It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin is owed an Apology :Professor Bradly Smith

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sarah Palin. I am so sorry that ever since you stumbled in front of nationwide cameras I have been hoping you would eventually speak like an intelligent adult and say something of substance. I am very sorry that I feel now is a good time to review the violent themes used in politics and perhaps NOW start to speak about politics in the erudite manner one might hope for in a future "president."

Sharon Angle, I am very sorry that you think democratically elected leaders should perhaps be removed from office by the use of a gun. I am also sorry you do not see how some moron or lunatic might take words like that. Again, I am sorry that I feel now is a good time for you, along with many other politicians, to think about the power that lay within the words you wield. Personal responsibility is great when everyone is a responsible person. The reality is that is not the case. Some people are crazy. Some people are stupid. Some people are high suggestable. Please be carefull in the future when suggesting that violent overthrow of democratic elections might be in line.

Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, et el. I am sorry your substance abuse and daddy issues coupled with a desperate need for attention has caused you all to spend 3-4 hours a day ranting, raving, even suggesting murder on television (Glenn beck talked about wanting to poison nancy pelosi and kill michael moore on his show) only to turn around and cower like the little girls you really are. You all had a lot of balls when you were spewing this violent rhetoric.

Now is the time to own it. Man up. Take some responsibility. If these people did not think their words had any impact, they would not make an effort to speak to the public at all. There is my apology.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

My grandfather pulled this on me all the time.. its called " do as I say and not as I do".

Obama will always be blameless no matter that its well known he calls for violence against anyone who disagrees with him.... in a most passive aggressive way. The difference is that he is so much more superior than the rest of us unwashed uneducated primates that he is completely justified in his rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

off topic: I wonder when Obama will take responsibility for not only his " mis use " of words, but his actions as well?

On topic: Regardless of political party, I think we would all agree that this right vs. left rhetoric is getting out of hand. Perhaps all the damage is done, and we simply have to live with the aftermath?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Who cares? Seriously. Slapping labels on this kind of this does a serious disservice to serious investigation and the collection knowledge and consciousness.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

It is a shame the democrats met after the shooting to concoct the political blame game spin against their the free speech rights of their political opponents who soundly defeated them in the mid term election.

But that is what they did to their political opposition after McVeigh committed his murder, too. They blamed McVeigh's crime on Rush Limbaugh and moved, unsuccessfully to get him off the radio and made gains to get guns banned around the country. Now they blame Rush, Beck, Fox News, Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, the constitution, etc., etc. because they are not great lovers of the first and second amendments and hate their polticial opponents. They are trying to negate the poltiical power of the election with this smear game.

We have to deal with what we have to deal with when the far left kicks into an anti-freedom spin like this. The oppostition being attacked has to stand up or their constitutional rights will be slaughtered. So, this can't be over until the Democrats and their Coroprate media are discredited in this anti-constitutional spin and shown to be hypocrits and liars that they are.

I don't care which side goes after the constitutional rights of Americans and I don't care if I agree with the speech of those targeted Americans or not - I stand by the constitution and not by the hypocrite witch hunters.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I believe Professor Bradly Smith is mistaken

All the discussion I have seen is based on the rhetoric that these people have used repeatedly over the past 3 years or so. I am in no way saying they are the only offenders, however they are guilty of creating a climate of fear, and guilty of over using violent metaphors, which in turn is covered by the media.

Perhaps, we could gather all the Republicans, Democrats, and Tea Partiers and have a big hugfest on the National Mall to squash the past "fake verbal war" and move forward as responsible adults.
edit on 10-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

I have absolutely no idea what you mean, nor how this is a reply to my post. Are you suggesting I made threats against someone? If so, please re-read my post properly, then show me where I made any kind of threat, which you won't be able to - then I will accept an apology.
edit on 10-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Politico

Professor Bradley Smith has summarized it perfectly.

Palin is owed an apology, as are Glenn Beck, Sharon Angle, the Tea Party members and everyone else
that some people have attempted, with no evidence at all, to blame for this mass murder. And at the
top of the list of those owed apologies are the families and friends of the deceased and wounded, who
have seen their sorrows trivialized and politicized by this rush to blame political opponents for this
tragedy.

Who in there right mind will say they are sorry to those kind of people,human demons like those type should never get an apology,they are hate,they talk and high light hate every day.
that 9 year old girl and every one that bled that day,wil be on sarah,the tea party and all that think its a joke to talk the way they do,that gunmen did it for the cause.....PERIOD !

