It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam is a Mason !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He was an asseset of the CIA after all. Why not. His national emblem was taken from one of the main Masonic Emblems.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Now your figuring out what we in the arab world have known since forever?

Ofcource he's a mason. Wake up, the world is controlled by the powers that be and they own all the governments.

If we controll the world how come I drive a Honda Civic ? I want a damn Limo and a freaking lear jet !

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Great thread! and most of this is the truth.

The secret societies run the world.

The masons can and do confer 33 degree on people of high rank that display the kind of qualities that they admire in a person of position in the world.

Thus an honorary rank of 33 degree is not only legit but to a good extent it is also 'earned.'

Since the secret orders are split between dark and light that is why we see such dichotomy among them and those that view them from the outside, each side preferring to see what they will.

Where do you get this stuff ? Do you have any credible proof ? If so I would really like to see it. Please show us some proof that doesnt come from some whackjob website or a nutter like David Icke. Not to be a troll but paranoid delusions are not proof of anything but dementia.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
He was an asseset of the CIA after all. Why not. His national emblem was taken from one of the main Masonic Emblems.

Which main masonic emblem is that then, jinsanity me old mukka?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Have you ever seen his flag? The one with the Eagle? It looks alot like the Masonic one.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Could it be possible he co opted Masonic symbols just as the KKK co opted the Christian symbol of the cross ? The Russians, Austrians and Poland also used 2 headed Eagles as their symbols and American gun maker Sturm, Ruger and Co uses a similar logo although not 2 headed.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Could it be RW that these same symbols appear over and over and it's not an accident?

What are the coincidences? You'd think that Germany after Hitler would eliminate all symbolism that even comes close to reminding them of Hitler but they stuck with it.

Just as a note the Swastika is an ancient sun symbol from Africa and during the 30's was a common symbol known for good luck.

Funny enough it appears on a Bohemian Grove phamplet in 1918 or 1919. Just a funny oddity.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Could it be possible he co opted Masonic symbols just as the KKK co opted the Christian symbol of the cross ?

Possibly, but I doubt it. It's much more likely that Saddam and the Ba'athists adopted their eagle from soome sort of Arabic symbolism, not Masonic, which is considered western by such folks, and therefore hated.

Also, the eagle does not appear as a symbol in Ancient Craft Masonry. A double-headed eagle was later adopted as the primary symbol of the Scottish Rite, which was borrowed from the personal crest of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, although used earlier by the Alchemists.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pacman

Hi, I am an Iraqi, not a freemason and here are some links that may be of interest to you.

but first of all Masonry existed in Iraq during Ottoman rule and after, when Iraq was a Constitutional Monarchy, Masonry flourished until 1958 when the Revolution took place and Iraq was declared a Republic.

Freemason Lodges existed in Egypt, Jordan and Syria

Now you can find Lodges in Turkey, Israel and Lebanon only

LINKS

www.thefreemason.com...

and

www.thefreemason.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by abstract_alao

The "brothers" fought each other because the New World Order wanted it. They were/are puppets.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
george bush is not a mason neither is clinton.

clinton was only in the youth org.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Actually,Saddam Hussein is dead, so he's not anything anymore. Just thought I'd let you know in case you missed something.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

hey quik correction.. saddam did his studies in egypt not the US...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

YES YES YES saddam was a former CIA/freemason/atheist Played outby6 the U:S GOVERNMENT

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

The OP is from 2003.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Could it be possible he co opted Masonic symbols just as the KKK co opted the Christian symbol of the cross ?

Possibly, but I doubt it. It's much more likely that Saddam and the Ba'athists adopted their eagle from soome sort of Arabic symbolism, not Masonic, which is considered western by such folks, and therefore hated.

Also, the eagle does not appear as a symbol in Ancient Craft Masonry. A double-headed eagle was later adopted as the primary symbol of the Scottish Rite, which was borrowed from the personal crest of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, although used earlier by the Alchemists.

Saddam's mentor and early "political" friends have close ties with post-war Nazis who fled from Germany. It is not outside the thought process that the Eagle came from them.

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Now your figuring out what we in the arab world have known since forever?

Ofcource he's a mason. Wake up, the world is controlled by the powers that be and they own all the governments.

If we controll the world how come I drive a Honda Civic ? I want a damn Limo and a freaking lear jet !

Yeah where's that treasurer I keep hearing about!?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If Saddam was a Mason, he would not have been given over to be hanged. More likely he knew too many Bush family secrets

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join