It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I must also point out the "wrong" above has even popped his head in the Predictions thread in attempt to debunk it.

But it contains SO MANY truths about the world it is UNREAL.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I must also point out the "wrong" above has even popped his head in the Predictions thread in attempt to debunk it.

But it contains SO MANY truths about the world it is UNREAL.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Actually, I popped in here from the other post. You can check my posting history. Truths? There are major questions that your device creates that it does not answer.

Will you answer this question for me since you avoided answering my questions about three inaccurate statements you made in the other post such as the sun heating the center of the Earth and the center of the Earth being a 'fission' star (even though stars operate with fusion)?

How do we tap the "vast amounts of energy in this device" to be used in everyday life?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I do not believe the OP has stated he has a degree in Physics or Math Specifically, you do need to read my words. From the Other Thread, Page 1.

I was very careful with my wording throughout the VERY long thread, only a few mistakes.

I can tell you though that my eductational background is Pure Math related on the degree side, 20 years old, nearly, and very rusty.
I have had to "re-learn" a lot as I have gone along. Google has the answer to everything, if you ask the correct question.

I have qualifications in Physics and have followed the field intently over the years, but the Qualification in Physics is not a Degree, 1 step below.

The funny thing is, work wise I've had to use neither. Hence I have had to use "others" work to validate the figures. That is why I don't understand "wrongs" arguements.

I had another guy who understands the principal of a magnifying glass, and that it will burn your hand, but not that you can have "more than" 1 burn your hand at once?

None of the above changes the fact that it DOES work and that GOLD is the key.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

I do not believe the OP has stated he has a degree in Physics or Math Specifically, you do need to read my words. From the Other Thread, Page 1.

I was very careful with my wording throughout the VERY long thread, only a few mistakes.

I can tell you though that my eductational background is Pure Math related on the degree side, 20 years old, nearly, and very rusty.
I have had to "re-learn" a lot as I have gone along. Google has the answer to everything, if you ask the correct question.

I have qualifications in Physics and have followed the field intently over the years, but the Qualification in Physics is not a Degree, 1 step below.

None of the above changes the fact that it DOES work and that GOLD is the key.

A) What is your major/degree?
B)Qualified in Physics but do not have a degree in it? Therefore you do not have a degree in Physics and thus cannot establish yourself as an expert in how this works.
C)Google doesnt' have the answer to everything. Anyone can make a webpage and put whatever they want in it. google 4+4=fish and I'm sure that would pop up. Is it true then?
D) Your last sentence has nothing to do with what we're asking you. It might work but if you cannot explain why it works...
E) You still have avoided my questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong

It did seem funny you chose that PARTICULAR post to "make your point from here heard"??

Anyway, on to the questions:

Actually, I popped in here from the other post. You can check my posting history. Truths? There are major questions that your device creates that it does not answer.

I agree it does, hence I am here looking for answers, not arguements.

See answer above.

Will you answer this question for me since you avoided answering my questions about three inaccurate statements you made in the other post such as the sun heating the center of the Earth

I am 100% that it not only does, but IS right now, and MORE than normal.

If I said Fission, then I was mistaken and I meant FUSION? I have typed like 500 messages in 13 days.

There is effectively a STAR at the centre of this planet, made from the HEAVIER elements, not IRON, despite what you have "learnt". I have Learnt, from the EYE of HORUS that it has to be, and that at one point, ALL the planets in this solar system were.

Was there a 3rd question? I am as I said, happy to answer.

How do we tap the "vast amounts of energy in this device" to be used in everyday life?

To be fair, I would be worried about the DOME of the ROCK.

This device, Make a big one, from Stone and pump water through it.
I do in fact think that after a while, the water would be drawn up because of the Heat, I doubt it would need pumping.

You can do what you want with the hot water.

Perhaps it's worth looking at altering the Elements to check for other "similarities" such as those in the Dome of The Rock.

i.e.

Energy, Limestone & Water...

Every wondered what those BIG STONE spheres are, scattered all over the world.
They were Batteries. The gold has been stripped.
edit on 13-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Silly Quote errors

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

I think I answered that above.

B)Qualified in Physics but do not have a degree in it? Therefore you do not have a degree in Physics and thus cannot establish yourself as an expert in how this works.

OK, then that means it DOES NOT WORK does it? The fact I am not qualified like you are?

C)Google doesnt' have the answer to everything. Anyone can make a webpage and put whatever they want in it. google 4+4=fish and I'm sure that would pop up. Is it true then?

I tell you GOOGLE has the answer to everything, and, not only do you need to know what to ask, but also what to believe.

D) Your last sentence has nothing to do with what we're asking you. It might work but if you cannot explain why it works...

I post in the sciene section something that takes what, an hour to make, and you debunk, debunk debunk.

I came here looking for help, it is really simple, so simple you are blinded.

I have 2 threads going, this takes time. I will get to them all.

What I really want is someone to verify the findings, I gave the figures.
Regardless of what you may think, it DOES work.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrong

I post in the sciene section something that takes what, an hour to make, and you debunk, debunk debunk.

I came here looking for help, it is really simple, so simple you are blinded.

I have 2 threads going, this takes time. I will get to them all.

What I really want is someone to verify the findings, I gave the figures.
Regardless of what you may think, it DOES work.

I'm not debunking...I'm asking questions. I never said it wouldn't work, just trying to get a clear answer how it works.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Wrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Your device might work by being a capacitor like device, similar to the Leyden Jar. If there's heat being given off, then it is chemically reacting.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How would we gain electricity from this? Would we go with an old school steam engine method? Is there such a thing as a heat sensitive volumetric cell along the lines of a solar cell but uses heat instead? How long does it actually stay hot and at what temps?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Again with the "star" made of metal...?

