It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just great, now I am a Danger to society

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Don't despair, instead redouble your efforts. If they think that you're a CT Wack Job, show them what a real CT Wack Job can do with words, instead of a gun.

Print articles, bring them in, distribute them. Make sure they are from sources that will be readily accepted by them like Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, ect..

Burn DVD's of movies and attatch them to the articles if they are in relation to it once you've piqued their interest enough.

If they just shut you down, tone down the info you share. A good example of something no one can argue with is the Radioactive Water in Harris County, Texas, the Christmas Tree Bomber having the bomb created by the FBI, the German bombs being created by an unknown firm, and so on. Things that really aren't CT, seem CT to them. So you have to nudge your way in, and then instead of telling you that you need help next time, they might ask you what news you are bringing.

I used this strategy at my PTSD group, held inside a VA Hospital. Now it's all we talk about.

ummmm I wouldn't advocate doing that right now.... you are going to look like 'a wackjob' if you follow that advice atm... I'd just point out to them that there have been many mass murderers and they all liked something, some liked football, some liked films, some liked music, it doesn't follow that all the other people that like football, films and music are dangerous

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Don't despair, instead redouble your efforts. If they think that you're a CT Wack Job, show them what a real CT Wack Job can do with words, instead of a gun.

Print articles, bring them in, distribute them. Make sure they are from sources that will be readily accepted by them like Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, ect..

Burn DVD's of movies and attatch them to the articles if they are in relation to it once you've piqued their interest enough.

If they just shut you down, tone down the info you share. A good example of something no one can argue with is the Radioactive Water in Harris County, Texas, the Christmas Tree Bomber having the bomb created by the FBI, the German bombs being created by an unknown firm, and so on. Things that really aren't CT, seem CT to them. So you have to nudge your way in, and then instead of telling you that you need help next time, they might ask you what news you are bringing.

I used this strategy at my PTSD group, held inside a VA Hospital. Now it's all we talk about.

ummmm I wouldn't advocate doing that right now.... you are going to look like 'a wackjob' if you follow that advice atm... I'd just point out to them that there have been many mass murderers and they all liked something, some liked football, some liked films, some liked music, it doesn't follow that all the other people that like football, films and music are dangerous

Solidarity in the face of adversity. What is free speech again? If they don't want to hear it and shut you down, obviously you're wasting your time. Sometimes you just need to put a crack in the dam in order to start a flood.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

yes but there is a time and a place and honestly right now isn't the time

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I know how you feel and I wrote a thread
about it as well...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
So everyone i work with knows i'm into conspiracies cuz i try and tell them stuff about it but they just thought i was dumb and gulible. But today, they were reading about Jared the AZ killer and how he was obsessed with conspiracies and the government being evil and such, and how that probably fueled his attacks. So now they associate me with him and say i need to find help, and need to stay away from conspiracy websites and subjects.

I aint a phsyco, i just see beyond what MSM says, and my co-workers cant do that.

You are not alone remember that.
Its like the Christian/Muslim discussion, both convinced. Stop it unless you have real proof.
Use reverse psychology on them

Like ,I was watching TV and they showed the pope with an upside down cross behind his chair, shouldn't that be the other way around?
The sheep, meh mey yeah that strange. Pop your i phone, look at the meaning of the upside down cross. WT..
Trick them also,like they have bin tricked by government/media/religions etc.
We need them all, we need them all clear and awake, before TSHTF situation. Thats my opinion.
Nuance your moves, get of the radar.

**didnt know what forum to put this in**

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
don't worry,

you will be dealt with asap.

turn on your light and go to the window.

all our problems will be gone.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You have company, so enjoy it.

Right wingers are a danger to society.
Left wingers are a danger to society.
Gun advocates are a danger to society
Anti gun folks are a danger to society
Constitutionalist are a danger to society
Anti constitutionalist are a danger to society
911 truthers are a danger to society
911 mainstream are a danger to society
Religious are a danger to society
Atheists are a danger to society
Facebook members are a danger to society
Twitterfolks are a danger to society
Youtube subcribers are a danger to society
Jews are a danger to society
Anti jews are a danger to society
And also.....this take the cake!......
Volunteers at the animal shelters are also as well ....if the corrupted MSM has its way. They are practically making mankind fight and kill each other. And they blame conspiracies questioners for it?????!!!!

