It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank you Helen, (if I may). Unfortunately my posting here was a matter of convieniance as I could not find the original post that lead me to start this journey. I will take liberty and hope the op does not mind me posting here, as they are one and the same topic..

I will ask the op in my humbleness to consider the following: Rather than seeing the square as the one, we might want to see the one as a product of the triangle that marries? I think you will find something that resolves within.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soundguy

Hmm.. Interesting "sentence..".

You are not late, if you have read the thread.

"Jewish" scientist makes energy from thin Air.
400w in 15000w Out

Someone's 14,600 watts down....

You should read "Every Action Has it's Equal and Opposite Reaction"

They say E=MC2

I say

IS now + or - E = + or - M C2.

LOL.

I was first. ;-)

I am the one looking for help here.

edit on 17-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This thread is growing more and more ridiculous

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

I do not see how?

I post a simple way of making Energy using Fusion

7 days later a research lab based at a prestigous Nuclear Physics Lab in Italy release details of an almost identical device that works in reverse of this one.

They post ALL the figures that show it works.

Their Device "alters" the same laws as this one, but theirs had a Physics LAB to develop, I had a Kitchen.

My home internet is Off, for some reason, had to improvise.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree, this is quite a strange coincidence! You post your revelation on here and a few days later "NEWS" that "THEY" have discovered this energy. What are the odds?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Yes, clearly they've stolen your idea. After all, you've invented cold fusion in a fashion that would make MacGyver proud and you've managed to pick up that fool Einstein on his mistakes. Maybe "TPTB" will come round and destroy all of your lab equipment, next

edit: grammar
edit on 18-1-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
again I dont see how trying to ridicule the few who dare helps anything in any way...
Why the hostility? why the making fun of?
This board is truly a real indicator of the sad state we are in, this after all is supposed to be an ALTERNATIVE forum, where the expression of ideas and concepts ignored by the mainstream can and will be discussed without the judging eyes of the flock, but it seems that instead , all the righteous truth holders come here and try to "debunk" energy itself...

I believe the OP is on to something, and that amongst the many few can grasp the implications, not everything that is taught in school IS, not everything the mass media reports is the TRUTH, academia upholds a vision of reality and nothing more, not reality in itself, metaphysical reality is a concept as ambiguous as what we perceive as operational reality.

Some of you make fun of this because he made it with an aluminum can and some menial stuff he found at his home, well folks, the truth of the matter is that many of the worlds greatest man made inventions have been worked out and tested just like this, its the inventive creative drive what matters, not the expensive lab equipment, or the million dollar grant... (which helps of course, but its not the main thing)

Chill out folks, some of you even get angry at this as if this insulted your intelligence, when in any case its challenging it...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

You are so right.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Because threads like these are ten a penny. It gets incredibly tedious when the Science & Technology forum is populated with yet another "promise the world" thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
again I dont see how trying to ridicule the few who dare helps anything in any way...
Why the hostility? why the making fun of?
This board is truly a real indicator of the sad state we are in, this after all is supposed to be an ALTERNATIVE forum, where the expression of ideas and concepts ignored by the mainstream can and will be discussed without the judging eyes of the flock, but it seems that instead , all the righteous truth holders come here and try to "debunk" energy itself...

I believe the OP is on to something, and that amongst the many few can grasp the implications, not everything that is taught in school IS, not everything the mass media reports is the TRUTH, academia upholds a vision of reality and nothing more, not reality in itself, metaphysical reality is a concept as ambiguous as what we perceive as operational reality.

Some of you make fun of this because he made it with an aluminum can and some menial stuff he found at his home, well folks, the truth of the matter is that many of the worlds greatest man made inventions have been worked out and tested just like this, its the inventive creative drive what matters, not the expensive lab equipment, or the million dollar grant... (which helps of course, but its not the main thing)

Chill out folks, some of you even get angry at this as if this insulted your intelligence, when in any case its challenging it...

I am new here , but i have starred your post above. I don't know if the op has made a breakthrough or not, but he should be given encouragement by people like us. Not ridiculed. I have shown my support in a previous post and wish the op well. I don't understand the science myself , but think of the effort and time that has went into making this experiment happen. He has the will to do something other than dream. I applaud the op for the second time.
People like him make a difference.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ten a Penny?