Here:

A Star, is large celestial body composed of gravitationally contained hot gases emitting electromagnetic radiation, especially light, as a result of nuclear reactions inside the star.

So, no, the earth have no star whatsoever in her guts!

Sad thing is, some of the things you say are interesting to me, but i believe you are TOO much convinced of your own "truth", so you even rewrite stellar physics in the way...

Drakus.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

The biggest issue I am having is how you know that phosphorus is being exhausted? I have only read, as far as I can deduce, an assumption you have made. I have serious doubts you actually grasp the processes actually occurring within your reactor as you have failed to offer an explanation of what is happening beyond what you think is happening. I don't see how you can create anything but an alloy not a completely different element, which is what nuclear fusion is. I don't like being blunt in my opinion however I must question it, as you are offering this as truth and you have provided no evidence demonstrating your hypothesis(that this in fact is a cold fusion reaction). You have stated that you don't actually posses a degree is physics, ok, you don't need a degree to be qualified. Please don't offer something up such as this that at its core is very technically difficult and a subject that people have devoted their lives to conquering and you came up with on a whim. Now you may be a genius but you should not wait for other people to duplicate your process and validate your claims and until they do defend it like you are omnipotent. So in short, offer hard evidence please.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xmattx16

The evidence will come, I hope this site is still here for you to see it.

The Biggest Thought?

You know, you could "look" at trying to make one?
It works in Aluminium too you know.

What would it cost to make?

2-3 hours and about 10 bucks.

People amaze me, even now.

I have, regardless of what you may think, GIVEN YOU an "exceedingly" simple way of creating ENERGY in a totally NEW way.

I have GIVEN you a way to do it without GOLD to check the validity of the device.

I have SHOWN you how to make it for, I am guessing, $10 DOLLARS in 3 HOURS.
An idiot could follow the guide.

I have told you HOW, WHEN, WHERE I discovered this Secret, plus a whole load more that also came for FREE. (if you read the other Thread)

I HAVE answered hundreds of questions, HUNDREDS, yet you still disbelieve.

$10 DOLLARS & 3 HOURS.

DO I ASK SO MUCH, what do YOU have to lose?

I would read the other thread if you have not, Wild, yes, at the beginning, stick it out and see the bigger picture near the end and why what I write is likely true and about to happen. (It is 13 days old..)

The other thread has over 1000 posts and I have answered EVERY question. (I think)
Sorry "wrong" if I've missed any of yours. I did not intend to.
Nor did I intend to "misread" who you were, however, you used the copied quotes from the previous poster from this thread, directly into the other thread as though you were continuing his questioning. You must see how I was thinking, there are hundreds of names, I just answer the questions.

edit on 13-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thankyou for acknowledging my post. Does it make a difference if the gold is in a compressed form eg. lump? I have a sample of "flour" gold 90% purity or better I obtained from my gold panning hobby. I don't have a safe method of ventilation to try this right now as I live in winter bound Alberta Canada. Also can you recommend a manufacturers name for the solder? I have two types one being flux impregnated that I use for electronics circuits and the other that is tin, silver and antimony for plumbing that is solid core to be used with a separate flux.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

You are so very sure of yourself that what is happening is as you describe. You avoid questions. You have not directly answered a technical question. You built it first, you refined the process so that others can duplicate your work, so I would hope you could made yourself available to answer basic questions. This is a direct question that you have avoided twice now. What evidence is there that phosphorus is being exhausted? (i.e. how was it detected?) If you can't answer this question other than saying it was next on the periodic table of elements then all my assumptions will be confirmed. If this question has been answered previously please enlighten me as to where I can find it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michial
Thankyou for acknowledging my post.

Does it make a difference if the gold is in a compressed form eg. lump?

If you are not plating it, then I do not understand the question, 1/64R is such a tiny amount.

I have a sample of "flour" gold 90% purity or better I obtained from my gold panning hobby.

I do not know what "flour" gold is. Gold is Gold within reason. It is better than aluminium I am sure.

I don't have a safe method of ventilation to try this right now as I live in winter bound Alberta Canada.

You are going to wait for the Spring or Summer then yes? Is that after May I wonder?

Also can you recommend a manufacturers name for the solder?

I am not in Canada, who knows, it was clearly marked on the packet here. 99% tin.

I have two types one being flux impregnated that I use for electronics circuits and the other that is tin, silver and antimony for plumbing that is solid core to be used with a separate flux.

I'm using the electronics variety, GoSystem, the Flux doesn't stop around long once you've got it glowing when you make it into a ball. It is specifically 99% Tin.

edit on 13-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Your "fusion" experiment has been soundly refuted on the first couple of pages. I really don't know why you would continue this ridiculous farce. Your understanding of basic physics or chemistry is not even at the high school level.

The problem is that you are not even able to articulate the bare bones of a hypothesis as to why this should work. You literally have nothing on which to hang your hat. You expect us to believe the hat is just floating in mid air. Sorry, that isn't how Science works.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think I just answered my own question. Silvabrite solder should work.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by Wrong

I would just like to note that one does not need a degree to establish themselves. A degree probes you paid a vast sum of money to get a piece of paper saying you sat in so many lectures for so many years.

It is thinking like yours that brings down some brilliant people. Only degreed experts know what they are doing. Hardly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Forgot. Excellent thread OP. A lot is over my head, but I am looking forward to reading more of your experimentation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

I fail to see that it has been refuted.

It DOES still work.

I have given YOU more than ANY other person WILL EVER give you in this field.

Yet, you want more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join