It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sun Pictures May Solve The Mass Bird & Fish Die Off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

I have to echo what Christina-66 said in her post.

This is an easily explainable 22 degree halo caused by uniformly distributed hexagonal ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. The light enters one face of the crystal and exits another in a uniform fashion throughout the cloud, which causes the steady 22 degree halo from whatever angle the observer is witnessing it.

(ref. Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Weather; Knopf 1991)

The small reddish arcs are referred to as sundogs and are also a common meteorological occurrence.

It is amazing the irresponsible and sensationalist reporting that is taking place in the wake of these bird and fish kills.

If I was a betting man, I would wager that someone is trying to flood the media with gibberish while the real cause is quietly covered up.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I know coincidence seems low on this, but what else would it be?

Toxins from the crude oil that was carelessly dumped, and burned, into our eco-system following the oil rig explosion on April 20, 2010.

Add to that already catastrophic scenario the extra boost of absorption, into all living cells it came in contact with, thanks to the Corexit dispersant that the oh-so-sage corporate oil monsters use to make it seem as if they are cleaning up in the environment - when really all they are doing is insuring that every bit of poison gets into either a plant or an animal.

It's not a coincidence. It is a direct result of our (we the people) complacency, and total lack of concern for our pathological oil addiction, that has led to the continuing abuse of the only home we'll ever have by the American Corporate Machine who care only for their profits no matter what the cost.

It's only going to get worse.

And the so-called *Illuminati* or whoever didn't do this to us. We did this to us. Time to pay the piper.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I wouldn't think Nibiru would be the cause for birds and fish dying in one town.

It would be widespread, like planetary.

So I would think the problem is in that one area, likely a high dosage of chemicals, but I really don't know..

But the article has no evidence which I can see. I have my own opinions about Nibiru. I know there is more symbology on Car manufacturers, like Subaru and Mazda about Nibiru.

Though most won't know what is to come til 2011-2012. Supposedly it can be seen sometime soon, if not already in the southern hemisphere with the Vatican Telescope.

Just my thoughts.

uhm.... it was global.... not just in one town....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That sure looks like a sun dog and a halo to me. Though I'm not sure the sun dogs are a common sight outside of the Arctic and Antarctic circles, I do believe they've been seen at uncommon latitudes before.
Sensationalist, uneducated garbage veiled as 'journalism'. Stay in school, kids!
edit on 1/11/2011 by Nyiah because: extra letter where one shouldn't be

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
I think the source is crap. Example:

I just love the way you guys actually READ a link.. Under the picture on that site is SOURCE which is HERE

On that the poster who sent the picture says..

My friend of friend on FB took this image one hour ago. It's in Jogjakarta, Indonesia and seems like Halo effect on the sun.

Also, notice the small spot below the big sun. What's that?

There is also another picture like it I don't think it's lens flare

Already a thread on it anyway...

Planet X or Dimensional Portal - What is it!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bradd92

Nice work

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When I said source I was talking about the source of the OP. They were asking if the halo was some special magnetic phenomena. It's just caused by light and water, it's just a normal rainbow in the sky.

I didn't comment on the other object... That object is just a reflection from the sun. You can't just take picture of the sun and expect there not to be reflections bouncing all around the camera's aperture and lens.

This topic is a major fail.

Just so you all know, "beforeitsnews" came really close to being banned from ATS by Springer. Anyone can post "news" articles on that website, and is commonly used for hoax spam.
edit on 11-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bradd92

reply to post by zorgon

Yes, very nice work..... you found the planet Venus.... Good job.... for a minute I think it was lost...

STEREO - What planets are currently visible?

edit on 11-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

More on about the dark sphere then those 2.
If you check the link yourself you'll notice it appears.
Could just be a spec on the lens

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Read my previous posts, and you will see its what I said....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I don't think the oil has yet reached Sweden or Italy.

And Kansas is land locked, no ocean in sight for miles.

So it is true that oil does effect the environment, but in this case it is not so.

It is something different.

I know already about corporatism and the U.S. involvement, I have the text book link in my links below showing it is a corporation.

And I find it highly possible that the Illuminati did do the spill purposefully, for once again, profits...

edit on 11-1-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Kansas is in one of three direct migratory routes, or flyways.
Here's a map:

The ocean has an amazingly rapid ability to disperse anything that is put into it...and the gulf stream turns into the North Atlantic current.

Here is a map:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I too was shocked when reading the people in the link discussing the halo as if not normal. I dont think someone even explained to me what a halo was, its kind of obvious in my opinion.

As for the Nibiru "sighting" it appears to be no more then some sort of reflection or flare form the sun on the camera. The same "dot" can be seen in this video that i was watching today after seeing it posted on here.

Also explains the dot in the other picture. The idea of Nibiru/Planet X is somewhat confusing for me. On one had the concept of this star does makes sense, it cant be around our earth and only being seen every so often and still be considered a "conspiracy" because if true then it would be worldwide and everyone would be seeing it and the other affects around the world would be much much more

29 seconds in

edit on 1/11/2011 by Drustew because: More Information Added

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Okay so the oil can be spread through the currents, I had already known that it was just a matter of time.

But there is no oil or chemicals found on the animals yet.

And I would also think Oil would have a hard time going up stream, but eventually it should get there, but not faster then the ocean current carrying said oil to different areas of the world.

Kansas was the first place for the dead birds to show up. A simple google search on Kansas, Italy, and Sweden confirms the Kansas article was posted first.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

This is a sun-dog. They happen all the time. See the link: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Just so you all know, "beforeitsnews" came really close to being banned from ATS by Springer.

Ah yes Ban Hoax and Debunk... Maybe that should be the new motto around here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join