It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Someone may have posted it already but I did not read the thread. Go to this website and get an archive of the website when it had all the markers and then copy it and upload and post it here.

www.archive.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
duplicate
edit on 11-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
A reasonable explanation is that those icons of "events" (be it earthquake or whatever) only stay on the map for a certain amount of time, and then get purged to make room for new events, otherwise the map would very soon be unreadable and clogged with icons.

Being as the first bird die off happened 9 days ago, doesn't this seem like a reasonable explanation?

Nope, because that would blow the whole "conspiracy" thing that's going on and stuff...
It has to be the guvment or harp or aliens or sumfin like that, it's never anything logical.

The OP stumbles upon a website and a couple of days later they update it as they no doubt do, removing invalid or no longer applicable content that's either been explained or mistakenly flagged and immediately it's a government intervention and a conspiracy to hide the truth.

That is the problem with this site, the constant bombardment of half truths, innuendo, and just plain paranoid hysteria sucks a few people in and they'll believe anything.

I thought of leaving this site because of all the crazy stuff that gets spouted her but decided to stay.
Mainly because someone needs to help keep the lid on the looney bin but it is a good laugh most of the time.
(even if most of it is just twaddle)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

A reasonable explanation is that those icons of "events" (be it earthquake or whatever) only stay on the map for a certain amount of time, and then get purged to make room for new events, otherwise the map would very soon be unreadable and clogged with icons.

Being as the first bird die off happened 9 days ago, doesn't this seem like a reasonable explanation?

Nope, because that would blow the whole "conspiracy" thing that's going on and stuff...
It has to be the guvment or harp or aliens or sumfin like that, it's never anything logical.

The OP stumbles upon a website and a couple of days later they update it as they no doubt do, removing invalid or no longer applicable content that's either been explained or mistakenly flagged and immediately it's a government intervention and a conspiracy to hide the truth.

That is the problem with this site, the constant bombardment of half truths, innuendo, and just plain paranoid hysteria sucks a few people in and they'll believe anything.

I thought of leaving this site because of all the crazy stuff that gets spouted her but decided to stay.
Mainly because someone needs to help keep the lid on the looney bin but it is a good laugh most of the time.

You've been a member for a year and have started ZERO threads yet you feel compelled to critique this one?
Honestly if your only contribution is to toss rocks perhaps you should go play outside before you break something.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaspo42

Originally posted by GhostLancer
...scientists are now conducting experiments with Cern's large HADRON collider (LHC) located near Geneva... Particles created here might be unlike anything we've ever seen, and could possibly pass THROUGH the Earth, striking areas "around the bend." An unleashed, escaping particle created at the LHC could possibly pass through the crust/mantle on a straight trajectory, finally reaching the United States (and other areas), emerging on a slant from the ground, killing fish and birds (and who knows what other small / microscopic life.

...Since last August, about 45 seals have washed-up on shore, dead, with bizarre corkscrew slashes circling their bodies. This happened off the coast of England. Could this be another facet of the animal "die-off?"

Interesting post regarding those escaping particles. Would these particles be traveling in a "corkscrew"-like pattern, and therefore leave slashes like that on whatever they damage? Or am I misunderstanding this concept somehow?

Very interesting question. I would reply that it would surely be possible for particles to travel in a corkscrew-like pattern, as many of the particles Cern's LHC is trying to create have never been observed before. We already suspect that other, more familiar, sub-atomic particles travel in circular "orbits" or vibrate at different frequencies. Frankly, the LHC is venturing into the Great Unknown with their latest experiements. All manner of things and particles and patterns and trajectories are possible.

There could be particles that travel in a corkscrew pattern, passing through solid objects (and lifeforms). There could be particles that corkscrew around the bodies of lifeforms that otherwise travel in a straight line. Some particles might spiral out into space, having been affected by the Earth's "Coriolis Effect." Others might head toward our core, causing chain reactions and a SHIFTING of magnetic north.

We already know that our Universe is full of surprises. Recently, *everything* we thought we knew about planetary astronomy was put into question as hundreds of newly discovered planets around distant stars SHATTERED OUR NOTIONS of how planets form and what to expect (should our models be correct). Now, apply this humble humilty towards what CERN is gong to *learn* when they create particles that could very well form micro black holes (or worse). They (and "we" as a species) are now tampering with the unknown.

