It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Flouride..I want to get off!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Recently, I've been unable to ignore the dangers of consuming fluoridated water to the point where I had to take decisive action. So I decided to challenge myself to explore how easy it would be to avoid consuming fluoridated water over a short period and also to feel the possible benefits

I've only consumed bottled fluoride free water (including what goes through my kettle) for a week and it was very easy to do, however, I don't have the resources to avoid bathing or washing pots etc in tap water so there's still a little fluoride in my system.

The following is a list of the benefits I have experienced over the past week...

Physically:

I have an increased sense of energy and motivation and noticeably whiter eyes (despite the usual caffeine intake, moderate smoking, staring at a screen for hours and not enough sleep)

Mentally:

My mind feels a lot sharper, less drifting thoughts, especially towards negativity, paranoia and 'self' issues. I'm a professional performer and my last performance was probably my best executed, as I have a new sense of confidence, which I attribute to having a clearer mind. Memory and recollection has also improved.

Emotionally:

I feel happy and content because... . It takes one to know one to understand this. How I've missed unaccountable joy! Being spiritual and practising meditation encourages one to be happy and content, with everything and with nothing. Until this week I've found it a real struggle to find this unconditional happiness which I always knew was there. Of course, there have been issues raised this week that have the potential to ruin ones day but I've dealt with them effectively and without any suffering because I'm remembering how it used to feel to have confidence is ones ability.

Spiritually:

This is of most importance to me. Studies have proven that fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland A.K.A. 'The third eye chakra' . All of the chakras are important (all 27+) but the pineal gland is of much importance to those with a spiritual inclination. With the correct thought energy - I can heal my body, with the correct spiritual energy - I can heal my thoughts, but without the correct spiritual energy - I'm galvanised at the very least.
My pineal gland and the area around the bridge of the nose to the forehead has definitely felt lighter, less tense and feels like it's finally starting to spin like the rest. Meditiation has been deeper and a lot less thought settling to get there.

The only reason I've ever heard for adding fluoride to the water supply is to prevent tooth decay. Ingesting fluoride internally does not prevent tooth decay - fact. This is just one reason why fluoridated is a whole bowl of wrong, yet it very simply negates the ONLY reason for fluoride's presence in the water supply.

I'm fully aware that most posts get torpedoed by the self-righteous, arrogant, ignorant know-it-alls that believe in nothing apart from their ego and I'm looking forward to reading their reponse. I invite them to tell all that this is scare mongering, ill-considered or un-important.

This was simply a personal account of a week without fluoride, which I felt I should share to hopefully inspire to somebody to at least try something similar.

Please review the links for further info..

www.fluoridealert.org...
www.ukcaf.org...
[url= www.fluoridationfacts.com...]
www.wmaf.org.uk...

P.s. My teeth feel just fine

Peace
edit on 11-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I can't talk about the water fluoridation issue without getting extremely pissed, so I'm not going to say anything else except that I'm extremely pissed about this- this is the only issue that makes me want to march into the state government building and throw all those nitwits outta there.

I'm glad you feel better. Anyone who stops drinking poison would naturally feel better. (getting pissed)
edit on 11-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Amongst other things, it is an insult. There isn't one logical reason for fluoride to be added to a water source, nor any reason for one to consume fluoridated water.

I know it's a drag guys and I don't work for a bottled water business but it's not good for you, on any level.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Where are you getting non-flouridated water? I thought all processed water contains flouride?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I too feel very strongly about this.

They should make the water as pure as they can, and then we can have a choice of toothpaste with or without fluoride.

There is no reason for them to contaminate drinking water with poison, other than to accelerate the dumbing down of the population.

Where do we start though? I want to help make a change as much as I can.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
Where are you getting non-flouridated water? I thought all processed water contains flouride?

Water bottled at a spring. I'd like to think the only process involved is the bottling, so it depends.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is a Brit company that makes awesome filter systems. It isn't pretty to look at, A big steel looking drum that sits on your counter - and it ain't cheap $400 or so for the whole shebang - but it doesn't need electricity and you can toss in in your bug out bag and filter nasty creek water with it if SHTF as ATSers like to discuss sometimes on threads around here. I think they are called Berkley's.

