It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There are sooo many question bout sex on here i advice you all to go out get a boy/girlfriend and start reproduceing to cut down on this type of question. Theres no shame in being sexually under active.

What should i change the subject to?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
What should i change the subject to?

well maybe since your anti sex
change it to something more fitting for yourself.
You and be baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel...

question:

would you rather be the narcissist or your beloved?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
would you rather be the narcissist or your beloved?

I guess you mean would I rather be a fool in love with myself or the fool I'm in love with?

Since I have no significant other, I'll have to stick to being my own favorite lover

What's the funniest thing you've ever done as payback to a friend or family member for something they once did to you? (Of course, it's usually only funny to you and starts a vicious cycle of paybacks - lol)

[edit on 12/9/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This was more mean than funny. But once this wollie skateboarder was going up a ramp and i moved just before they got to it then they tripped right over the curb and grazed there face.

How do i get to ITV2

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

What's the funniest thing you've ever done as payback to a friend or family member for something they once did to you? (Of course, it's usually only funny to you and starts a vicious cycle of paybacks - lol)

Jello ( about 2lbs worth & melted/watery) down my brothers sweat pants. Pay back for pulling down my shorts at a cookout.

Is there ever any fun left in the party after you leave?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That only starts once i leave

How long have you been wearing a hat

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As long as its been cold out.
Ever freaked someone out just for the fun of it?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hasnt everyone?

Whats the dealio?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hasnt everyone?

Whats the dealio?

Really? I thought it was just me.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Hasnt everyone?

Whats the dealio?

You have a point.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This has hit a dead end, so heres a new question:

Why do so many people have ot be atheist?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Why do so many people have ot be atheist?

I don't think they have to be atheist - It's more of a choice to be called that since everyone has to categorize everything. And w/ someone who claims this, it's because they haven't found their own definition of what a Higher Power is.

What's the best feeling: Orgasm or Love?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Lovin is what I got.

If you got bit by a poisonous snake in your private parts, would you rather die, or have someone suck the venom out?

[edit on 9-12-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
If you got bit by a poisonous snake in your private parts, would you rather die, or have someone suck the venom out?

LMAO! I'd have to go ahead and let the busty blonde I brought along with me on my hiking trip to suck it out.....Then I'd high-tail it to a doctor's office and be miraculously cured.....Then b/c of that special bond we made in the forest that day, we'd get married and role play the snake bite over and over again until we died in our beds together at 105.....
.....Hey! A man can dream can't he?!

Do you wear clothes with holes in them? If so, did you buy them with the holes or did you make them yourself over time? I love women who walk around with that little whole on the butt cheeks of their jeans.....Women are so evil....

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Do you wear clothes with holes in them?

Yes, my favorite jeans require massive patching, so I don't sit down when I wear them, else I'd be accused of smuggling kiwi fruits! I have this T-Shirt that is about 6 years old, that has decayed from washing around the latex graphics, but I still wear it.

Do you think we will eventually be an America/world that is completely & overtly owned by corporate interests, as mirrored in futuristic movies like RoboCop, Gattaca or Minority Report?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Yes, my favorite jeans require massive patching, so I don't sit down when I wear them, else I'd be accused of smuggling kiwi fruits!

I had a similar incident happen to me earlier this week....Nothing beats being at a bar and being told by a cute little girl that there's hole in your pants....and it's in the crotch....lol

Do you think we will eventually be an America/world that is completely & overtly owned by corporate interests, as mirrored in futuristic movies like RoboCop, Gattaca or Minority Report?

If I had to compare what I think our society will become, I think the movie Brazil says it best! I see things from that movie happening every day!

Would you have the time, capacity, patience and/or desire to be a moderator on a forum such the size as ATS?

[edit on 12/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerunWould you have the time, capacity, patience and/or desire to be a moderator on a forum such the size as ATS?

yea,why not? im a mod on 2 other forums and im sure, there is more than 1 on at a time here. so its not that big of a deal.

do you have a tattoo ?(if so,what and where)

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nine Inch Nails
do you have a tattoo ?(if so,what and where

First of all, I'm still LMAO @ kiwi fruit !!!!

I have 3 tats, all on the left side of my body - one above my heart, one on the side of my thigh, and one on the side of my calf

heart - Pisces
thigh - bad home made tatoo of heart and dagger going thru
calf - nice sized rose

What's the most noticeable trait about someone you take interest in?

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Juanita]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The unmistakable ability to ignore my many, deep rooted flaws.

Do you consider ambition a good quality?

DE

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Do you consider ambition a good quality?

Hell YEAH! Even if it's your ambition to seek out your best possible mate - going through many in the process. I love ambition!

Could YOU fall in love w/ an AI (thing)? (heh heh, DE...)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join