It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secrets revealed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I must say, this kind of reminds me of Enoch's Encounters with God, which I believe to be true, and very similar to your encounter/ interaction with him. Do you think through individual peace and separation of instinct from what is right, we can enter these other dimensions.... I am very intrigued by this, but I'm not sure I quite understand it all just yet. I'm working on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Jeebus! i barely got past the first page!
Your grammar is terrible, the info sucks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i think gene roddenberry, the creator of star trek had some sort of accurate knowledge or vision of the future, possibly from an extra terreristrial source.

some of this inventions are already on their 5th and 6th generation. the cell phone is based on captain kirks famous flip open communicator and the ipad is clearly based on the pads used by captain picard and the crew

i remember watching an episode where there was an alien race that resembled the greys, but they spoke in binary code and where governed by logic. they were clearly computer oriented like the post says the greys are.

the show has had many episodes where the crew find pre warp civilizations, but just observe them until they have the capability to travel the galaxy at warp speed. any such civilizations in their territory are protected by them from interference by other species.

it could be that we are that pre warp civilization and all these ufo sightings are just observation crafts monitoring us, observing how our society advances.

the roswell crash could have changed the rules a bit, thus spuring more interest in space and space travel.

edit on 11-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

A couple questions Op...

1. Link this to something familiar so that we can understand a reference point to here and now... People, places, things.. and time reference points;

2. Chrono Tech.. as many details about the incoming Chronowars and who are the major players..;

3. Critical link of your info to current White Hat, Black Hat, battle.. with names, places, dates..

Thanks

Also.. I would agree that PDF, open org, or word files don't need a can opener for getting them opened.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

I could not have said that better.. my first scan through shows me that he is trying to tell a story from his perspective.. There is alot here and alot of definitions needed...

Wow.. OP .. you sure did spend time on this...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I literally just spent all morning and afternoon reading this and the only question I have for you is, "who are we supposed to trust?" Are we supposed to or not supposed to trust the greys? And how can we get along with the reptilians? I found this very fascinating, and feel this is a good guide for the future. I just want to know who to side with when the time comes?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hmmmm....., I'm not saying what the OP saying is the truth, but I definitely feel he believes it to be true. I honestly don't believe that somebody would go into this much detail just to fake out a message board. That said the information is interesting and I'd like to see where this thread goes.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I agree, there is a lot of information here, "if it is true" this could be very beneficial to mankind. I'm just so fascinated with his recollection of these events, reminds me of another Enoch.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thank you for this!! Many times over

edit on 11-1-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i think gene roddenberry, the creator of star trek had some sort of accurate knowledge or vision of the future, possibly from an extra terreristrial source.

some of this inventions are already on their 5th and 6th generation. the cell phone is based on captain kirks famous flip open communicator and the ipad is clearly based on the pads used by captain picard and the crew

i remember watching an episode where there was an alien race that resembled the greys, but they spoke in binary code and where governed by logic. they were clearly computer oriented like the post says the greys are.

the show has had many episodes where the crew find pre warp civilizations, but just observe them until they have the capability to travel the galaxy at warp speed. any such civilizations in their territory are protected by them from interference by other species.

Mans True Nature if we were taught the real truth. This topic folks is the real deal if all the bibles were printed with the true word of the creator.

> 100th Monkey Theory, Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind. Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way TPTB or TPCG, it may remain the conscious property of these people. But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!
>
> Hey folks, I know I hit something on this one topic. It's starting to make sense to me very well. The bible was re done so the TPTB or TPCG would always be in control of us. Its true but worded differently then its true nature, just like the 100th Monkey Theory I found while researching. Mostly all of these wars were religious in nature.
>
> Gods chosen people 144k, they are the fishers of men to spread the word of god to this generation of life, just like the 100th Monkey. Others view it as Gods Chosen to be saved, why not me, why them. Christians example, are viewed to others as a CANNIBAL Religion The body bread, wine blood. If bible was printed as it should have been this word of God continued to now 2000 years of the true Gospel we would be beyond where we are today. A lot of the Universities are given these grants to research topics like crop circles etc.
>
> This link proves this: www.quantum-computing-programming.com...
>
> A brief research
>
> In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkeys liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant. An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught their mothers too.
>
> This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys before the eyes of the scientists. Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable. Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.
>
> Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes - the exact number is not known.
>
> Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99 monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet potatoes. Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey learned to wash potatoes.
>
> THEN IT HAPPENED!
>
> By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet potatoes before eating them. The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an ideological breakthrough!
>
> But notice. A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea.
>
> Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.
>
> Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind. Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people. But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!
>

it could be that we are that pre warp civilization and all these ufo sightings are just observation crafts monitoring us, observing how our society advances.

