It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam is a Mason !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by abstract_alao

Where did this list come from? I have tried the links you have given and there is nothing there. Some of the people you have listed is common knowledge that they have the memberships you have listed here. Some of them I would have no choice but to question. Albert Pike for instance not only was a 33 degree he was the highest ranking at the time and wrote their book titled Morals and Dogma Scottish Rites of Free Masonary. There some very well know and famous missing such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin. Then Ted Kennedy is on the list. From any information I have seen Catholics are not allowed as an actual member of Free Masonary. I am not at this time attempting to dispute that he could through some other membership be involved. In regards to Saddam it would be quite possible that he would be a memeber of this secretive group .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
In regards to Saddam it would be quite possible that he would be a memeber of this secretive group .

Saddam Hussein ordered that Freemasons be executed.

Source

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by abstract_alao

Then Ted Kennedy is on the list. From any information I have seen Catholics are not allowed as an actual member of Free Masonary. I am not at this time attempting to dispute that he could through some other membership be involved.

Contrary to the speculations of conspiracy theorists, there is no "back door" into Masonry. Someone's either a Mason or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join