It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
no, im too poor for such luxuries. i have to bang mine on the table to get it to free up, once in a while.

if you could recieve anything as a holiday gift, (money or realistic probability is not a factor) what would it be ?

JAK

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Happyness.

Tea or Coffee?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Both

Favorite Gum Flavor?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wintermint.

How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?

Hey Morbid our water if you get it from a purifer or a spring fresh is good, just that we can't seem to make it that good in the bottle.

Hey we still have the best army. Canada 1 USA 2

[edit on 12-18-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
my baby sister showed me our christmas presents in my parents closet when i was 7.....no more santa. boy does she suck!!!! i was devistated!!!!! hope my son never does that to his baby sister!
question:are u american and if so do u want to stay here?!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Not an American, wouldn't want to live there for the life of me. Favorite book series?

DE

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
lord of the rings...tolkien
favorite sci-fi movie?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Children of Dune, though the Firefly movie is slated to come out eventually.

Favorite anime series?

DE

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Favorite book series: Hyperion

favorite sci-fi movie: the Matrix trilogy

Favorite Anime: Humm... think I'll say Ninja Scroll. (not a series I know, but I haven't seen a lot of anime movies)

What's your favorite comedy?

*btw, if you like sci-fi and haven't read Hyperion, you should really check it out, it's an AWESOME series. Even awesome is still a weak word to say how good it is.*

[edit on 19-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Pulp Fiction

what scent arouses you the most ?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
the smell of a campfire........mmmmmmmmmmmm

decade u wished u'd grown up in?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The one in which I did was perfect! Other than that, I would say the 2080s will be a revelationary period and very cyberpsyhedelic and aquarian for all moshes and mechs.

What's the best thing that has happened for you as a direct result of visiting these Forums?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Being able to find information that is very hard to find using Google. Like you type the word "street light" in images and pics of people come up, buildings, unrelated stuff. Here you ask for pics of street lights you just get called crazy. Best forum in the world!

When was your first kiss, where, and how (peck, long smooch, unwanted by recipant, etc.)

Edit: Wow, nobody's answering probably because they don't want to give away that info. If you're uncomfortable answering this question use this one:

Have you ever ran out of gas while driving in the middle of nowhere?

[edit on 12/19/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My first kiss was when I was like 6....My dad got stationed somwhere else and I had to say my good-byes to my lill girlfriend - lol....Otherwise....sometime in 9th grade I had my first "real" kiss....

I've never run out of gas in the middle of nowhere....but I have run out of gas....sucks ass!!

What are your major plans for your future (in a nutshell)?

[edit on 12/19/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
major plans: eventually buy a bigger house, put my sons thru college, find my true calling, right now being mommy seems to be it but I don't think I will be "mommy" forever, so i'll need something else to do.

what's your biggest personal annoyance??

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
right now being mommy seems to be it but I don't think I will be "mommy" forever, so i'll need something else to do.
Im sure you will have no problem with this, you could always be a belly dancer.

People that dont use common sense

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

People who dont stop talking.

What was your best Christmas?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
My best Christmas was last year, because my Mom was still alive.

Do you leave milk and cookies out for Santa ?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
1) i do not like Santa or Clowns... they creep me out !

2) the scent question... im alergic to almost anything so i dont really get aroused with scents...i juts sneeze alot and thats not very arousing.

3) Im not American, but i live in the USA and i like it. European style is much cooler tho... and my opinion has nothing to do with polytics just social style.

Question: Is there any member of you family or friends that you hvaent seen for a while ? how long and do you miss him/her/them ?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Question: Is there any member of you family or friends that you hvaent seen for a while ? how long and do you miss him/her/them ?

Father. About 17 years. Actually I hadn't even though about him in quite sometime.

Christmas Donkey or Uletide Mule?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join