It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secrets revealed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

I expect "trolls" on the internet anyway.

Excuse me?
My question is perfectly legit.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is straight up brain pollution. An extremely disappointing waste of internet space.

Five star drivel though. I mean, right now, I too have too much time on my hands. Not 215 pages worth, but enough to fall into this tarpit. I am so sorry I showed up for this party.

Live and learn. Live and learn. Live and learn...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ya know what, never before (although it has come close a couple of times!!) have I ever felt I waste my life reading the crap that seems to get posted on these forums, but you have tpped me over the edge.
I feel as though I have been robbed of 30 minutes that I will never see again skimming through the posts of someone who calls himself sonofgod25 (what happened to the other 24 sons of god, I only know of some fictional geezer called Jesus from some made up story! I guess he was sonofgod1!!) who has been abducted, has chips implanted, has a laser eye!!, blah, blah, blah!!
Seems to me I, you, everyone and everything is going to cease to exist at some point in the future. Some of us will die peacefully in our sleep aged 121. Some will be shot, run over, raped or dismembered (hopefully not all at once!). Some of us may have our intestines removed by little grey men, die from the effects of chemtrails or have a meteor land on our confused head.
My point is live your life to the fullest do the stuff you would like to do, enjoy life day by day! Cause everything is temporary.
For making me realise what a waste of time this forum has become, I thank you. (skips of into the sunset with a smile!)
PS. if you are English please discover the difference between "being" and "been" that has probably been the most annoying part of your post

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

LOL after.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NumbNuts

This is what keeps everyone in the instinct trap of mind, and allows the few to rule over the many. What you dont know, you dont know, so dont always think the unexplainable is unexplainable. Pardon my spelling.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I think it is too late, because there are alien/human hybrids among us - apparently 5% of population.
They look, dress and act like us. There is no way to tell if the "future humans" are not hybrids.

Trust nobody. Only your hart (or as you say - spirit).

I can tell you it is a fact that human/aliens live among us. There are many "hybrids" that live and work on the surface, and more that work below the surface, attempting to undo what the original Earthlings have done to us, and to Earth itself. And it is more than 5%, more like 20%. Children are being born faster now than at any time in the past.
The child you hold in your arms may be a being from another world. How's that grab you?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm... Seems unusually written for someone who claims to have worked in the classified world.
edit on 12-1-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

You should probably keep to yourself too, after all, if this is real.. Well, he's offering some good insight and advice. It all makes perfect sense, no matter how far fetched it sounds... As far as i'm concerned we should hear him then $@^# out, if it is, well s#$t! I'd be more than happy to have heard it from him first..If it is a bunch of bologne, well,... it was intriguing and fun!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Everyone has a right to freedom of speech! He's doing just so.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
wow that was a long read.
some interesting things there ;-)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
so lets recap..most of us have attempted to read this and most of us cry foul...i must say im kinda in that boat just based on the rambling style of these "documents" everyone is looking for some real evidence of a coverup..and yeah this all sounds good,but i dont think these are the papers that are gonna bring the government to their knees..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerAllAround

First of all if you think the government will go down to their knees your nuts! They wouldn't hear this out! Not to mention, I feel, if it was written in a professional style, it would show he spent a lot of time thinking about what he was gonna say. Look at it this way, if this happened he would of been in a hurry to type/ put this up because who knows what could happen to the poor dude! I think the grammar mistakes show, he had a lot on his mind and was rushing to type this up, just like any of us would do if we were in the same situation!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I absolutely respect OP's right to express his beliefs, thoughts, and feelings. And as a skeptic, as always, I cannot assert that anything in the documents posted "is not true" unless I have absolute proof of that, which I do not. However, neither does anything in the document posted offer the claimed, quote:

conclusive proof about 6 different types of E.T, darlics under Mars, fourth dimensional Reptilian that send the computer race of the "small Greys" here through star gates which is the real reason for the war in Iraq that work closely with the various classification programs, Paladin or "heavenly beings," time travelling future humans, and a type of E.T race that is working with the military space program on board one of its space stations, lastly, an Annuki, which has being used to attack me on several occasions as I slept.

