It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Flouride..I want to get off!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Its a battle none of us should have to fight. I hope its effective enough.

Peace

edit on 19-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Having heard about this story in the UK only yesterday, I am wondering who will benefit. I'd like to see the financial details of this plan.

I'll bet almost anything you like that those in certain positions hold stock in said company, or have a financial interest in this going ahead.

If I discover that my water contains this crap, I'll be investing in a filter and encouraging everyone I know to do the same.
I would imagine that there will be groups set up soon to fight this, and one of the tactics will be to refuse payment of water bills if this goes ahead.
edit on 19-1-2011 by detachedindividual because: Spelling

edit on 19-1-2011 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I am as worried as you about fluoridated water, but i think this proves nothing as it could simply be due to the well known placebo effect.

Either way forced medication is simply wrong even if it isn't as bad as we believe it is.
I personally felt opposite effect when i went on vacation to some country with fluoridated water, but i simply dont know if it was placebo or not.
What i felt was that my thinking felt a bit more foggy especially during night time when i got tired.

Either way i am happy that they dont fluoridate the water here yet at least. WHO is pushing hard for water fluoridation though.. ;

Edit: Oh and btw.. People dont got problems with cavities here either, so that part i know is just propaganda when it comes to water fluoridation. Most people do use fluoridated toothpaste though.
edit on 19-1-2011 by juleol because: added some missing info..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I am as worried as you about fluoridated water, but i think this proves nothing as it could simply be due to the well known placebo effect.

Either way forced medication is simply wrong even if it isn't as bad as we believe it is.
I personally felt opposite effect when i went on vacation to some country with fluoridated water, but i simply dont know if it was placebo or not.
What i felt was that my thinking felt a bit more foggy especially during night time when i got tired.

Either way i am happy that they dont fluoridate the water here yet at least. WHO is pushing hard for water fluoridation though.. ;

Edit: Oh and btw.. People dont got problems with cavities here either, so that part i know is just propaganda when it comes to water fluoridation. Most people do use fluoridated toothpaste though.
edit on 19-1-2011 by juleol because: added some missing info..

Admittedly, there is no science or medical fact behind my account, but to be honest. I've no faith in either. Also, I know my body better than anyone or anything.

I'm well aware of the placebo affect. Its a thought process albeit with a little deception but please consider that there are many studies and cases that prove that positive thinking is a very powerful healer.

The benefits I documented are still with me today as I'm still doing my best to avoid fluoridated water, however, last night, somebody who was unaware of my attempts kindly bought my four cans of larger (Kronenberg), which although French in origin, is in fact brewed in the UK, so last night, through politeness, I consumed the cans and guess what?... To put it plainly, my head was up my arse! I was struggling to find the words I needed and my thoughts were unclear and scatty. This affect seems to be the most notable of consuming fluoridated water and as I value my mental aptitude, very important.

You mentioned that you ''felt opposite effect (affect)'' yet you then report ''my thinking felt a bit more foggy'' - which is similar to what I felt, so could you please elaborate on this because it does make much sense to me.

''WHO is pushing hard for water fluoridation though..'' - Nobody outside those directly involved with the government, councils or water-board. In fact, there are many professionals, concerned citizens and experts who are 'pulling' for it to be excluded.

Interestingly enough, from what I understand, the government does not enforce fluoridation, but 'requests' to the water companies that it is added, in a way that they are forced to acquiesce.

I'm glad that you do not have to suffer this poison like so many others do, but then again, as is the purpose of this thread, does one really have to?

Thanks

Peace
edit on 21-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Excellent post! Excellent attitude!
Peace!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join