Wait till they link disneyland is a danger to society as well....best Jared had never step into the place...no wait, what brand of shoe was Jared wearing? :-O :-O :-O :-O

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That guy was obviously #cked up. He does not represent this website. Most of his threads do not make any sense and his final decision did not either. He is mentally #cked. It doesn't mean we should stop searching for answers and I will take any crap from any moron to find the answers Im looking for whether they think Im good or bad. In the end it is none of their business. I know Im a decent person in the end.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is a very standard reaction from people unaware or in denial, there is so much to it all with a good chunk of disinfo that they do not know how to processes it. Laughter or Anger are the two most standard reactions. Just hold your ground and give them just one or two key facts. It will take them time to think about and processes it. They will be back for more when they are ready.

You are not a danger, but a saviour.
edit on 10-1-2011 by kwakakev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Wait till they link disneyland is a danger to society as well....best Jared had never step into the place...no wait, what brand of shoe was Jared wearing? :-O :-O :-O :-O

nice point. the mighty hegelian dialectic at work.

however, to the last bit....

disney(land) IS a danger to society. but, the link will never be made in the media, 'cause disney is one of "them"!
luckily, we can thaw out ole walter some day, and hold him accountable for corrupting and controlling the minds of our youth.
i'd watch out for the likes of nike and tommy hilfiger, too. "branding" is brainwash central.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

File a 'hostile work environment' report and cc a copy to the relevant government agencies.

If you do this, their complaints against you might be viewed as a form of harassment.

And you don't deserve to be harassed because of the things your research.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
(you certainly going to be on this scope now)

About the vid it is just new on the Net, couldn't find a thread about it?? Is this old news?

16miles, still can track your every move
edit on 10-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

(Its possible to get it working on our I-Phone

edit on 10-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Who cares? Now all the idiots will stay away from you.
It's like getting a free mental vacation.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Oh bother me too, no worries hon it will all blow over in due time. You forget they have such short attention spans
Consider this, I am far worse off. I walk my dog late at night and listen to my mp3 ! huzzah
PEACE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The transition from the denial state to an awakened state can be a very uncomfortable feeling for some people. Comparable to coming off of an addictive drug or quitting a long cigarette habit. Most people feel more comfortable remaining detached and uniformed about the truth. Ask them who they admire the most for their character and influence in history and they will tell you Snooky or an animated character from Family Guy. It's sad, but true!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OP what is the big deal?

I must tell you that you can never go back to normal mode. Once you open your mind and start to think on your own you are doomed to a life of side ways glances, whispered words when you walk by and best of all most people have enough sense to stay away from crazy people like us.

Hold your shoulders back and keep your head up and be proud to be a person that can not be led around like sheep in herd.

I was born into a 'thinking' family and am damn proud of it.

I was taught to question everything and that nothing is really as it seems. So I learned to dig deep and find more than I should have many times.

To heck with what people think. This is your life. Live it and enjoy it just as you please.

Remember the people with closed minds that you are dealing with will always find a reason to talk about you anyway.

Don't stop thinking for yourself; it's only going to get more interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Remember the people with closed minds that you are dealing with will always find a reason to talk about you anyway.

And as Oscar Wilde said, the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
thanks for suggestions,
but it doesnt matter what i say im crazy and need help.

lol i cant even talk about regular stuff and more without getting the reply "IT'S A CONSPIRACY"

I'll say "So, how bout my Seahawks kickin the defending superbowl champs butt" and all i get back is...
"Oh that has to be a conpiracy!"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

you do obviously realise how hard it is to talk to people about most of the things that are spoken about here. Believe me you are not the only one. Part of the challenge is making sure you know your not crazy because if you are, so am I.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
yeah im not worred about it, its just sad how blind society is, how their life revolves around what MSM says

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join