It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam is a Mason !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Someone in this form told me that Saddam was a 33rd degree mason. I know that the U.S, during the Cold War helped Saddam overthrow the communist goverment in Iraq at that time. However I am unsure about this claim and want to know if anyone has any information on this. If Saddam is a mason then all I have to say is GOD help us

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

[edit on 22-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I just went to ask.com and searched for "Is saddam a freemason and lok what I came up with:

www.vaticanassassins.org...

The mass production of Military Grade Anthrax by the American Type Culture Collection (ATCC), its curator being CFR member Dr. Joshua Lederberg, Nineteen Shipments of which were sent to Freemason Saddam Hussein of Iraq from his brother Freemason George H. W. Bush, prior to the Gulf War, after which the American Troops who were given the Anthrax Vaccine developed �the Gulf War Syndrome�;

www.cuttingedge.org...

Each part of the Gulf War was fought on the basis of some U.N. resolution, and when Bush called American forces off of Saddam Hussein less than 48 hours before we would have taken Baghdad, Bush defended his action by appealing to the United Nations resolutions which just stipulated that the U.N. was going to free Kuwait. Therefore, Skull & Bones George Bush let the 33rd Degree Arabian Freemason, Saddam Hussein, off the hook, when American forces could have had him in custody in less than 48 hours. Think of all the aggravation the Middle East would have been spared had Bush let our forces remove Hussein from power, by physically conquering his nation and his capital!

www.federalobserver.com...

George Bush - Skull & Bones, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Committee of 300, Illuminati , Skull & Bones
Bill Clinton - Bilderberger, Trilateral Commission, CFR
Saddam Hussein - 33� Freemason
King Hussein - 33� Freemason
Tony Blair - 33� Freemason
Gerhard Schroeder - 33� Freemason
Benjamin Netanyahu - 33� Freemason
Yasser Arafat - 33� Freemason
Ronald Reagan - 33� Freemason (on sight), Knights of Malta, Rosicrucian Order
Michail Gorbatjov - 33� Freemason
Helmut Kohl - Committee of 300
Shimon Peres - 33� Freemason
Francois Mitterand - 33� Freemason (Grand Orient Lodge)
Yitzak Rabin - 33� Freemason
Willy Brandt - Committee of 300
Gerald Ford (frm President USA) - 33� Freemason
Karl Marx - (Grand Orient Lodge)
Frederick Engels - (Grand Orient Lodge)
Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 or 33� Freemason)
Sir Winston Churchill - 33� Freemason (but Resigned from the English Lodge!) Member of the Druid Order
Harry S. Truman - 33� Freemason
Neville Chamberlain - (Committee of 300)
Vladimir Lenin - Illuminati (Grand Orient Lodge)
Joseph Stalin - Illuminati (Grand Orient Lodge)
Leon Trotsky - (Grand Orient Lodge)
Henry Kissinger - (Committee of 300, P2 Freemasonry, Knights of Malta, Bilderberger)
J. Edgar Hoover - 33� Freemason
Cecil Rhodes - 33� Freemason
Aleister Crowley - Grandmaster Ordo Templi Orientis
Walt Disney - 33� Freemason
Olof Palme - Committee of 300, Bilderberger
Al Gore - 33� Freemason
Tony Blair - 33� Freemason, Bilderberger
Josef Mengele (Dr. Green) - Illuminati Implanter
Robert McNamara - 33� Freemason (at least)
Pehr G. Gyllenhammar (frm Volvo) - Committee of 300
Percy Barnevik (ABB Sweden) - Committee of 300
Col. James "Bo" Gritz - 33� Freemason
Billy Graham - 33� Freemason
John Glenn (33� Freemason)
Buzz Aldrin (33� Freemason)
Virgil I. Grissom (Freemason)
Edgar D. Mitchell (Freemason)
Plato (Illuminati)
Francis Bacon (Freemason, Rosicrucian Grand Master)
Lord David Owen - (Royal Institute of Int. Affairs, Committee of 300)
Lord Peter Carrington - (Committee of 300, Bilderberger)
Richard Holbrooke - (33� Freemason, Committee of 300)
Jimmy Carter - (Tril. Comm., CFR)
Carl Bildt - (Bilderberger)
David Rockefeller - Czar of the Illuminati
Edmund de Rothschild - Illuminati
Alan Greenspan - Federal reserve Bank (Committe of 300)
Peter Wallenberg - S-E Bank of Sweden (Committee of 300)
Queen Elisabeth II - Queen of the Committee of 300
Prince Phillip - 33� Freemason, Committee of 300
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands - Committee of 300 (Bilderberger)
Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands - Committee of 300 (Bilderberger)
King Carl XVI Gustaf - (Bilderberger)
Prince Bertil - (Grande Orient Lodge of Freemasonry)
Illuminati Members
John Jacob Astor
McGeorge Bundy
Andrew Carnegie
Walter Freeman
W. Averell Harriman
Ted Kennedy
John D. Rockefeller Sr.
David Rockefeller
Lee Teng-hui
Baron Guy de Rothschild
Hillary Clinton - (6� Grand Dame)
Albert Pike - (founder of Ku Klux Klan)
Sam & Edgar Bronfman Jr. - (Seagram Whiskey)
ROCKEFELLERS:
David, Nelson, Winthrop, Laurence, John D. III
Lord J. Rothschild
Bertrand Russell (scientist)
Otto of Habsburg
George W. Bush Jr. - Illuminati , Skull & Bones
Irenee du Pont, Illuminati
Adam Weishaupt Founder of the Bavarian Illuminati