the roswell crash could have changed the rules a bit, thus spuring more interest in space and space travel.

edit on 11-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

No. All the mind control technology is based on fourth dimensional technology. Normal medical employees wouldnt have a clue about it. I heard thoughts coming from inside my own brain. There are several different levels of mind control within the American classification system. The lowest being run the intelligence agency, the highest by the classified section of the U.S military. I was on Stanley McChrystals personal mind control project for 4 years.

He then, in January of this year, sent a alien, Paladin, one of our true creators, or, the last human remaining when we have evolved into our true creators.

I then sent an email wrongly implicating the intelligence agency. There mind control operates by "casing" an individual in this fourth dimensional technology. Thus, the thoughts coming out of my brain from the chips put in by the former head of c were picked up by the intelligence agency which were "casing" the outside of my brain, but the inside of my skull. They recruited various enemies that I had that each had access to a chip. This was all privately funded by the wealthiest ZIonist Capatilists in the world, one of which has revealed himself to me to be a very well known computer entrepreneur.

It is no coincidence that Stanley McChrystals or "GOD" has being brainwashing these individuals into thinking I am a hug threat to Zionism, when to any non elite, non mind controlled person, who thinks rationally, I am obviosuly not a terrorist. It is testamont to the right wing nature of the current ruling elite that they would put me so much sufffering for just pretending to be a terrorist on the internet one night.
edit on 11-1-2011 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Well I know the classified section of the U.S military works with Reptillian or fourth dimensional technology. "GOD" or a man I have latter assumed to be Stanley McChrystal has, firstly, sent an alien into my room, since then, I can see various members of the "all seeing eye" looking into my room and can hold them in my concious field.

Secondly, he has flown 2 types of Reptillian craft over my house, firstly, a huge cylindrical disc and secondly, a flying saucer type disc.

The special forces are their for warfare. It is the top levels of the classified section that work with the aliens.

Thirdly, there is a time travelling future human program, ran by the intelligence agency. I know this because "GOD" mind controlled the top levels of the intelligence agency into thinking I was a time travelling future human, and thus, I was put through there program.

It comes as no surprise that above top secret deleted this post several times and I had to edit it, and you are in the military. This is a site ran to control the dissent.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

Ok, a brief breakdown.

I pretended to be a terrorist on the internet 5 years ago. In order to pretend to be a terrorist I pretended to be anti Jewish, and although my memory was wiped of doing this, the night it happened, I think I rhymed Zionism with Fascism.

This incensed the most wealthiest Zionist in the world amongst others, Bill Gates, and he, with others, have funded "GOD" or a man I latter assumed to be Stanley McChrystal, into a conspiracy to take my mind, body and soul.

This has caused me to be tranquilised and abused several times which I have flash backs to. You do not understand the extreme right wing, non forgiving nature of the Zionist elites. All elites are on the fourth dimensional mind control project, as they can communicate at any time with each other, thus sharing information directly from brain to brain. "GOD" or a man I latter assumed to be S.M controls the mind control project.

This has culminated in January in me repetitively asking what I only knew at the time as that little voice inside my head, if Aliens were real. A reply came with, "ask me that one more time and I will show you!"

I naturally asked again.

As I was drifting off to sleep I was held there, absolutely paralysed, and an alien came into my room. You can see a picture of it in the story. It spoke telepathically to me. It sent thoughts saying, "these are the ones to gewt you through this, these will make you understand fully what is happening to you!" Then it went over to where I keep my modafinil medication and offered one out to me, I saw the pill in two cylinders glowing with energy. I replied through my sub concious, "I wont accept" Its head expanded as it took in this information. It then for a split second tranformed into a 7 foot tall woman with clear blue eyes.

