It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Miracle' As Shot US Politician Opens Eyes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Agreed. To all points lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I don't think it's delusional either. I just don't want fellow members to say anything that might get them into trouble with all the scrutiny the site is getting. And that some delusional people we don't even know may take it too far. I'm not a moderator or trying to come off like one. I'm just concerned how the media and others are really intent on painting the kinds of stuff our forum discusses in a sinister light. Especially now.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deanyo

I fail to gain your meaning. Perhaps if you were to outline passage by passage, exactly what parrallels you have spotted , in terms of linking this verse with current events, I might gain some understanding of your thinking. I am of course familiar with this section of the Bible, because I myself am a believer in Christ, but I feel I need some clarity on exactly what you are driving at.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

'touche! I guess I am one of those oddballs that do not care what other people think with their own delusional minds. Your point is taken well...I realize this is a possibility. I just cannot see myself limiting my freedom to express and talk about some hypothetical scenario in a deductive fashion. I guess I will blame my stance on ATS. Someone will always disagree here with any theory or opinion. But, I respect the dissenters just as much as my own opinion. BTW, I do not think the congress woman is the beast. I merely am exploring where the similarities of this might start or end. It is entertaining after all to ponder such implications.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

My point was that I don't think the current events have anything to do with the book of revelations. I said that a few posts before. In the post, im assuming, your referencing, I was simply stating a way that it "could all go down" but the current events don't line up with that, in my opinion. Like the seven heads, to me, would represent 7 leaders that all have their power an authority given to them by the dragon.

So in this case, the dragon would have to be the president, for Gifford to have been one of the seven heads of the beast. But shouldnt there been six other heads in the same position around the country as her?

Granted this is all speculation, as it concerns prophecy.. Im simply stating how, in my opinion, I view the book and how everything needs to play out.

Hopefully that helps you to understand where im coming from, again, to be blunt.. I dont think this is any part of the bible being played out
sorry for the confusion

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by deanyo

Ah , my thanks for your clarification on that. I agree with you on the point that these events do not have any relation to the end times prophecy. It is my thinking that the events which are outlined in the Bible, will play out EXACTLY as they are written, rather than being open to interpretations of a political nature.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Haha. Not a problem my friend. Sorry if I got a little bit hard to understand, but glad I could
Better explain myself and we are now on the same page, I agree with your thoughts 100%

top topics

<< 1   >>

join