It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xmattx16

This is a direct question that you have avoided twice now.

I do not remember avoiding ANY questions, but I am sorry if I missed this one.
And you made such a point of it.

What evidence is there that phosphorus is being exhausted?

I am sure I answered it though:

HERE:

It only has 0.5g of Silicon to start with, It is in a pot of "Dry Earth", it has been impossible to discerne anything other than the remaining Gold, Lead & Tin.

The Silicon ends up as a very small ball of glass. (Or a big blob if you put too much in)

Or, at least, it is close to what you have asked.

Additonal information.

The flame burns with NO emmission, no BLACK soot etc. It is not a CARBON based flame as it were.
(I have said that too)

There is NOTHING in the can to burn in any normal capacity.

I will answer again tomorrow, it is late.

I do say again though, is $10 too much?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am creating the Eye of Horus, I am using "Lenox Lead free solid wire Solder" Tin/Copper /Selenium for my tin source(waiting to hear from the company for the proportions) , ground down memory modules from an old dell laptop for silicon source(about 99% silicon from extensive googleizing) and fishing sinkers for lead, dirt from behind my apt for earth(sitting for over a week to ensure dryness and sifted through a screen to ensure no clumps or rocks) a "Monster Java" can 473ml, and a Caswell 24K gold plating kit. And A General Electric oven that goes to 500F=260C for heat source. Also have a "ThermoScientific" Identifinder radiation/neutron detector, also identifies radiation source base on radioactive decay. detects radiation in Microcuries and Neutrons in Counts per second (adjustable but this is the preset)
Hope to put EOH in the oven Sunday morning probably around 9 or 10 pacific time.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sorry, miss posted.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I think your altruism and dedication is admirable. Please understand that sincere questions are a good thing; not criticism (at least where my questions are concerned). Like many others, I am observing your progress in this thread...and I empathize with your efforts. The one thing which never changes, is change itself; it is a zig-zagging path.
Kudos, my friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'd like to address your hypothesis and the observations you have made so far, particularily regarding Phosphorous, in order to see if the data supports the conclusion. Here is your description of what you believe to be occuring:

Originally posted by aoi3610
The Lead by now is so hot that it is emitting Radiation, again, following the path of least resistance, into the Tin, the tin can only accept so much more until it reaches the point of fusion and send even more Neutrons into the Silicon, causing it to transmute into Phosperous and burn.

And:

This is How I see it. (I think)

Pb x 16g (1/2)
Sn x 4g (1/4)
Si x 0.5g (1/16)

1) 4Pb + Heat → 28n + 12e + 12p (Au 79p / 79e / 118n Remains from the Lead)
2) 12e + 12p + 28n → Sn = 1Sb + 11p- + 11e + 7n (Sb 51p / 51e / 71n Remains from the Tin)
3) 11p + 11e + 7n → Si = P + 10p + 10e + 6n (P 15p /15e / 16n Remains from the Silicon)

10p, 10e & 6n liberated from the Lead as Energy. The Phosperous gets Burnt.
(Heat & Light + Radiation that I have not measured)

It has Magnetised my Rayburn though?
It is exhibiting some "odd" magnetic properties now.

And here are your descriptions of the components used to make the device:

You remember the ingredients.

DRY EARTH
LEAD
TIN
SILICON (SAND)
ALUMINIUM

& HEAT

And:

Fraction Mass Size / Diameter Radius Element / Material
1 130g 130mm NA Dry Earth 1g/cm3
1/2 (R) 16g 65mm 32.5mm Lead - 10.x g/cm3 (+/- Solid / Liquid density)
1/4 (R) 4g 32.5mm 16.25mm Tin - 5.x g/cm3 x (+/- Solid / Liquid density)
1/8 (R) 2g 16.25mm NA Aluminium
1/16 (R) 0.5g 8.125mm 8.75mm Silicon 2.5g/cm3 (+/- Solid / Liquid density)
1/32 DARK wood
1/64 LIGHT wood

The Missing from 63/64
1/64 Tiny Plated NA GOLD 20g/cm3 (+/- depending on Liquid / Solid)

Here is what you've said about the Phosphorous:

Also, what's the phosphorus component?

It is the next step up the table from Silicon

Are you saying it's produced, or consumed?

Both but produced is the wrong word.

And:

What evidence is there that phosphorus is being exhausted?

