It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

will do, thank you :-)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is the screen shot of image take on 01-07-2011

perhaps it wsa 01-08-2011 not sure now.
edit on 10-1-2011 by hapablab because: mistaken date

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
...scientists are now conducting experiments with Cern's large HADRON collider (LHC) located near Geneva... Particles created here might be unlike anything we've ever seen, and could possibly pass THROUGH the Earth, striking areas "around the bend." An unleashed, escaping particle created at the LHC could possibly pass through the crust/mantle on a straight trajectory, finally reaching the United States (and other areas), emerging on a slant from the ground, killing fish and birds (and who knows what other small / microscopic life.

...Since last August, about 45 seals have washed-up on shore, dead, with bizarre corkscrew slashes circling their bodies. This happened off the coast of England. Could this be another facet of the animal "die-off?"

Interesting post regarding those escaping particles. Would these particles be traveling in a "corkscrew"-like pattern, and therefore leave slashes like that on whatever they damage? Or am I misunderstanding this concept somehow?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
If this is so why are we not cleaning up thousands of birds every July 5th?

Of course I could be wrong - I am only human and certainly not an ornithologist, but I would imagine this is not the case because birds are not typically migrating or roosting in July. Moreover, the news on July 5 is typically highlighted by stories of the humans who were injured and/or killed from fireworks which, not to slight our avian friends, unfortunately trumps their incidents of fireworks-assisted mortality.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Take a look at this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow.....great find OP!

I too, tried to delve into the "truth" about this situation (fireworks, really? How stupid do you think we are?) but then the Tuscon tragedy occurred and I got swept away from one tragedy by another. (So many unfortunate happenings and so little time to integrate them...)

Can you tell us more about this website and what they track exactly? Other examples of what they might track? Do we know who runs this website?

Great work.

Glad you are keeping this subject alive.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Thank you, Trublbrwing, for alerting us! This is REALLY disturbing info.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlax

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by baddmove

yes..you are right ...

i just checked it out and there is only 1 bird icon now..

Another conspiracy in the making for sure..

I wonder what they are really trying to hide here...

Whatever it is it's big and ongoing.

Now, I'm not trying to be rude, but I think he was being sarcastic.

There really doesn't seem to be anything that signaled "conspiracy'' in my mind.

There are things that had screamed conspiracy at me: JFK, 9/11, and so on. But it has been documented that mass deaths of animals, such as birds and fish, have been noted through the years...

Stonedlax, are you kidding? Events erased!

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here a link to Emergency and Disaster Information...my apologies if this is a re-post

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thank you for this post.

I visit ATS for threads like this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I believe there is nothing to worry about unless birds are no longer flying in that area. Animals have a way of "remembering" danger.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's very disturbing.I had a couple thoughts

the optomistic view (though seeming far less likely all the time) assuming we have weather control and earthquake control technology Maybe the military, government people are trying to sort out our problems. The BP oil disaster killed the gulf stream and now were going into an ice age and the polar shift is happening and the magnetosphere is weak and the solar maximum is bombarding the planet with electromagnetic energy and the continents are cooling off and it's causing a mess of changes in the earth. Maybe they are using HAARP and the chemtrail cloud seeding geo-engineering conspiracy in an attempt to repair the colossal damage to our environment and save us from natures wrath.

The pessimistic view says they caused the BP disaster, they want the ice age to freeze and starve people so they don't have to look like the bad guys by nerve gassing everyone, after all they have the chemtrails which are just poison to get rid of useless eaters slowly and without notice.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

i noticed the united kingdom Biological hazard date

my friend said he saw people picking up dead Birds wearing Bio- suits .. in the U.K ..

Why would they need Bio suits??!?? just a precaution? or do they know whats causing this?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

shouldn't/wouldn't they have been 'practicing' with this technology during the likes of Katrina, or Nashville, or Australia (for a more recent event), the Iceland volcano, or the African drought? (after all they're making rain in the deserts of Abu-Dabi)
I pride myself in being optimistic but when contemplating govt intent, history trumps optimism.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
sharp eye. star and flag. its too bad this is overshadowed and will be lost because of current events. what timing...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xaspo42

They wont escape, what they are working with are protons and anti-matter. It is true that anti-matter would be dangerous if it got out, however anti-matter has not escaped. It is all kept in magnetic cages as that is the only safe way to hold them. Unless they are working with stranglets...then all hell will break loose.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
"reply to post by AnnunakiX

Just getting started with 2006 below...

16 January 2006 - Mass Sea Turtle Deaths Perplex Biologists
More than 100 dead and dying sea turtles have washed up on the beaches of El Salvador in the last 10 days, and marine biologists can't explain what is killing them, officials said Friday. "

I have never seen anyone try so hard to discredit a concept they have no understanding of, read your post above, see the words "in the last ten days"? how about the plural "beaches of El Salvador"?
I'm not going to dignify anymore of these posts with a response, cutting and pasting statistics you don't understand in reply to a problem you don't believe exists is beneath you, so why bother?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here try this!...Google maps indicates all recent mysterious bird/animal deaths at;

maps.google.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I honestly don't know what to say, I actually pronounced this thread DOA shortly after posting it.
They f*%#ed up, they know it and we know it.
A toast to all those who die with their boots on! Until that day use them to kick up a s#it storm.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
in any event this die offs is a huge topic that many throughout the world are really worried about, So that is why i find it so weird that as soon as the Giffords incident happened almost all news focused solely on that. (im not saying it doesnt deserve the attention) But on the level of importance to the world health, the Die offs are at the top of my list, as well as many others in the world. I can understand local news stations focusing their resources on the Top stories (I.E. Giffords) But with News Giants such as CNN, MSNBC, ETC ETC ETC, one would think they would focus more on such a topic that seems to have a better part of the world concerned on a deep level. Also ive noticed that there is almost no actual News clips from from the die-offs, ( Other than the Ark Blackbirds) Do Reporters not have Film crews with them anymore when they go to investigate a story????? All i know for sure is the whole story isnt being told, And why????? I mean come on News groups focus on ratings, Right? so why not report on stuff that is Googled 272,000,000 times since it happened 10 days ago???

Believe it or not the answer is right here- www.whoownsthenews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join