It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Step by step instructions - Aladdin's FUSION lamp.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I wonder if anyone fancies sending this thread to them, or details of the device. if they were to attach this device to their device, bingo.

They can have this one for free.

where's that vid you promised us of the gold plated can bud?

Getting anywhere?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

I is coming.

Fate crushed my first Gold Can..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I have Just Joined ATS after months of looking and listening to many posts. I have read everything the OP has said here and on other sites. My conclusion is that I believe that this is an amazing discovery, albeit potentially dangerous, it is an insight to history and science that mankind has not seen or is blind to.

This is weird science at it's best! Most of today's greatest benefits to mankind were thought to be strange and weird.

I applaud the OP for his research and insight and look forward to more info on the subject as well as the other discoveries from the hieroglyphics in Egypt that he has seen and researched.

My main concern for him is that he is OK. After reading other posts about potential Neutron Radiation poisoning from the device that he has created and lit 10 times now.

Let us know that you are still around aoi3610!

Rick

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmax7

I am still here Rick, Neutrons and all.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aoi thank you for taking the time to illicit your findings here; its a bit of work and it is appreciated, regardless of outcome.

I have some questions:

1. by what mechanism do we experience 'magnification of heat'? My understanding is that your explanation is to have the oven at 300 and that because there is smaller surface area in a sample that the heat energy from a larger sample of mass is somehow injected into the smaller sample? Im thinking that if you oven is at 300, everything inside is 300 too. Unless you have another exothermic reaction taking place. (Which is what your claiming im just clarifying the process.)

2.If gold is reflective of this thermal energy, what makes it reflective in only one direction? ie what keeps the gold from insulating from the oven heat just as much?

3. Will you try with the clay instead of 'dry earth' as OnceReturned suggested?

4. Have you seen This video? This is backyard fusion at its finest!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
reply to post by lightmax7

I am still here Rick, Neutrons and all.

Awesome! Great to hear it!! Like I said, I look forward to more of your insights about the devices that you have discovered, I have been researching ways the the energy released from Alladins Lamp can be harnessed in an effective way, but so far none have presented themselves.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Sun has nothing to do with our planet core being molten metal.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

You are true in a way. But until very recently in the U.K university was free. So I guess your view of degree education depends where you live.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Wonder what happened to this whole thread/reasearch!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

I know, gutted. It was highly entertaining for several weeks

Come on back room cold fusion dudes, get your buds out.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

You know that e=mcdefaultdefaultdefault is the speed of light times the mass, well what about the energy it already has got? No object is not moving as with 'the universe is constantly expanding', so there is no stagnent matter. And then consider what the mass would be like if the universe just retained all of its energy and stayed still? How does matter lose matter and make energy if there is no matter to carry the energy? Why is 'electron' considered energy? Does the god partical ever touch another god partical? Hence where does energy go to when matter is converted? In which direction does energy go when matter is converted to it. Does it just go outwards? The reaction in a nuclear fission is immense, but it is just by a domino effect of neutrons, not conversion of matter, I mean, that 0.7% efficiency of a nuclear reaction, didn't the loss of neutrons alone decrease the mass? it is not the conversion, but the release of energised matter. Think microverse. The proton is mass, as simply as without fusion, like a gas giant, like hydrogen, then more mass, helium comes by, and the large mass, goes from gas giant to blazing star, i.e. neutron=fusion. And electrons are the planets Neutrons are needed to stop protons from collapsing, just as fusion stops a star from collapsing. Energy is the state of centrofuge...an electron spinning around a nucleus, and energy can be created and destroyed. Yes, it'll change into chemical potential or kinetic, but then where does the energy go when two space craft hit a blackhole at the same speed and the opposite end. In einstein's views, you could simply trade an ounce of carbon for energy, then trade it back for and ounce of gold? How's that? What do we know about energy? It stays in matter, whether in light or..chemical potential energy. Does light have mass? If yes, then how would it be pure energy? I still don't understand why it is squared though?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join