It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Fleet Filmed From Passenger Jet Window 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Very interesting footage I found while scouring Youtube this morning for my version of "news". This footage was shot from a jet liner window which was flying to Japan from the UK in January 2011. So if you are an ATS member speak up - because this don't look like no damn glow in the dark balloon.

alien-disclosure-group-tv.ning...

P.S: For those may suggest that these lights are actually ground-based, at 1:25 he moves the camera to the conveniently located In-flight Map which states that to his left is nothing but ocean. At 6:00 the lights appear to be below the plane, but in my opinion it only works as a reference to the actual lights on the ground compared to the intial white orbs. Any thoughts?

edit on 10-1-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oilfield platforms out in the ocean, or tankers

just a theory

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The first impression that I got was that the camera is actually pointing at lights on the ground (or ocean). Of course, I could be wrong. Would actually like to be.
I don't know... I'll watch again.

Ok, watched again, and have to agree with my first opinion. I kept watching the screen to see if they would show altitude but they didn't, unless it wasn't in English. So, I'm not sure... they do see bright, compared to the lights you can see on land below. Nevertheless, something to think about.
edit on 1/10/2011 by gemineye because: clarity

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
he's over the ocean, it could just be a fleet of cargo ships.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Oilfield platforms out in the ocean, or tankers

just a theory

Thats what I thought, or fishing boats.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would like to suggest that they are possibly fishing boats or something else on the ocean. They don't really do anything "alien," do they? They just kind of sit there?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Edited OP, but yeah. My excitement is dwindling after watching it the second time, it either appears that at the end of the film he is now just filming some lightsource on the ground ( a city ) - or trying to give some reference? The beginning of the clip was convincing, yet I am not sure if it is only an illusion.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Very interesting. I'm just wondering why whoevers filming is so quiet. If that was me, I would've been yelling at everyone that theres something out there.
Is it possible that they were filming lights from land?

Peace 2 all

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Pause video at 2:42.

The notion that it is an oil tanker, a fleet of, or anything relatively similar is ludicrous.

man-made vehicles and establishments do not emmanate a 'pure-energy' contained glow, especially from the distances involved in the video; at least not that I have ever seen. Objects look like blurred light from a distance, but ... I am doubting the videoOP would be filming a light from a plane if it were 'typical' (I'm not saying this is definitely "aliens", anything is possible)

Just a thought... Why do people watch quite obviously about 20 seconds of footage that people have posted, then speedily post a reply that typically discredits the OP's intent... throwing out any random possibility?

(I know why... just wanted to get the question in YOUR heads.)
edit on 10-1-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Cargo, oil platform, maybe, but at 30,000 ft. That is typical cruising altitude. it would be tiny speck. just my thought of matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
East China Sea oil and gas.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Back in August, I seen these same objects where i live over Long Island, the only difference is that I saw them in the day time or should I say, barely saw them. If it wasn't for the sun's position that day, i wouldn't have seen them at all they were nearly invisible. It was a perfectly clear day no cloud in the sky. At first i saw one and I thought it was a satellite but then saw more and more until I counted 11. The formation was similar to the video I seen some 2 months later in the NYC sightings (Oct 10). For me this gets a star and flag but i know to others, this isn't anything to get excited over. However there are objects flying around and whether its a UAP/UFO or military aircraft's or experiments I think its about time we finally know what the hell is going on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pirep

without any cloud cover you can clearly see the ground below, plus if you have ever seen the show the deadliest catch, the flood lights those crab boats use are very powerful.

these flood lights can been seen from miles away, so at 30,000 feet there would be no problem seeing them.
they are also designed that way as a safety feature to avoid collisions in case any other boat has electronic problems and can't use their gps and navigation systems.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
East China Sea oil and gas.

East China Sea oil and Swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

How could you forget Chinese lanterns?

But yeah what's with people commenting sea lights on a 9 minute tape a minute after it's posted? Trolls having a troll-gasm, I suppose.

edit on 10-1-2011 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
But yeah what's with people commenting sea lights on a 9 minute tape a minute after it's posted? Trolls having a troll-gasm, I suppose.

...or just rational people suggesting the most obvious explanation first?

Or should we start with aliens and work backwards?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Well if the most obvious explanation offered here is "gas" i don't think it's any wonder we have Conspiracy forums, do you?!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Seeing how the lights he picked up at the end of the video reflect's & lights up the immediate area they are in , the only thing that I'm struggling to figure out is the first set of lights appear to be much brighter yet reflect nothing of their surrounding area.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Bing, bing, bing!

(and not the first to be fooled by it). Remember the Mexican Air Force footage that later turned out to be the offshore Campeche Oil Rigs?

man-made vehicles and establishments do not emmanate a 'pure-energy' contained glow, especially from the distances involved in the video; at least not that I have ever seen. Objects look like blurred light from a distance, but ... I am doubting the videoOP would be filming a light from a plane if it were 'typical' (I'm not saying this is definitely "aliens", anything is possible)

The continuous fires from oil rigs are pretty massive, and would be visible (and would not be something one expects to see flying over the ocean)

Just a thought... Why do people watch quite obviously about 20 seconds of footage that people have posted, then speedily post a reply that typically discredits the OP's intent... throwing out any random possibility?

It's assumed the poster posted the video for ideas on what it could be. How does this insult the poster? Indeed, I applaud the poster's desire for the truth.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
After you get to the 6 minute mark, the plane starts flying over land. Now you can see all the lights from towns and villages in the exact position where those mysterious lights were. Therefore what the guy was filming was just ships and tankers (might even be oil platforms if there are such things in that area).

He was all the time pointing his camera towards the ground, initially capturing ships. This is what ships look like from a plane a night.

edit on 10-1-2011 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join