The mind control operation can recreate any image I see inside my own brain, but can not, significantly, recreate this image.

Then as I studied for my final exams I was subject to Zl-Zaquaris mind control project, and this was intensely difficult to do, but I still achieved a lower pass. He then detonated some type of nanobot inside my body, and was told my the various people controlling the chips inside my head, that me and my mother had aids! Then I was told to go to the back window of my house, and I was beamed full of small white things. This was fourth dimensional technology used to cure it. However, he then stated he has used this technology to take my soul!

After that "GOD" gave me one wish, a chip inside my brain automatically responded, "To be the illuminati star child!" I had never even head of this.

Since that day he has manipulated the fourth dimensional technology that the real illuminati use into making them think I am really the illuminati star child!

Since that day S.M or "GOD" has made it his mission to make me the one that gets blamed for the mass genocide that will occurr if this plan takes of.

Thus, we can see the irrationality and lucifierian nature of many of the ruling elites, because they are on a mind control project ran by the "Greys" and think they have had their souls taken.

Lastly, one morning I completely broke down as thoughts were coming in from the private project, and being taken out by the official agency. I think the welathiest Zionists have put a huge bounty on who can take my mind, thus, the corrupt elites and national security are all trying to take it. Lastly, a chip I recognised as controlled by one of my former enemies, said, "And a time travelling future human!" When I was on the intelligence agency mind control project. This resulted in my case going before the chief joint of staff and one man thinking I was a time travelling future human, as this meeting was illuminated into my sub concious.

Then a volcano was declared over Iceland was declared. All the flights were rescheduled, but there was several low flying planes over my house. I was told by a member of the all seeing eye to sit still and I felt lasers all over my head. I then had an outer body experiance as a huge diamond shap chip was dropped into my head. After this occurred I was able to time travel conciously, and as it was dropped in, the member of the all seeing eye said, "Know one of them has hold of it" and after it had dropped in, "You can now ask them any question?" I replied with, what will really happen in 2012?" I was instantly shown an image of the dark side of the Earth being illuminated by sunlight.

The worrying fact of the matter is I have being through several conspiracies, all ran by S.M or "GOD" as he controls the fourth dimensional technology and I am telepathically informed is still the real leader of the illuminati.

The wealthiest Zionists are mind controlled into stll thinking I am a huge threat, when Im not, and are planning to blame the whole mass genocide that will occurr in this fake alien invasion of military robots on me.

It is the last conspiracy that I write for and encourage all people to read, because when this fake alien invasion happens that they have had planned since 1960, and I will be irrationally blamed for it, that gives me motivation for everyone to take a read of my book.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am not even going to bother.
edit on 11-1-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Br0k3

I have being working on this book since mid May.

I have being through all systems of classification because of this conspiracy to take my mind, body and soul.

My life has being a living a hell, and even now I only right out of the desire to protect others from a mass gencide.

However, this division and negativity amongst people is exactly what will allow this mass genocide to take place and allows the power of so many to be lost to so few.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

You must understand "GOD" is actually a person who plays "GOD" with others, by using mind control technology. I have come to understand that this man is Stanley McChrystal. According to one secret mind control project communicator, "Its only your mind he can not take."

As I have being shown, we can enter these dimensions but only through travelling conciously, possibly, with future human or Reptillian technologies installed inside our brains. The chapter, Travelling through time consciously will explain fully.

Future humans do not rematerialise in Earths atmosphere, as they will create alternate time lines. Thus, they use invisability technology, which the "Greys" of the fourth dimension have offered us. It is only possible to travel to other dimensions of the universe, physically and not conciously, if we are to dematerialise. I am informed the classified section of the U.S military already have dematarilised technology, and after I have being shown the alien they on the military space station, it is possible they are already travelling through dimensions.

However, I am informed that only three people have travelled to this fourth dimension, them being S.M or "GOD," "the man of peace" and "The man of peace apprentice."

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This is the crucial question facing the highest levels of classification within the U.S system. I am telepathically informed that time travelling future humans have being coming back since 1964, however, the "Greys" of the fourth dimension that work here on Reptillian orders, have being here since the 1950's.