I don't think they are.. Really.... ?

You don't see any co-incidence in a TOP, BILLION EURO, physics institute in Italy announcing to the world that Cold Fusion has been seen, and then use exactly the same idea as this in reverse?

I originally posted the Eye oh Horus on this site on the 1st Jan, but no-one looked.

Now, they have posted the most difficult math that proves this is possible...
400w in 15000w out? Free Energy.

Probably the WORLDS Number 5 Physics Research Lab? (That's a Guess)

+ or - E=MC2
Einstein wasn't wrong, he was just "loose" with the Truth.

Are you going to wait for them to start teaching it in school?
Or you can't decipher their Technical Paper?

(Melted another can early this morning, aluminium one)
The patience of Job caused my first Gold Plated can to become damaged.
(Without any help from me. Most frustrating)

link   

I have no idea if the author's ideas will pan out but I feel that he has presented them honestly and without attempting to enrich himself and as such should receive the benefit of the doubt. There is probably a lot of knowledge from the past that we still have not matched. And IMO there are other "forces" that sometimes guide us and if the Op was guided to this approach as he states, that adds credibility for me.

Here is a similar example that may also have significant ramifications. I personally went through a journey looking originally for a cure for my illness that led to discovering the cause and cure for most human disease. Like the author of this thread, a few times I felt as if I was led at times when I was having difficulty progressing. And just as has been presented here, it appears there was knowledge and application of this thousands of years ago. Anyway this is not the appropriate thread to discuss my work but it will be posted soon.

BTW with all of the discussion from these threads, I find it incomprehensible that someone has not simply tested this out and reported the results. I guess it is easier to complain and snipe than spend a few hours attempting something constructive...

- Primordal

link   
So this is the very begining of a nearly infinite energy produced machine. ???

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Depending on "how" you look at it, Yes.

It is much more too.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Keep at it AOI , and so will I, just need to iron out a few setbacks

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Fairplay to the OP ...I also think he should be encouraged as new advances are often made in the most simplest out of the ordinary way!!!! u got my attwntion as whats going on in italy is all too similar!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its no coincidence, as those who have dared know there are no coincidences but only the force of will exerted, decreed, made.
There was a time when what a man said was, then words had power, the word was the law, but we changed and words became just an afterthought, we became chained to the ideas and the explanations, we cleansed the darkness with the light of an orderly linear peaceful and eternally static conception of the universe, watched over by the bearded grampa in the sky.

Everyday we understand more, everyday we become more aware that what we believed was just an idea, and that the universe has not even been grasped in its meaning or its size!

Its the things we DO not the things we SAY, its what we do AFTER thinking, not the thinking itself, part of a whole just as we and everything seems to BE!
The illusion is that this world appears to be made up of objects, when it has been observed that matter is just energy in a "condensed state", the microverse held surprises, things dont work out the same way when material reality is approached in that matter, its all a matter of perspective...

You mock the OP for making it in his kitchen, when we all know that the things we have now are 100% different to the things the ancients had, they didn't have neither electricity, refrigeration, running hot and cold water, ice, etc etc etc, and they even managed to build the pyramids, and so much more, nothing remains of them, and we have the hubris to believe it will be the same with us...

we take the good with the bad, and in a public forum it would be odd if it didn't happen, OP dont be discouraged and neither the ones trying it out, this is a network of knowledge and we have to make it work, the interwebs is also good for this...

BTW keep us informed of any progress!!

edit on 18-1-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Thank you for responding to my post(s). This may be the first time I actually have come back to a thread. The subject matter is important.

I appreciate your tolerance and grace. I did read the thread (as well as several others.) entirely before posting. I noticed a pattern that intrigued me, a central theme if you will.

My web DNA being founding, I curiously wait to see how the American public will deal with the depth of betrayal that will be revealed. How can one rebuild trust that has been forsaken?

Rest assured , whatever “it” is, has passed. Thank the lord.

Buzz I salute you!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
has ANYBODY successfully gone through the steps outlined here to create cold fusion? Can someone show me a video? Or, if you did it in a different way, let me know....I am very interested...thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone fancies sending this thread to them, or details of the device. if they were to attach this device to their device, bingo.

They can have this one for free.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join