we have a right to know!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

The story needs further investigation in my opinion....we have a right to know!

So why are you making assumptions already

You know what my grandfather always said to me, He said boy assumptions are the mother of all f ups

Wal

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My theory as to why there are record floods in Queensland and many parts of Australia are a few things in particular.

First we are going through a La Nina Phase which brings above average rain for australia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Monthly Temperature Variance 2009-2010
1.7 Feb
1.5 Mar
1.2 Apr
0.8 May
0.3 June
-0.2 July
-0.6 Aug
-1.0 Sep
-1.3 Oct
-1.4 Nov
-1.4 Dec

www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

These temps denote either above or below average temperatures for the month specified. Lower values equal La Nina type phenomemon while higher indicate El Nino

Also with the gulf oil disaster... I have heard the gulf oil crises may have helped mess up the gulf stream this is why we are seeing increased cold and snow in England. Don't know the effect of that in Australia though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

After seeing this topic, I had the exact same thought about Anna Bligh.

Before reading this I thought maybe she knew a person that had lost their life or that property owned by her had been affected, which made her brake down.

This article needs to be investigated and we need to know if they had already begun using the technology prior to the floods.

ATM I highly doubt this to be the cause, but it’s a red flag that needs to be looked into.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

Before reading this I thought maybe she knew a person that had lost their life or that property owned by her had been affected, which made her brake down.

Just maybe she is more privy to footage and photo's that you dont see on main stream media. I know for one i shed a tear about that 13 year old man ( not boy) that told the rescuers to take his 10 year old brother first . Both him and his mother were washed away.

Wal
edit on 14-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

I know for one i shed a tear about that 13 year old man ( not boy) that told the rescuers to take his 10 year old brother first . Both him and his mother were washed away.

That was so sad..And that family that was filmed on the roof of the car..
The mother and child have been found safe..The father is still missing.
It's hits home more when you have seen them alive on TV first.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Above_Beyond
Why is it so hard to get this more flags???

Firstly it’s not about flags and stars. There are allot of threads on ATS that have no flags, yet there content is educational and enlightening.

These threads do not get deleted, your thread will be around for a long time, people will keep coming back to a thread while researching and browsing, so don’t think the information you and the members are posting is wasted, because it’s not.

So chin up scoot around the other threads, have a look at anything relevant or that you find interesting and hopefully this thread will grow into a great resource.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
First off I would like to say that what has happened in QLD and what is now racing down the line to NSW and beyond is horrid and I truly feel for those who have been effected by this tragedy, the people have been brave and resilient and have my deepest respect and heartfelt sympathy....Same goes for all the people from other countries who consistently go through floodings and hurricanes etc. And my opinion in no way is meant to be offensive or tactless.... That said,
I absolutely think it COULD of been man made, im in QLD (not in the flood zones thankgoodness) and have been following the extended coverage since it all began and I find it interesting that the presenters keep slipping in propagander about climate change and today they even had some high level guy (city planning or something I think) saying that during the rebuilding effort the government would have to plan it around climate change fighting strategies (not his exact words) and I couldnt help wondering if maybe this happened on purpose you know? To push the carbon tax/carbon control/people control/yet another system of social slavery, agenda.... Or worse....
Who knows, either way I wont be surprised if this administration uses the tragedy to their own ends in some way.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You people are disgusting. An area larger than Germany and France combined has been completely submerged in water- over a dozen dead and many more missing- and you somehow think it is appropriate to post something like this? Even blaming us (yes, I live in QLD) for causing it ourselves?! Have some compassion for goodness sake. We here have enough to deal with without people like you coming up with ridiculous stories like this. Absolute poor form!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join