Now someone in this form told me Saddam was a mason. Ididn't want to believe is because if he was (which he is) then that would mean that the Bulllsh*t that Bush is feeing us about weapons of mass destruction is bull
It's only a cover because is that was the case what about N.Korea, Isreal, Pakstian, India. 11 of the 19 highjackers were from saudi arabia. 11..... 9/11 the two towers make 11

This WAr is obviuosly personal. I am sooooo disgusted right now. I dare anyone in this form to defend bush now
He stole the presidency for a reason now we see what that reason is.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Geeze... well... if it's on a website, it must be true.

-sigh-

Saddam's ethnicity and religion precludes Masonic membership.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
more than one ?!?!? I know a person that is muslum and a mason

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well... the assumption was high-order Mason, as you were implying.

Anyone can join, as long as they swear the oath. Some European ethic groups enjoy higher immediate rank, some outter-European groups cannot exceed lower ranks.

Odd group. Never liked 'em (despite being highly qualified for that higher immediate rank by lineage).

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i understand but look at what else i found:

www.rangeguide.net...

Look at the Moslem leaders like Jordan�s King Hussein. He married an American
and was a Freemason. The Shah of Iran�s father was put into power by the
British, and is descended from an old Jewish bloodline. The Shah joined a
Catholic Military Order in 1958, and Jordan�s King Hussein joined the Catholic
Military Order of the Golden Spur in 1964. And then some of the Moslem leaders
are Sufis. Syria�s leader Assad, who is also a Freemason, maintains secret
ties with Syrian-born Jews from Aleppo who are one of the groups plotting the
Temple Mount conspiracy to build a Temple in Jerusalem. All these men have
allegiances beyond Islam.

Now let�s look at the script�s top Bad guy Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden�s
family was on the inside track with the House of al-Saud of Saudi Arabia.
Anyone who has had the opportunity to bump into Saudi princes here in America
or Europe is well aware of their enormous appetites for immoral behavior. The
King and Princes of Saudi Arabia have been provided any perversion they wanted
by the West�s elite. As a young man, Osama bin Laden was cut from the same
cloth. He loved fornication, alcohol and the pleasures of sin. Some of his
brothers and sisters live in the United States, mostly in the Boston, MA area.
He doesn�t come from some poor Palestinian family that has suffered from
Israeli tyranny. Instead he comes from a family that has tasted what the West
has to offer. He has tasted of the sins that are associated with the West and
has rejected that life. It�s sad that that is the view of America that so
many see. While the Bible Belt and America�s traditional spiritual values are
mocked and scorned by the establishment media, the liberal values that
Hollywood treasures are in turn scorned by the militants who hate their
intrusion into the Moslem world.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In bin ladens last tape he said that Saddam was a bad muslum. Could this be what he ment?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This person was on the list Plato (Illuminati)) . I thought the Illuminati arose in the Middle ages or later. How can Plato be in the Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.neo-tech.com...

