It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConradsLaces

What if someone builds your device, and dies from the radiation it may be emitting?

What if you stopped trolling and did something constructive instead? Didn't you know, trolling kills!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli

What if someone builds your device, and dies from the radiation it may be emitting?

What if you stopped trolling and did something constructive instead? Didn't you know, trolling kills!

Maybe he is one of them G agent trolls the mods were warning us about?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There was another guy who has a neutron meter giving this a go, if I remember correctly at 11am Pacific Time?

Then we will have some results a little more founded in actuality than the hypothetical conversation we have been having to date.

Also the OP should have a video and some more solid results up tonight (GMT) if my estimations are correct from his fully gold plated Aladdins lamp.

I have followed this thread with total interest for the last few days and am utterly sceptical I have to say at this point because it seems the OP is espousing alchemy and 'free energy'. Luckily though there are a few more scientifically minded bods around that can translate the responses.

I do think also that there must be many other experiments that could be carried out against the control of the OP to assess the differing results such as removing contact of the earth metal mixture from the aluminium can, or excluding oxygen, varying heat input levels, length of heating etc etc - but I no scientific dint and have no lab so cannot help much I am afraid.

Looking forward to the video a lot though.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I put the instructions into a word doc or open office document with the pictures scaled down and in sequence to make it easier to follow. If anyone wants one PM with your email and I will email it to you

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My gold plating kit will not plate over aluminum, I will have to plate the can with copper and then plate the gold over the copper. but at least I finally have a can i am happy with. My cans kept getting mangled when I tried to beat the bottom out, so I just stuck it in the freezer for 6 hrs. and let it pop itself out. You have to keep an eye on it though or it could explode.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The forum won't let me reply to you in private but will I be able to have a copy of the instructions?

My email is rob_273 @ hotmail.co.uk (no spaces)

Many thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Freezer.

WOW, Never thought of that.

I used a ZINCATE solution on the ALUMINIUM. (Sanded all the "paint" off, till it was shiny.

ZINCATE - 30 seconds.

Wash OFF

NICKEL PLATE

GOLD PLATE

Still very hard. I'm nearly there.

Freezer, quality.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm having a 15 minute break, the plating funes...

Thought you'd like to see the "Can", couple of hours ago.

Half Plated Can.

And My "TEST" bed. (Best I can do)

Test Enclosure

I will put water in the saucer to make an air-tight seal.

Soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Loading it now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Why not just set the can inside some copper tubing with a cap on the end? You could plate the copper with gold of you like but I would think the tubing is thik enough by itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
OK, sorry, it was 6.30am Had to go to bed, I have re-lit the Rayburn, the can is in NOW 15.37 GMT.
Rayburn was OUT.

Is see this;

COLD FUSION DEMO

Then I dig.

THEIR device is the OPPOSITE of MINE!!!

THEY put HYDROGEN in, add NICKEL, then at 400 degrees, then take HEAT out.
(They explain a NEW mysterious "Nuclear" Fusion that allows Nickel hand Hydrogen to "Interact" at 400 degrees C.)

A NUCLEAR reaction...

My Device:

I put HEAT in, add A bunch of ELEMENTS, including a LOT of NICKEL, and take HYDROGEN OUT.

READ the TECHNICAL PAPER.

Co-incidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
NOTE:

Calculations REQUIRE 1g of Silicon, NOT 0.5g.
(You lot should have spotted that glaring error too.)

1/2 - 16g - Lead
1/4 - 4g - Tin
1/16 - 1g - Silicon.

See my post in my Predictions thread to see how I got the figure:

ATS POST

Sorry. I did say I was learning.
The figures they did tell me the relative power output of the Eye of Horus.

Anyone clever enought to work out how long it takes the Constellation of Iridium Satellites to cover the entire surface of the Earth. It is beyond me.

Remember when the "Galactic Alignment" takes place.....
They are powering the Iridium Network using the Principle of 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16, the closer the Galactic Centre comes to 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 in relation to us, the more powerful the Satellites will become.

I mentioned the Distance to the Centre of The Galaxy? 262,144 (Light Years)
I mentioned about the Antenna Array Design yes? 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16 (Triangular Fractal Antenna)
I mentioned the Orbit of the Constellation of Satellites? (781.25km)

Co-incidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by broli

Maybe he is one of them G agent trolls the mods were warning us about?

Maybe I'm just concerned about people being irradiated.