There isn't "conclusive proof" of anything in these documents that I can see, let alone all of that. Now, again, please don't take this the wrong way. I am not asserting that anything posted here is or isn't true. I can't and won't do that without proof one way or the other. I am open to the possibility that it is true. I am willing to consider that possibility. I simply see no "conclusive proof" of it.

However, in light of recent events, I am going to make a request you, OP. That request is for you to at least consider the possibility (I am not not asserting the certainty or even the strong suspicion, just asking that you consider the possibility) that some of what is stated in the posted document may (not "is," but "may") potentially be indicative of highly disorganized, and possibly unhealthy thinking. Again, this is not an assertion, or even intended to be an implication that you are in any way mentally unstable. However, as I am willing to consider the possibility that what you are saying, amazing though it is, could be true, I ask that you likewise consider this alternative possibility.

In light of recent events, I would rather risk being seen as potentially close-minded or be disliked by people than refrain from at least trying to be responsible and make such a suggestion. Again, it's only a request that you consider the possibility, just as I am willing to consider the possibility that what you have posted is true. (Although, as I said, I see no proof of that, nor, it should be noted, any proof of what I'm asking you to consider, either.) There's no harm in considering a possibility, right? Especially if you truly feel you have proof that all of this is true, to your satisfaction. So, again, I simply ask that you at least consider whether some of the lines of thought and professed experiences within the posted document may not be entirely lucid or healthy.

I would not be a responsible or concerned member of ATS given current events if I didn't say this, in my opinion. I hope that is in some way understandable. And again, I intend no disrespect. I hope that is understood.

Peace.
edit on 1/12/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

'Forth Dimensional Technology' - Like Montauk?
Is that a forth dimensional technology? Maybe these beings have a 'prime directive' so that they can't interfere with a planets populace...But then if thats the case, why have the greys been working with the government?
If they are as truly enlightened as you describe, why aren't they working with our spiritual leaders? I don't think that MOD and US Miltary generals are the most spiritual people on earth.

Surely these beings would use their technologies and powers to HELP free us and transend, or at least, accelerate the process to make us ready for said 2011 robot genocide?

Just thoughts is all.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Now we know what "Peggy" does when the phones are not for ringink. Hey, Opie/Peggy say "Moose and Squirrel.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This:

Originally posted by SonofGod25
lastly, an Annuki, which has being used to attack me on several occasions as I slept.

Is where it went from "Possibly legit." to "Just escaped the loony bin."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
is this worth the download?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thing reads like Schizophrenia to me. It has all the classic earmarks, Auditory hallucinations in the form of "voices" in his head, Delusions (Paranoid and Strange), his writings are heavily disorganized and he says this began at 19 when the disorder usually manifests. The structure of the "Book" is severely unorganized and dis-connected almost but not quite word salad.

I knew a diagnosed schizophrenic called "Satellite Dave" and this sounds similar to his claims. The OP could be diagnosed based on the voices in his head alone. OP unless your just making this up in order to gain attention or possibly money I highly suggest you see a Doctor.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone. Users are encouraged to USE DISCERNMENT
(from some other forum Disclaimer, always good to keep in mind)

perhaps... or its all true... or just mentally disturbed , or...
2_____

edit on 12-1-2011 by Sanjaya because:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofGod25
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

What they really have on the military space station and life on Mars

This was shown to me by Malcolm, “GOD” or head of c, when during sleep one night he drew from behind my ear a kind of string material, and drew it right up to a space station. On board this space station was a kind of Jar Jar binks type alien.

NOOOOO!!! Not Jar Jar! He friggin' ruined Star Wars... now he'll ruin the UFO disclosure!

"Meessa bring world peace and NWO! Issa Aniii, your new leader! Woohoo!"
edit on 12/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join