I lived in a rural area for a while and relied on a well. So many issues cleared up for me including life long skin issues. So quality water does effect your life. Now I am back in a city place - city water - so I am looking at filtration systems and since I can't plumb - I need one that can just sit on the counter. Plus the portability of it is nice, they have personal models for hikers. I feel like I can just smell the toxins! This thing is on my post Christmas gift to myself list.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
make sure u watch out for any fluids you buy..juice, beer, etc, as they may contain fluoride as well.

the U.S. just came out and said they were going to "lower" the fluoride levels in the water (B.S.) we have to worry about chromium-6 now! www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyway S&F LOVE your title....very clever

be good

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I live in the north-west of England but can`t find an action group.
When you look into the history of how they`ve conned us into fluoride in our water etc, it really does piss me off !

People who i know actually believe that it has helped with tooth decay when there is NO proof at all !
Get your friends and family to read the small-print on the back of a toothpaste tube to read the dangers.
Also look into Mouthwash.

A guy who i spoke to a few months ago told me to put tap-water into a container and use it after 6 hours as the fluoride dissipates after that time ,.
Can someone verify that for me ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

A guy who i spoke to a few months ago told me to put tap-water into a container and use it after 6 hours as the fluoride dissipates after that time ,.
Can someone verify that for me ?

Ha, no. Someone was probably thinking Chlorine.

Walmart and a lot of other places are getting filtered water you can buy, bring in a container (some places sell BPH free containers) and it's about 40 cents a gallon.
edit on 11-1-2011 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't reside near a Walmart, never have, not sure if that's a good thing, anyway, in the U.K. Aldi (North) offer 8lt of spring water for a pound.

BadBoYeed. Organic squeezed juice and German larger. I'll be good if you will and ta very much for the link.

lambros56. Check this out.

'Manchester and Leeds city centres hosted rallies on Saturday which focused on a country-wide petition in protest over the adding of fluoride to public water supplies.'
www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk...

Peace y'all

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Cool. Thanks for the link.
So is this spring water in Aldi fluoride free ?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

As far as I can tell.

It always pays to read the mineral analysis.

Good luck with finding a group. - sorry, I've just realised how old that article was. If I find anything relevant I will give you a heads-up although it would be convenient to know your location. (U2U me if you like as I repect your privacy)

Peace
edit on 15-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

Originally posted by asperetty

Water bottled at a spring. I'd like to think the only process involved is the bottling, so it depends.

Peace

I don't think bottled water actually comes from springs.

It also has less regulations regarding its content than tap water, so I don't see it as a good alternative.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

It says ''bottled at spring'' on the label, assuming it to be accurate.

Aren't regulations to blame for the flouridation?

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i have a ro/di (reverse osmosis / deionized ) unit i use for aquariums and i also drink that water , it strips everything from the water bringing it to a TDS reading of 0 , of course you must get your ions and minerals else where as it also strips these.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

FYI flouride is chelated from the body with iodine.

Iodine fortified salts are a good source.

Betadine is an easy source as it contains about 10% iodine...
...and is absorbed through skin...
...and distributed to where it is needed...
...mostly glandular and high turnover tissue.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

YouTube Russel Blaylock.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17/1/11 by troubleshooter because: video imbed syntax?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
you dont like flouride in your water??? yet you spit your toothpaste waste into the water supply.. i guess they do filter the water but can our flouride waste pass through the filters? that would seem important to ask before saying whats said above lol. BTW i spit my waste in the trash

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
you dont like flouride in your water??? yet you spit your toothpaste waste into the water supply.. i guess they do filter the water but can our flouride waste pass through the filters? that would seem important to ask before saying whats said above lol. BTW i spit my waste in the trash

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes fluoride passes through filters. Most 'fluoride' filters online only reduce the amount of fluoride to .5 ppm. Not good enough, imo. I just bought a stainless steel Berkey with fluoride filters.. My concern is that I want to now test that water and see if it removes as much of the fluoride as they claim. I found this:

www.shop3m.com...

It's called Fluoricheck.. but there are minimal reviews on it and I can't find much on it. There is nothing else out there! They literally test for everything else but fluoride. All I could find says have your water company help you. YEA RIGHT!

So I was happy when I stumbled upon this... yet I don't want to waste 20 bucks on it if it doesnt actually work. I'd be happy for any input! Was going to make a new thread but if I do I will put it in off-topic..
edit on 18-1-2011 by Whitbit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join