It only has 0.5g of Silicon to start with, It is in a pot of "Dry Earth", it has been impossible to discerne anything other than the remaining Gold, Lead & Tin.

The Silicon ends up as a very small ball of glass. (Or a big blob if you put too much in)

I've tried to consolidate everything that you've said regarding the details of the process, specifically regarding phosphorus. Essentially you're suggesting a cascading series of nuclear reactions. Each element in the series starting with lead decomposes and induces decomposition in the next element, and the series terminates with the release of radiation and phosphorus, which burns off.

The series of nuclear reactions is as follows: 1) lead → gold and releases radiation which is absorbed by by the tin until it undergoes some kind of decomposition from 2) tin → antimony which releases radiation into the silicon which then decomposes 3) silicon → phosphorus.

You've also said:

Some observations numbered according to the step in the process to which they apply:

1) You have observed gold, but you haven't determined its mass, and gold was in the mix to begin with.
1) You have recorded a 4 gram decrease in the mass of the lead. However, you have also described products present in the vessel at the end of the run which are of uncertain composition. You haven't verified what they are made of or what their mass is, and so you haven't ruled out the possibility that the missing lead could be present in the unknown compounds.

2) You have not observed any antimony, and have not described a change in the mass of the tin.

3) You have not observed any phosphorus, and have not described a change in the mass of the silicon.

It's not clear that any of your observations actually support your hypothesis. In fact, there is no evidence that any nuclear processes are at work here. If there were nuclear reactions taking place, we would expect to find radiation and different elements than the ones we started with. You haven't measured for radiation, so there's no reason to believe it's present, and you haven't observed any new elements present after the process. You explain this by saying that the phosphorus burns off. However, you said:

The flame burns with NO emmission

Yet, the combustion of phosphorus produces a white cloud of phosphorus pentoxide which would be easily observed.

I understand that you're not convinced of the validity of any chemical explanations proposed so far, but there's absolutely no evidence for your proposed alternative. Nuclear reactions are not simple processes, you must realize that it is at least a long shot that you would be able to initiate one in a beer can. Not to mention the fact that no kitchen oven in the history of the world has been able to overcome the energy barriers required to split atoms. The nuclear explanation is exceedingly unlikely for these and other reasons.

The far more likely explanation is a chemical reaction that you're not familiar with. I've suggested a thermite reaction between the aluminium and iron oxide in the dirt, and I maintain that this is still the best hypothesis. The thermite explanation is consistent with the intense heat - enough to melt the other metals and the silicon - and the lack of emmissions. The reaction does not produce any gas, and if it were slow with a low yield - as we would expect if the iron oxide source were homogeneous dirt - it would not be vigorous. Additionally - and perhaps this is the nail in the coffin - the thermite reaction produces pure iron as a byproduct, which explains the magnetic properties of the product that you described.

If you disagree that a thermite reaction is the explanation, identify some observation which cannot be explained with this hypothesis. If you believe a nuclear process is involved, identify some observation which can only be explained by a nuclear process(i.e. radiation or elements present at the end that weren't there in the begining). Right now, the evidence is totally consistent with the thermite explanation. The lack of white emissions is inconsistent with the burning phosphorus component of the nuclear hypothesis. Additionally, there is no indication that the main predictions of the nuclear hypothesis (radiation and new elements) are true.

I've already suggested a test for the thermite hypothesis. If you repeat the process using only reactants that definitely can't act as oxidizers in the thermite reaction and the reaction occurs anyway, you can rule out the thermite explanation. However, if under those conditions the reaction fails to occur, the thermite hypothesis is stengthened.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

All of your points are noted. They are well thought out, and at least in some respects balanced.

However;

In all fairness, I would imagine I could post ANYTHING on here, and it would not be believed.

SOMEONE other than ME needs to do this.

It is OBVIOUS I cannot convince you, I have told you why some of the tests are not available to me, nor 98% of the rest of the World.

I have done this several times. I will do it several more.
I make the point again, it needs SOMEONE else to verify I am not a HOAX.

Do you understand.?

It's $10?

It's somewhat fun too, and could be the biggest LEARNING experience you could go on?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The "dry earth" seems to be the biggest variable here. And that's putting it loosely. Is that the same as diatomaceous earth? And without knowing its chemistry beforehand, how do we know that it isn't a source of the supposed phosphorus or other reaction products itself? Soil types can be quite different in their chemical makeup depending on where you get them from.