I DONT CARE HOW MANY POST TRY TO INDIRECT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ,THE BOTTOM LINE IS ,HE DID IT FOR THE MOVEMENT,THE CAUSE,THE TEA PARTY.
THERE BLOOD IS ON THERE HEAD..YOU CANT ESCAPE THE TRUTH AND YOU SURE CANT EXSCAPE IT WITH A FALSE APOLOGY.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Dude, decaf and fiber might help ya. It was the shooters fault, no one elses.............if you like I'll post a list of things the left has done which are far worse, and yup, that would include maps with targets on them. Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Dude, decaf and fiber might help ya. It was the shooters fault, no one elses.............if you like I'll post a list of things the left has done which are far worse, and yup, that would include maps with targets on them. Get a grip.

'a lie dont care who tell it'
and reality is a far reached mental effort that some humans just lack...PERIOD!

HATE IS LIKE A DOMINO EFFECT,SIMPLE AS THAT,STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR SELF,ITS NOT GOOD TO LIE TO YOUR SELF ,IT MASKS THE BRAINS TRUTH PORTION.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This rhetoric and vile is not going to stop. Check this out... www.rawstory.com...

It's particularly ironic after Olbermann's special latest special comment....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well son, go ahead and prove these are lies, dispute them if you can..........or does history not matter to you ony you own partisan bs? I think it's the later as you tend to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into the narrow little slot of reality you seem to enjoy.

theantiliberalzone.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Well son, go ahead and prove these are lies, dispute them if you can..........or does history not matter to you ony you own partisan bs? I think it's the later as you tend to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into the narrow little slot of reality you seem to enjoy.

theantiliberalzone.blogspot.com...

IF YOU CAN TRICK YOUR OWN BRAIN INTO MASKING THE TRUTH ,THEN WHAT GOOD WILL YOU BE TALKING TO THE IMMORTAL ONE...NO REPLYS UNTIL YOU TALK THE TRUTH SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN....PERIOD !

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Sounds to me like you can't debate the truth and have to hide behind little pathetic excuses. I guess the truth hurts, especially when it doesn't fit your bigoted view of the world..........congrats, you exposed yourself for what you really are, ain't that right troll?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Perhaps, pundits won't stop of their own accord. Why don't we as our little ats community help them? Why don't we all make a pledge (to each other) that we will not tune into these types of programs, Olbermann, Beck, O'Reilly, etc. Turn them off. That doesn't mean you can't watch the regular news, with journalists, feel free.

But boycott the type of programming that exists solely to create fear and further cause divide.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

. . .
Now is the time to own it. Man up. Take some responsibility. If these people did not think their words had any impact, they would not make an effort to speak to the public at all. There is my apology.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

You seem to have missed it, so I will post it for you again:

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

So you were saying . . . ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Whats funny, is how these allegations that he was a "right wing extremist " were allover the MSM, but now it's come to light that he was a registered Dummycrat.

Where did this come to light? I ask because I have already heard that it was confirmed that he registered Republican four years ago. Then I heard he was currently a registered Independent. I'm not doubting you, just asking what the source is.

Anyone seen his voter registration yet? Not the fake one circulating earlier today.

Oh, on topic. Palin, Beck and the rest deserve no apology in my opinion. My opinion is that they (including the liberal media) should apologize to the American citizens for greatly contributing to (if not outright creating) the atmosphere that led to fingers getting pointed in their direction over this massacre. If those political clowns won't own up to their irresponsible vitirol, then they deserve no apology.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Perhaps, pundits won't stop of their own accord. Why don't we as our little ats community help them? Why don't we all make a pledge (to each other) that we will not tune into these types of programs, Olbermann, Beck, O'Reilly, etc. Turn them off. That doesn't mean you can't watch the regular news, with journalists, feel free.

But boycott the type of programming that exists solely to create fear and further cause divide.

thats one of the top 3 good ides ever in the world of life.....PERIOD !

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Whats funny, is how these allegations that he was a "right wing extremist " were allover the MSM, but now it's come to light that he was a registered Dummycrat.

Where did this come to light? I ask because I have already heard that it was confirmed that he registered Republican four years ago. Then I heard he was currently a registered Independent. I'm not doubting you, just asking what the source is.

Anyone seen his voter registration yet? Not the fake one circulating earlier today.

Oh, on topic. Palin, Beck and the rest deserve no apology in my opinion. My opinion is that they (including the liberal media) should apologize to the American citizens for greatly contributing to (if not outright creating) the atmosphere that led to fingers getting pointed in their direction over this massacre. If those political clowns won't own up to their irresponsible vitirol, then they deserve no apology.

I wish i could give you a thousand stars.but here is one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join