The time travelling future humans are using fourth dimensional, "Grey" technology to time travel. However, because the "Greys" came first, and they used "Grey" technology to build the first time travelling machine. I do not think it is yet possible that we can time travel into the future. As I have being shown in the book, as I have travelled with this Paladin / Grey hybrid, the "Greys" have taken the planet of our creators, and I am informed, will take our planet in between 2000-3000 years. The "Greys" do not pass through time, they are unkilllable. The classified section of the U.S system is so far advanced because of both "Grey" and future human technology.

They have no scientific solution to getting rid of them.

Therefore, it is essential that if we are to come our true spiritual creators in 500,000 years, and not become half man, half "Grey," then, loose our planet to the "Greys" that we develop our understanding of spirit as well as science. It is this last great unknown, human spirit, that we must develop in order to overcome the threat posed by the fourth dimension. I like to think I have done this in this book.

The "Greys" are the masters of deceit, they offer free technology in order to get a foothold on a planet, then launch long term invasion plans, as the fourth dimension has no concept of time.

The U.S classified system used to love the "Greys" offering all free technology, but, now the future humans are here on mass, they have realised that the star gates from Earth to the fourth dimension need locking. This is the real reason for the war in Iraq, according to "GOD" because, they are reseacrhing the star gate. It comes as no coincidence that the dawn of civilisation started in the middle East and most of the Earths star gates are located in this place. It is claimed by one secret mind control or telepathic communicator, that the fourth dimension created the three dimensional world we live in. Much greater explanation is given in the chapter, the real reason for the war in Iraq. However, only the spiritual form of the future human can get rid of them, and they do not know how to contact this being.

However, some such as "GOD" or S.M are still commited to the "Greys." It is the the "Greys" that have being commercialised by the four who control the star gates, only one of whose name I will mention, S.M or "GOD," into selling as what can only be termed "pets" to the real illuminati or all seeing eye.

It is the official governments stance that aliens do not exist, whilst selling them to the "elites," since the 1950's, that has resulted in the remarkable progression in computer technology since the 1950's. However, I am informed by "GOD" that a primitive understanding was developed by NAZI Germany, and resulted in the efficiency of their war machine. Maybe this explains why the ruling Zionist elite or so far right wing. It is because the "Greys" work only on logic, they are termed the computer race. Therefore, we can see why luciferians such as the man who calls himself "GOD," who thinks its better to be dead than alive, are fufilling the "Grey" agenda which is to divide and conquer our human spirit.

I further find it no coincidence by the benevolent E.T that I was contacted by encouraged me to keep taking modafinil, which unlocks the sub concious of the brain, and that all the authentic crop circles, where the H20 is drained from the soil beneath the crops, are related to the unlocking of the sub concious brain. I doubt the "Greys" are doing this, as they already work with the classified programs and real illuminati, and it is this unlocking of the sub concious part of the brain that has allowed me to realise that I was on a mind control project.

Therefore, it must be that another, benevolent race of E.T, such as our true concious creators, the Paladin, which are spiritual forms, like the one that transformed in front of me, or it could be a human from when it has evolved into our true spiritual creators, it matters not which, that provide the solution to overcoming the "Greys."

However, three of the four which control star gates and thus the "Greys" are complete bastards. They have even started a mind control project on my mother and father. They have abondened their concsience, in order to work with the "Greys."

Thus, we can see that the ruling elite are governed by the "Grey" agenda, which is to crush our understanding of human spirit so that we will no evolve into our true creators. Thus, we see why capatilist materalism is the wrong system for us to live under.

The only way this could not be a fake alien invasion is if all the time travelling future humans, from different points in history come back to our present time line and fight against the "Greys," to get rid of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I do not understand your terminoloy. This has all taken place through the last 5 -6 years, when I have being on the former head of c mind control project.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Above all I think it logical that we should side with the time travelling future humans. I think it would be great if we had a global government that was openly advised by all beings that are more advanced than us.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

Guess that leaves us Linux users out, huh? How about someone uploading it and posting so all of us can see it, and not just M$ supporters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join