(Sometimes chemical compounds that normally seem inert when subject to a lot of heat can break down and outgas. Certain minerals in things like natural clays can also behave as catalysts for various chemical reactions under the right conditions, such as prolonged heating. If any gas being released from such reaction(s) is above it's auto-ignition point, of course it will self ignite.)

Still the process of heating a lot of metals inside of "dry earth" in order to melt them seems to take in more energy than it would give off. More or less it would require some better instrumentation/analysis to do a proper comparison of total heat-in vs. heat-out. Casual observation saying it stays hot for a really long time isn't quite good enough.

Not that I'm against cold fusion, but the methods used in this example seem quite iffy. (I think even Fleishman & Pons would agree with that observation.) Locking down a few more variables beforehand and applying a few more scientific rigors to the experiments would make for a better case in explaining what you think is going on.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am so BLIND.

LOL.

And here I was looking for Phospherous. - (YOU were all blind too)
(Hint. It isn't producing "phosperous" at the end of the fusion cycle....)

DOH. Can't believe I missed it.

Video to come shortly.

GOLD plated can 2 hours away.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Your efforts are admirable in trying to engage the members with participating in developing this new revelation you are experiencing. I can barely comprehend the significance of your discovery/experiment but thank you for your dedication to share with us.

Having absolutely no scientific deduction abilities I see the simplicity of your findings and know; we can be sure of one thing, there is a thin veil between status quo and infinite knowledge.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vadda

YOU can only imagine how THIN.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Like the poster above , i have absolutely no scientific knowledge of what your doing. I can only express my best wishes to you , as you seem genuine. Best of luck with the experiment. I have no idea of it's significance, but may be you are onto something.
The only thing i would say is that does it take more energy to heat the device, than is released after it starts to work ?

edit on 15-1-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The only thing i would say is that does it take more energy to heat the device, than is released after it starts to work ?

Not in Gold.

Video later today. 5am now.

edit on 15-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I stumbled across this whilst getting ready to turn in for the night... I read through 90% of the posts on this therad, and tomorrow, I plan to enjoy reading the other thread that was linked. Definitely interesting.

I'd like to make one suggestion - perhaps for your next experiment, since you've already put this one in the hands of anyone who reads the topic.

If there is ANY chance that ANY amount of harmful radioactive particles/emissions being released from something, you should...nay... must... MUST perform the appropriate measuring tests BEFORE you send this kind of thing out in to the public domain.

Best case scenario - there is no neutron radiation being released.
Worst case scenario - there is an amount of neutron radiation, dangerous if not fatal to humans, being released... and you've unwittingly given plans to a mass of people - any number of whom could try this, and irradiate themselves/others around them.

A month from now, when you've finally had time to finish your radiation tests, there could be a dozen people dead, or dying due to the neutron radiation that you have warned against.

In my opinion, to release this kind of thing, without doing the testing (or rushing, because you didn't want to wait for the results) is nothing but unmitigated negligence. You suspect the device emits harmful radiation... yet, you show people how to build one for themselves... nothing but negligence. A warning or disclaimer won't cover you if someone decides to build one of these things, and ends up in the hospital with radiation poisoning.

This is akin to what Louis Slotin did... which is why I wrote this reply in the first place. I've had a keen interest in the Manhattan Project for a long time, and have read a great deal about it...
Experiments with unknowns... trying things in a rather ad-hoc manner... which lead to people dieing from neutron radiation emissions (via the Demon Core - as it were).
The Demon Core

You've got some keen insight - obviously demonstrated by what you've done here. Being eager is fine - but you've just been incredibly negligent. Patience is a virtue... this could have waited to get posted until your testing results came in - or until you found someone who could do the testing for you.
edit on 16-1-2011 by ConradsLaces because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ConradsLaces

First of all he warned people extensively. And all he did was disclose the steps necessary to his findings. Anyone wanting to repeat his findings does so at his own risk. He is not selling anything, he is not forcing anyone to do anything. If you cannot handle the risks then stay the hell away from it. He has no responsibly or obligation what so ever to people's safety. It's in their own hands if they choose to go on with it. If someone has been baby spooned their entire life then this and many other things would indeed frighten them.

Second of all. If someone understands the risks and decides to go through with it. It's fully his decision no matter how foolish it might seem to you. Your opinion has no meaning at all at that point. Progress is made by people who work at the fringes of science and sometimes sacrifice personal safety for the benefit of all. If this frightens you s***less then ignore the thread and continue living in fear.