The birds falling from the skies could be the dead canary that warns miners that there is bad air. But, are we paying attention? Really, really paying attention?
edit on 11-1-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

edit on 11-1-2011 by GhostLancer because: Fixed the typo, submitted the change only to find it was still there. C'mon!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
UPDATE- 2:50am eastern time
They are posting the mass death events again!!!!
I have absolutely no doubt ATS was a factor in that decision.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I am not sure how many events were on the map before, but I found quite a few bird/fish deaths on there under the symbol of BIOHAZARD. Did you say that it was a bird symbol before? Perhaps this is as simple as them deciding to use a different symbol? The reports mentioned that this was a world wide thing, and in my opinion didn't seem to be covering up any known facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That's the truth and therefore, this is no absolute evidence of a conspiracy, although I do firmly believe that something is going on.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
RSOE events are removed from the map after a bit.. the bird thing wouldnt have stayed there forever. just like any other report on that site.. each 'category' has a timer for how long it will stay on the map (to weed out old news and make room for new icons).

if an event is 'updated', it gains more time on the map. nothing is always kept, otherwise that map would be completely covered head to toe.

this site still works:
www.universetoday.com...

sorry im afraid, no conspiracy here. i've looked at rsoe edis once every day for the past 2 years and this is completely normal for events to be cycled out. the only ones you wont see removed are volcanos, as most of them are always active.

tv media has already stopped covering this bird thing as well... is that a conspiracy too then?

i know this post will be ignored since it's on the 5th page and there are already 4 pages of responses agreeing with the OP. bla bla bla oh well
edit on 10-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

2 more pages and nobody read my post.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY HERE.

This is just how that map works.. please don't post this stuff if it's your first time on RSOE EDIS.
edit on 11-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Great thread Trublbrwing and thanks for posting the Hungarian disaster link. For what it’s worth, it seems like our weather is getting all of the attention right now. I’m just wondering if there is some kind of HAARP weather distraction involved with the die-offs. Since so many ‘experts’ are claiming mass die-offs are normal, it will be interesting to see if they begin showing up again.

Until the last 48 hours, Kansas City has had a mild winter while neighboring states (even south) have been inundated with snow. That said, northern Arkansas and southern Missouri had tornados around the time the birds and fish died. It’s not only rare considering the mountainous terrain of these areas, but December isn’t tornado season!

I’m glad you made the canary-coal mine analogy GhostLancer. I’ve been thinking the same thing. Among other things, like HAARP, cloaked UFOs & USOs, I wonder if this is oil dispersant related. Whatever the case, it sure seems like no one is giving any truly credible explanations and the cover-up fix is in.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

YES you are correct, the disinfo is astounding. Common sense does not apply with many people it seems. The explanations are IMPOSSIBLE! The rate of die off going around the world being a coincidence is IMPOSSIBLE!

"this happens all the time"

and

"this is a natural phenomena"

WRONG!

We know this, it is NOTHING the MSM or so called "experts" are claiming... what does that say?

People it's time to wake up and realize what is obvious, enough of this denial and ignoring what is happening. You live on this planet, you share this planet with the Birds, the Fish and even ME. If you actually think this will not affect you and accepting lies will be of convenience then you my friends are not taking your responsible role as a human being. Point blank! Sooner or later this could and very well might affect you. Affect your family and friends. Whatever it is, Man Made, HARRP, Gulf Oil , Solar Effects or even a Act of God!

Whatever it is could start killing people

When it is too late it is too late, you may feel powerless in all this but you are not. Awareness... and Knowing , it would be a great start.
If anything good comes from this it is that most people i talk to find the the MSM's explanations of fireworks ridiculous, that is a good sign that is actually the result of common sense.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Well done.

And for those that think this is normal,SHOW me where so many die offs have occurred world wide in such a short time.Yes we have die offs,but show me anything on the scale we are seeing now.

I can show you many occasions in our history in which it has happened on much larger scales.

dsc.discovery.com...
science.nationalgeographic.com...