It's great that if someone has a dissenting opinion on something, you automatically label them as an enemy - with no proof or facts to back up your point.

edit - I've made my point to the author, and to those reading. I've made my concerns known. I'm not going to continue defending myself against wild accusations and trolls in this thread - it's not the place for it.
You're more than welcome to start a new thread about me, where you can make wild accusations.
edit on 17-1-2011 by ConradsLaces because: addendum

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
OP i will be trying this tonight. can you please send me your how to in my email.
i would also like to point out that this will not be a self sustaining reaction as there isnt enough fissiable material
of a sufficient quality. none the less it does create an energy output, but also takes alot of energy to start the process. its not very efficient but i believe the idea can be improved on. i see great potential if we could find a better fuel source. i will be more than happy to draw up an idea i think you will enjoy. and it would also be a great experiment. please email me at your earliest convenience.

[email protected]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

In order to make this a complete unit, it must be able to 1. keep itself heated enough to continue to off-gas and 2. convert combustible/flammable gas into either mechanical power or into (preferred nowadays) electricity.

I can imagine there are applications to enhance performance on gas powered motors, in the transference of generated heat from the gas motor into the gas, and utilized to reduce gas consumption (like HHO generators are currently used).

but for a stand alone unit, this is only still at the first few rungs. It is converting heat to some gas. Unknown are the expenditure/loss of materials and their life cycle within the device. For application, that flame must be converted to some use (turning a crank, producing torque, etc).

Interesting beginning though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
energy out has to be greater than energy input to be viable. this needing to be heated to start the catalyst reaction.but the problem is the reaction inst strong enough to be self sustaining. thus new fuel ideas are needed. i was thinking of a setup to heat homes and hot water would be the best use for this. the gas is a byproduct of the catalyst reaction. the lead contains phosphorous that is extruded when heated to the point of fission.

the only problem i see is TPTB coming down on this thread. i mean were talking about something that one day could end Big Oil. and you all know who has got their hands in Big Oil's pockets don't we?

i will cad up my idea tonight, i think the only stumbling block will be there proper type of fuel.
and shielding. ironically the best shielding medium is being used as fuel.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I really admire the scientific method used here. Interesting thread and way to be pro active instead. To the nay sayers that automatically trash the idea, why? Why not try something new.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As has been said before in this thread, the veil that separates a whole part of our true potential lies dormant beneath a layer of controlled thoughts and fear.
The universe is out there waiting for us to decide to take the next step, to break the supposed boundaries and to clear out link with the mystery that lies at our fingertips.

The ancients knew this, but it is encoded in our DNA the fear of the unknown, instead of being a driving force it becomes an anchor, Tesla, Leedskalnin, Galileo, and thousand others unknown seers, visionaries silenced out of fear and and greed, on their shoulders humanity has survived the changes and shifts of our perceived static stability.

They dare to take a peek at the true knowledge our jailers have and exploit against us, they know and have more than we can even imagine, the cure to all sickness and disease, the solution to world hunger, the light at the end of the tunnel, they dont deem us fit, they believe all of us to be the same, expendable clones in an endless army building, fighting dying for their own selfish advancement.

But not all are the same, and not all swallow everything without analyzing, experimenting and above all, daring and thinking the unthinkable for the good of mankind...

keep at it!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Several different posts on a variety of topics has led me to a treasure trove of knowledge. Thank You! . As I was told when I was a younger man; When you are ready, the teacher will appear.

I have to admit though it is a lot to sort out. I am sure I have much to contribute to the conversation, but first I need to do some sorting. Fact checking and such should prevail in such matters as you have laid out.

There are simple defenses against the things you speak of, but you already know that don’t you.?.

I am glad I stumbled onto your posts. I’m always late to the party. Now how do I get an invitation, it’s cold out here.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundguy
Several different posts on a variety of topics has led me to a treasure trove of knowledge. Thank You! . As I was told when I was a younger man; When you are ready, the teacher will appear.

I have to admit though it is a lot to sort out. I am sure I have much to contribute to the conversation, but first I need to do some sorting. Fact checking and such should prevail in such matters as you have laid out.

There are simple defenses against the things you speak of, but you already know that don’t you.?.

I am glad I stumbled onto your posts. I’m always late to the party. Now how do I get an invitation, it’s cold out here.

im always open to be enlightened. part of being a human is always wanting to better ourselves.
and im sure the OP wont have a problem with your input, constructively of course. there is enough people screaming debunk debunk.

bring all you can to the party. its going to be big,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join