I will not continue this discussion, in order to prevent derailing the thread, this is my last post towards you and this subject.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli

First of all he warned people extensively.

Warning means nothing. He is willingly putting a potentially radioactive device into the hands of the public.
No matter what the motives are - it's tantamount to criminal negligence to do something like this.

What happens if my neighbor decides to build one of these, and irradiates the entire apartment complex?
It's a matter of public welfare - you simply can not build radioactive devices in your backyard... this is why they have special laboratories for building things just like this.

edit on 16-1-2011 by ConradsLaces because: added a bit

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have tried to get "outside help", NOTHING.

I have been given this information, somehow.

IT is the ONLY way mankind is going to save themselves.

I have done this 10 times, using Aluminium, I am still alive.

Consider the workings behind this. 1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16

Then LOOK at the IRIDIUM Satellite network,

Orbital Height - 781km
Earths Diameter - You check the AVERAGE
Earths Radius - You check the AVERAGE
Moons Orbit. - You check the AVERAGE

Co-incidence?

How about the "Triangular Fractal" ANTENNA design, I see again - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16
(Inventor - Jewish, Died Sep 2010)

Co-incidence?

If my theory is so preposterous, why has someone "Jewish" used the principle throught the Design and implementation of this "Satellite" network that COVER the ENTIRE GLOBE?

Co-incidence?

I do not believe in Co-incidences ANY MORE.

I am about to "shape" the GOLD can.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Warning means nothing. He is willingly putting a potentially radioactive device into the hands of the public.
No matter what the motives are - it's tantamount to criminal negligence to do something like this.

I can see where this is heading and not a couple of days ago it was an idea without MERIT.
NOW it's DEADLY dangerous.

DANGEROUS to WHO? I say again, I have done this 10 times. NO ILL AFFECTS that I have seen.
There is MUCH worse above us. I have NO control over.

I am not worried about my "Eye of Horus"

If I am martyred then EVERYONE will know.

I have posted these details EVERYwhere I CAN.

I will continue to do so until someone LISTENS.

If I "dis-appear" then others WILL take my place.

Then YOU will all KNOW.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

THE DEMON CORE

subcritical mass of plutonium.

What, I am using LEAD, TIN & SILICON. (All Highly RADIOACTIVE like Plutonium??)

BIG Difference.

PLUTONIUM emits GAMMA radiation, THAT's the WORST.
(We should NOT be messing with it, WHO gave it too us????)
Re-search....

Science "neglects" to put much into NEUTRON radiation.......

I fear Millions are going to be "irradiated" by the IRIDIUM SATELLITE NETWORK.
I see they are now warning you of "MASSIVE RAIN", like you've NEVER seen.

118 Scientists, all at once?
YOU are being WARNED of what is too come.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I can see where this is heading and not a couple of days ago it was an idea without MERIT.
NOW it's DEADLY dangerous.

You admitted that it may send out neutron radiation. Neutron radiation is deadly.

DANGEROUS to WHO? I say again, I have done this 10 times. NO ILL AFFECTS that I have seen.
There is MUCH worse above us. I have NO control over.

Over how long a period have you been running thee experiments? Do you know what symptoms to look for regarding radiation poisoning? Please produce the data you've collected regarding how much neutron radiation you may have been subjected to.

I will continue to do so until someone LISTENS.

You need to listen... What if someone builds your device, and dies from the radiation it may be emitting? What if someone irrdadiates their children, pet, neighborhood, or such?
The lack of concern you show makes you seem a bit unstable, to be honest. All this speak of being martyred and what not...

edit on 16-1-2011 by ConradsLaces because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I do agree with you in many respects. So respect for that.
The belief it "may" work is there, that I can see.

It does work. Have you guessed what it makes.
Why I was so blind.??

In further to some of your points, the more important ones:

I would hope anyone who tries does read the caution.
That I put about 10 times.

You cannot say I did not warn.

I can also tell you I have extensively researched the symptoms of Radiation poisoning.
(I'd hope you'd have guessed that from the other thread)

My point is also, EVERYONE needs to know the symptoms of radation poisoning.

I have also said WHY they need to know.
WHAT they need to look for.

The rest, well, that is for you to decide.
I have given many signs of what to look for over the coming days and weeks.

Enough now, just plating the bit of the can I just beat out into a pear.

Thank you.

edit on 16-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join