Die offs do happen. On small scales and very large scales. Sometimes frequently. Sometimes rarely.... But they do happen. and it's natural.

Now given that is not exactly what you are talking about.... But still... It is something.

I do not know what caused all these birds and fish to die off suddenly in a short amount of time.... Could be natural. Could also not be natural. But... the above links are sort of... for what it's worth
edit on 11-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This fits in with my own observation. In a major UK Newspaper (The Daily Express) the bird die-off story was well into the paper and took up a tiny space with no photos. Similar to articles about 9/11 truth and vaccines causing death. I was immediately suspicious

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Absolute proof? How long does each alert stay up? I imagine there is a period of time it stays up before they remove it. Other wise that map would be full......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
My thoughts on this are,the gov knows its the polar shift and they are NOT gonna admit it because they are making big bucks off this myth of global warming.....What can they make off the polar shift?..But there is and will be even more money in this "we have created global warming" scam.Just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
"reply to post by AnnunakiX

Just getting started with 2006 below...

16 January 2006 - Mass Sea Turtle Deaths Perplex Biologists
More than 100 dead and dying sea turtles have washed up on the beaches of El Salvador in the last 10 days, and marine biologists can't explain what is killing them, officials said Friday. "

I have never seen anyone try so hard to discredit a concept they have no understanding of, read your post above, see the words "in the last ten days"? how about the plural "beaches of El Salvador"?
I'm not going to dignify anymore of these posts with a response, cutting and pasting statistics you don't understand in reply to a problem you don't believe exists is beneath you, so why bother?

Wow, that was kinda harsh...coming from someone who apparently didn't read the beginning of my post. If you took a moment to read, you would find that I was responding to a post by TheUnseenEye, not you. Maybe you are a little incensed about the post I wrote about your grandiose statements of "absolute proof of conspiracy" and your flag mongering statement while providing nothing but "absolute speculative bunk" to ATS.

Truth is, you've proved nothing whatsoever. You only bring mere personal speculation to the table. I am in no way trying to discredit anything except your unjustified statements. I understand this subject quite well and am merely providing points and counterpoints to encourage debate on all sides.

Sure, I don't hide the fact that I don't believe in the likelihood of a conspiracy in your post or in the die-off of the animals. Why bother? Because I too have a voice and an opinion and would gladly debate it with those who believe a conspiracy is afoot. However, you just come across sounding like I just kicked down your sandcastle. Very classy indeed.
So, now that the icons are happily back in place (which you claim was a's a result of ATS), are you going to pack up your precious flags and sand toys and go back home?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
pole shift

www.foxnews.com...

migratory birds lost their way and died in the cold.

or

h1n2 avian flu swine flu human flu combination genetically engineered weapon lethal to any species targeted

www.swineflu-information.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

haha, look what I came across! Strange coincidence or something else?

www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/01/hundreds_of_dead_birds_fall_in.html

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Maybe someone touched on something with that weather radar anomaly and now TPTB are sweeping the whole thing under the rug and giving fireworks as the official reason to try get rid of this story as soon as pos.

I dont think its fireworks my self. Like someone els said in this thread "why aint we sweeping up every 5th of july?" or for that matter 6th of november and 1st of jan?
edit on 11-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

You've been a member for a year and have started ZERO threads yet you feel compelled to critique this one?
Honestly if your only contribution is to toss rocks perhaps you should go play outside before you break something.

Explain exactly what my length of membership or thread contribution level has to do with my ability to critique this thread? What a ridiculous response.
Do members require permission to comment on threads? Point me to the terms and conditions that stipulate this.

If at anytime I choose to start a thread it will be because I have something substantial to discuss. When I do, you are free to criticise it if you believe it warrants criticism but it will not claim absolute proof unless I have absolute proof.

If this is what you call "absolute proof" of a conspiracy then perhaps you should heed your own advice and go play outside as your paranoia, or more likely eagerness to advance your thread count, is obviously influenced by too much television.

The only thing you have absolutely proven is your own parnoid opinion of a supposed government conspiracy.
edit on 11-1-2011 by The Ghost Who Walks because: clarity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join