These secret socities like mason claim to date as far back as Egypt, solomon and even stonehenge

The Illuminati has its origins in the biblical Abraham who smashed the idols four millennia ago in establishing the existence of only one reality.

Abraham was one of Gods prophets

back to your question on plato

Until the original 18th-century Illuminati, no value-and-job producer understood the draining hoaxes and illusions of the parasitical elites. From Plato's time, a ruling leech class has built and propagated an anticivilization with the single purpose of sustaining their own harmful livelihoods by draining the productive class.

America's political structure is kind of like rome. The only diffrence is that we have had less political assisnations.

I don't want anyone to take what I say as absolute truth. Go out and research for yourself and tell people what you find. I'm sorry but I am really disturbed at this information that I found. But like they say the truth will set you free and ignorance is bliss. We were all living in bliss before 9/11, now the truth is comming out little by little. But will it be to late? What good is knowing something we you can't do nothing to stop or at least influence the world around you. I'm just going to pray and keep looking for the truth. God help us

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I found it on the website posted above:

The Cute Fuzzy Red Hat

We are often asked about the red fuzzy hats that are worn by the Shriner's. They are called Fez caps. The original name was the Tarbeesh. They would have you believe there is no evil significance attached to the Fez cap. They would have you believe the Fez was a head covering worn in AD 980 by Mohammedan students in the city of Fez in Morocco. They say that the fez cap has become the unique headdress of the Moslem Empire.

Well, Fez (original name Fas) was a Christian city in Morocco in the 7th century. There were 20,000 Christians defending the city of Fez. The Muslims (Mohammedans) wearing white semi-conical hats, attacked the Christian defenders. The Muslims captured the city and the Christian defenders and made the Christians dig a ditch. The Muslims murdered the 20,000 Christians by way of the sword and the Christians were thrown into the ditch. When all of the slain Christians were in the ditch, the Muslims dipped their white hats into the red Christian blood, which filled the ditch. After dipping their hats in the blood they renamed the caps from Tarbeesh to "The Red Fez". This is the same fez cap that is worn by the Shriners today and if you notice the insignia on the fez cap is the Islamic star and the crescent. So you see, not always what you see or hear from the Masons and Shriners is true. Satan is the father of lies and deceit and these are his sons of whom he is quite proud.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
I found it on the website posted above:

The Cute Fuzzy Red Hat

We are often asked about the red fuzzy hats that are worn by the Shriner's. They are called Fez caps. The original name was the Tarbeesh. They would have you believe there is no evil significance attached to the Fez cap. They would have you believe the Fez was a head covering worn in AD 980 by Mohammedan students in the city of Fez in Morocco. They say that the fez cap has become the unique headdress of the Moslem Empire.

Well, Fez (original name Fas) was a Christian city in Morocco in the 7th century. There were 20,000 Christians defending the city of Fez. The Muslims (Mohammedans) wearing white semi-conical hats, attacked the Christian defenders. The Muslims captured the city and the Christian defenders and made the Christians dig a ditch. The Muslims murdered the 20,000 Christians by way of the sword and the Christians were thrown into the ditch. When all of the slain Christians were in the ditch, the Muslims dipped their white hats into the red Christian blood, which filled the ditch. After dipping their hats in the blood they renamed the caps from Tarbeesh to "The Red Fez". This is the same fez cap that is worn by the Shriners today and if you notice the insignia on the fez cap is the Islamic star and the crescent. So you see, not always what you see or hear from the Masons and Shriners is true. Satan is the father of lies and deceit and these are his sons of whom he is quite proud.

