It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Fleet Filmed From Passenger Jet Window 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Source:

Source for anyone that wants to ask the person who took the footage....

Sources Sources Sources!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by star in a jar
But yeah what's with people commenting sea lights on a 9 minute tape a minute after it's posted? Trolls having a troll-gasm, I suppose.

...or just rational people suggesting the most obvious explanation first?

Or should we start with aliens and work backwards?

don't you think it pays to be a little bit irrational when science is constantly changing & disproving itself?

I'm sure people once thought that the world was flat and that it seemed a perfectly logical & rational explanation.

-B.M

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14
Very interesting. I'm just wondering why whoevers filming is so quiet. If that was me, I would've been yelling at everyone that theres something out there.
Is it possible that they were filming lights from land?

Peace 2 all

Would you yell out and tell everyone? Perhaps? I wondered what I would do and given the latest climate of fear I don't know - I don't think I would. It would be embarrasing to say the least and everyone on the plane would just look at you like you had a TV on your head. It might really frighten people too and cause a panic - Don't think I'd want to risk that - being on the same plane.
It clear by the monitor that they are over the sea - then the second shot on the monitor shows the plane coming close to Japan so they would then be able to vew the ground and the guy has given that fro reference.
My main question would be - given all of the above would be why didn't he speak (at least) to the person next to him or who ever he was travelling with?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Lol, ok maybe I wouldn't of yelled so everyone could hear me, but yeah, I definitely would have told the people around me or whoever i was travelling with.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by star in a jar
But yeah what's with people commenting sea lights on a 9 minute tape a minute after it's posted? Trolls having a troll-gasm, I suppose.

...or just rational people suggesting the most obvious explanation first?

Or should we start with aliens and work backwards?

don't you think it pays to be a little bit irrational when science is constantly changing & disproving itself?

I'm sure people once thought that the world was flat and that it seemed a perfectly logical & rational explanation.

-B.M

But they didn't have pictures of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I do think we have some very good evidence here and at the end of the day - what does it take to convince people - I often wonder: when we do come across real evidence we will still pull it apart. I myself have had a couple of experiences a long time ago but 30 years on I know - no one could convince me that what I saw wasn't what I saw.

But please answer the question - Why didn't you talk to those next to you - travelling companions or not?

I beleive you do have something there along with evidence of time and place also circumstances. You weren't carrying any high tech equip at the time (you would not have been allowed on the plane) so apart from other members who are skilled enough to spot a mock up after the event - I think this is further evidence along with many others.

What constitutes evidence?

We need to look at these events very carefully I agree but hey for years people have been reporting these things before cameras and said when we all eventually had access to a camera well the camera never lies. Well yes it does. So where does that leave us.
What will confince us of something we know is there?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

touché

-B.M

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting video OP. I've flown From Texas to Japan and back many times when I was stationed in Yokosuka in day and night. One thing was always a constant 12+ hours of blue during the day and black during the night. I've also sailed that area a lot and there aren't any off shore platforms in that area.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Oilfield platforms out in the ocean, or tankers

just a theory

I did not know that you could see platform lights from 40,00 feet. Whenever I'm in a plane at night, all i see is pitch black. Good thinking though...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

At 2.12 someone with an Australian(?) accent, states
''They seem pretty big to be landlights''(?)

So he may have actually showed the people he was travelling with... or else just talking to himself

edit on 11-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
After about 3 minutes its all cleared to me... Oilrig, fishingboats, and land. The orbs from start loses credibility when 90% of this clip is just common groundbased objects.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
After watching again, They could be on the ground but the reason I think they are in the air is because they appaer to be level with his window at the start of the video. Maybe the plane was turning though, im not sure now. Any one notice the planes altitude? Maybe that could tell us weather or not they are ground based object?
edit on 11-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yea fishing boats and 40 000 feet

view from 40 000 feet

edit on 11-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cris0631

You can, ive flown over seas many many times.......they are quite visible at night actually, especially the larger oil platforms

top topics

<< 1   >>

join