It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Are u of thoses who think something will actuallly happen in 2012, and if so,, what do u think will happen?

[edit on 17-12-2004 by m0rbid]

i have no idea of what will happen in 2012... it just amazes me that 2 of the biggest civilizations in the world ( mayan and sumerian ) both had calendars that ended in 2012...not 2011 0r 2013... but who knows? maybe its all a big fun coincidence.

i loved that expression of yours..." are you of those"...it made me laugh so hard....lol

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
dunkey or mule ..hmm... i have tasted dunkey meat and its pretty sweet... never tasted mule...so ill go with the Dunkey

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
favorite beer?

mine is warsteiner! german beer is the best!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
favorite beer?

If I'm drinking cheap...Miller Lite....

If I had a good paycheck....Guinness

But sometimes I get depressed drinking Guinness here in America after I've had it over in Dublin, and so I want something else....Those days I'll usually go for some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...

What's the worst injury you've caused yourself while acting stupid?!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I was climbing this wall without protection... got like ten meters high, there was nothing to hold on -..............
My foot was broken into twenty pieces - one year in hospital, several surgeries....

If you could make your wish become true, what you will wish for???

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i would wish for everyone to THINK before they SPEAK!!!!!
wouldn't the world be a more pleasant place if that happened?

what is your most embarrassing moment as a child?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
when i was about 5, they used to show these commercials for 'Pillsbury brand biscuit dough', where the mother would hit the side of the container in the edge of the counter and the 'Pillsbury doughboy' would pop out of the canister and start talking to mom about the virtues if the product.
he seemed like such a cute and friendly little fella.
(here comes the embarrassing part)
well, one day i came in from playing with my friends and yep, you guessed it, theres this container of 'Pillbury biscuit dough' on the table!
well, 5 minutes later, my mom comes in the kitchen and there's biscuit dough everywhere and im crying my eyes out because i thought i killed the little guy, because i hit the container on the edge of the counter too hard or too many times...whatever, but i was very upset.
all my mom could do was laugh (in a nice way) and explain about T.V. commercials and how things arent always as they seem. -j; )

what was your most embarrassing moment as an adult?

[edit on 21-12-2004 by Nine Inch Nails]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I love the new avatar NIN

My most embarassing moment, eh? That would have to have been sometime around around this exact time, last year...

We were having a New Years party and we had a keg.....I took a keg stand and my drunk ass buddy let my leg slip, I fell on the keg pump and kicked my other leg into the face of my other buddy, tearing his ear ring straight out of his ear....lol

Yeah - That was pretty embarassing...but I was drunk, so it didn't set in unti the next day - lol - In fact, I had forgotten all about it until I saw the pictures - lol

How long is your winter holiday?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i get a week and 2 days off from school...actually now that it has snowed 8 inches i get a week and 4 days!

what did u get your kids for the holidays?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't have kids. But to give a partial anwser I bought my friends smooties. I also bought my mother some nice candles.

Whats your favorite breakfast food?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
toast! definitely toast with peanut butter!

what do u do for a living? and do u like doing it?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I sit on my but all day and post on ATS, and I love it.

Do you play any games online?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Whenever I'm not on ATS or researching, which is like 10 minutes a day... I need a life

Have you ever gotten a warning, or angered any of the ATS/BTS/ID staff?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes I got warned not soon after quiting my mod job, for using profanity at Colonel the day Reagen died.

How do you like your bacon cooked?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't eat bacon.

what's your idea of a "waste of your time"?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Getting to know other members on BTS.
j/k

I like my bacon sort of soft, but the ridges have to be nice and crispy. I'm real picky when it comes to my bacon, and I never let anybody cook it when I'm around and available. Same with brats. I hate eating brats that aren't cooked just right.

What OS do you use?

[edit on 12/22/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Windows 98 SE.

Are you a fan of anime?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh yeah. I like Ruroni Kenshin, and I liked Outlaw Star while it was on the air. So a like quite a few anime shows.

Whats your favorite video game system?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
you forgot to mention COwboy Bebop! my favorite system now is Xbox,, but my all time favorite was the n64!! mario Kart, Zelda, WWF, goldeneye!!!!!!! N64 was my all time favorite!

are you getting drunk this NEw years eve?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Clearly, we even have a thread about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What hobby has eaten up most of your time. No, computer games are a voccation, not a hobby.

DE

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join