It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sun Pictures May Solve The Mass Bird & Fish Die Off

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Strange Sun Pictures May Solve The Mass Bird & Fish Die Off

beforeitsnews.com

A photograph of the sun is being compared with ancient images going back thousands of years. The so-called "Winged Disc" has made its way from Middle Eastern religions to corporate logos such as Chrysler. These are ancient symbols of power, which cross many cultures, from ancient Egyptian, to modern electoral politics and campaigns.

The alleged appearance of this sun symbol in the sky are shaking all kinds of lunatics, theorists, and doom mongers from the shadows, Are they right? Is this real? Does it have a connection with the great bird, fish and bat die off? The answer could lie in
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I stay away from speculation and feel that this has most likely been over-hyped. with everything from climate change, geo-engineering, scalar weapons HAARP & Project Bluebeam being mentioned here as potential causes and due to the fact I am on my lunch break at work, will turn this one over to ATS'ers for critique, opinions and insights.

Edit to add: Obviously the picture does not PROVE anything, as can easily be manipulated, staged etc.
beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10/1/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: Addition

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Interesting man, HERE is the forum the image in the "news" article is from. If you scroll through the page there are apparently two images taken from different people showing the object. I'm going to say Venus or Mars, but if the linked photo is legit then what a coincidence that it resembles all of these ancient sun symbols seen around the world. Someone better diffuse this bomb asap before doom nuts go off the deep end

edit on 10-1-2011 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't think Nibiru would be the cause for birds and fish dying in one town.

It would be widespread, like planetary.

So I would think the problem is in that one area, likely a high dosage of chemicals, but I really don't know..

But the article has no evidence which I can see. I have my own opinions about Nibiru. I know there is more symbology on Car manufacturers, like Subaru and Mazda about Nibiru.

Though most won't know what is to come til 2011-2012. Supposedly it can be seen sometime soon, if not already in the southern hemisphere with the Vatican Telescope.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This thread looks really interesting. Starred and flag, though I will have to read the whole link a little later on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Just a note, OP take this into consideration, follow the forum posts I linked in my above post something much more interesting may be going on

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The die-offs are global.
Still I dont think any Nibiru or Planet X is the cause, otherwise the die-offs would be increasing.
Where has the flying Sun gone off to though? That certainly was a strange thing to see.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is a known optical phenomena caused by a reflection of moisture - both the halo and the 'double sun' - I saw it once over my house. Here is another example in Sth Africa last November.

Sth Africa Halo

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think the source is crap. Example:

Is this "halo" magnetic, does it interfere with biological processes on Earth? Could it be the source of a magnetic disruption which destroyed or altered the navigational abilities of the now dead birds, bats, and fish?

NO

clouds = water particles
water particles = tiny prisms
lots of tiny prisms = rainbows

This is a basic rainbow!

en.wikipedia.org...

Whoever wrote the article obviously does NOT have a basic grasp on basic science. So that brings into question everything that person says.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This has got to be a joke. "God's Eye", someone's getting too carried away.

edit on 10-1-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

22º radius halos are visible all over the world and throughout the year. Look out for them (eye care!) whenever the sky is wisped or hazed with thin cirrus clouds. These clouds are cold and contain ice crystals in even the hottest climes.

The halo is large. Stretch out the fingers of your hand at arms length. The tips of the thumb and little finger then subtend roughly 20°. Place your thumb over the the sun and the halo will be near the little finger tip.

The halo is always the same diameter regardless of its position in the sky. Sometimes only parts of the complete circle are visible.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

I have followed your link.

Then that link pulled up a Fox Article about dying birds.

I then pulled up some links about Birds in Italy where it happened and it said it also happened in Sweden.

www.foxnews.com...

I know coincidence seems low on this, but what else would it be?

More experimentation by the Illuminati? Its not like the wouldn't be afraid to kill a few thousand animals...

This is pretty curious..all it does is add more questions to an unanswerable question..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This is the image everyone is discussing on the website you linked.
Something appears.

One moment its there and then 2 hours later it appears.

You can check it out for yourself on this website
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Just put 20110110 in the start and end date click Behind HI1 Telescope and put 10 as latest images.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Bradd92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by Bradd92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I agree.

The dye offs should still be happening as well. If its Nibiru, then it should be getting closer and the dying like you said should increase.

Not to mention affect human life fairly soon, if it isn't already...weird weather anywhere else anyone??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I have to agree with you. I was amazed when he was talking about the halo like it was unusual.

The winged disk is really interesting, but I doubt it is nibiru. If that really is visible to the whole world, there would be a huge sensation over it. That kind of thing doesn't go unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just to clarify whats going on, there appears to be either a spec of dirt on the lens or an object that has appeared, then disappeared, then reappeared again in the same spot.

The object in question is to the left of the bright object (Which is either Venus or Mars. Probably Venus)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Could that not be Planet X circling Nibiru? Nibiru's a dwarf so it wouldn't appear as bright and that other pic with the winged planet.. Adding two and two together leads me to that conclusion. :O As well as the 'rogue waves'. Can't explain how it'd only affect certain parts of the world (Arkansas, Sweden, Italy etc.) and species. But intuition says there's more to come.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If that little glowing dot is an accurate representation of what can be seen in the sky at some place on Earth, then we're going to have to start seriously consider the binary theory of our solar system.

"Planet X" was originally postulated because gravity perturbations in the outer planets led to the discoveries of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. But Pluto wasn't big enough to explain the perturbations, so it was assumed a larger body was further out with a much greater gravitational effect.

Then other scientists have argued, with data that seemed convincing at least when I first read of it, that instead of another planet being out there, our Sun could just have a dark companion star on a highly eccentric orbit. Apparently there is a type of old star that no longer produces the same kind of light as the Sun, and is very dense and mainly just gives off heat radiation that can be detected in space.

It's been a while since I read all of this and I never bothered to check it out any more than that.

Some ancient cultures called that winged disc "the destroyer."

For what it's worth.
edit on 10-1-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

it was planetary. mass bird die offs where reported all over the world........

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
If that little glowing dot is an accurate representation of what can be seen in the sky at some place on Earth, then we're going to have to start seriously consider the binary theory of our solar system.

"Planet X" was originally postulated because gravity perturbations in the outer planets led to the discoveries of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. But Pluto wasn't big enough to explain the perturbations, so it was assumed a larger body was further out with a much greater gravitational effect.

Then other scientists have argued, with data that seemed convincing at least when I first read of it, that instead of another planet being out there, our Sun could just have a dark companion star on a highly eccentric orbit. Apparently there is a type of old star that no longer produces the same kind of light as the Sun, and is very dense and mainly just gives off heat radiation that can be detected in space.

Some ancient cultures called that winged disc "the destroyer."

For what it's worth.
edit on 10-1-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

I agree with you, on this, i do believe we may in a star binary system, i always thought planet x as star not a planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join