I am taking a Grad History school class called "American Image of the Middle East" the instructor is fairly prominent in his field and this issue actually came up in class one day. He got a little miffed and said it was a total fabrication perpetrated by ignorant christians who only want to foment hatred of Islam in general and Turks in particular. (and no he is not a muslim, he is Catholic)

arc

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
to quote masonicinfo.com yet again...

Historically, there is no basis in fact for the charge. The city of Fez was founded by an invader, Sultan Idris I. Idris, who won a war against resident pagans at the very end of the eighth century. All of the conquered were converted to Islam and if there were any Christians, history does not record this. The cap itself wasn't begun until after the second sultan, Idris II, expanded the town to the other side of the river as he attempted to encourage local craft industries. It is important to remember that the dyes of that time were not particularly bright colors but the Moroccans had several good dyes whose formulas were secret. One of these was a bright red and was used in the manufacture of that brilliant red cap which was named after the city of its manufacture, Fez.

Blood, particularly in the hot Middle East, dries particularly fast. The concept of 'running blood' almost defies imagination. Further, any material (particularly the felt type of material used in the fez) when dripped in blood would turn a deep, dark color of red bordering on the brown. With the prevalence of flies and other insects, does it make sense that anyone would dip a piece of headgear so essential to protect oneself from the elements into a fluid which would subject them to all sorts of pestilence - and ruin a piece of clothing vitally necessary? The simple facts obviate the foolishness of this story.

why is it that masonic sites read so sensibly and anti-masonic sites rant like lunatics?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok that's what i'm talking about. Getting down to the bottom of things. Thank you arc and observer for showing that that last quote was false.

However no one has said anything about saddam. We all know that he is evil I won't argue that, but Bush to me is not that far off from this madman.

I know that there are some masons in this form. They have yet to speak up on this issue. I would really like to hear from them on this. I am not trying to argure. I'm just trying to calm my sprit because at this moment I am enraged.

I am not anti-masonic. One person dosn't define a whole orginization. However I feel that this WAR is unjust for the simple fact that Saddam is a mason and that we put him and his regime in power by overthrowing the communist goverment that was in place there. This is a good example of how decisions from the past can effect the future.

You reap what you sow. 9/11... We helped osama bin laden fight a "holy war" aganist the russians. Realizing that he had been used he turned aganist us. This mess that we are in is of our own creation. Once again I must say.... God help us

arc

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
look at the names you quoted

bush
blair
saddam

all masons?

why the big war then?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well....... I really don't know why these men who consider each other "brothers" would want to start a World War. The only way to answer that is to ask them. Even if we could ask them I don't think they would give a straight answer. We need a regime change in the UK the U.S and Iraq. I think this is the reason Blairs cabnet members are resigning. This is going to go down in history as Bush's War and the begining of WWIII

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That is why the war. We are illegally drilling oil from Alaska, and just like dirty money, you need a way to launder it. What better way to hide where the oil's coming from than to stage a war and run the oil through Iraq.
OK I just made that up.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In Re the Fez: Banned in Turkey. Because Turkey wisely chose to be a secular country when it was liberated. Ataturk banned the fez because of its anti-Christian connotations.

About blood not runing in the Middle East - wrong-ola. Read "The Jerusalem Wars" by Flavius Josephus. A rousing read and a stirring tale. He said that the streets of Jerusalem ran ankle deep in blood during the Jerusalem Wars. He was there.

Why these Masons started this war: Throughout a Masons "career" in Masonry, he is supposed to search for the lost word of the Master Mason. When promoted to the 33d degree, he is told that the lost word is "Equilibrium". Specifically: "Equilibrium=Ordo Ab Chao" - Equilibrium results when order is brought out of chaos. In order to get the world into the state they want, they generate chaos, then have others fight it out, then impose new rules on the changed world that results after the war has ended.

Plato a Mason - doubtful. Masonry came to Europe with the Crusaders - The Knights Templar brought it back. Or created it out of The Ancient Wisdom. Calling it Masonry was a cover to hide the activity from the Inquisition.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense Contracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stock Options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acclaim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You See?????????????????????????????????????????

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What was the question? Is Saddam a Mason or are the Masons supporting the war?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join