It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlax

I think the point is that the die offs were getting a lot of msm coverage and no real explanation other than it happens often. Then info on the dieoffs on certain websites started deleting itself. Then the Arizona event happened and that's what the msm fed us for a whole week.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

you have no evidence of what you say, it comes off as paranoid rambling IMO.

It's an internet error, it's not targeted at you, or due to your actions, whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
double post, please delete
edit on 17-1-2011 by sstark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sstark

Paranoid people see conspiracies where none exist for tenuous reasons. It's like showing someone a paper with a ton of dots and then asking them to connect the dots to see the picture of the devil in it and they can do it every time even though it might really be a picture of a puppy. They're just connecting the dots in a way that allows them to see what they expect/want/fear/desire.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
reply to post by sstark

Paranoid people see conspiracies where none exist for tenuous reasons. It's like showing someone a paper with a ton of dots and then asking them to connect the dots to see the picture of the devil in it and they can do it every time even though it might really be a picture of a puppy. They're just connecting the dots in a way that allows them to see what they expect/want/fear/desire.

yes, so clearly you're guilty of that.

since when we show you a picture of a chemtrails, toxic rainwater, rivers and dead animals.
then demonstrate official open-sky climate-change program through chemtrails.
to you that's a happy puppy. lol
isn't that was you expect/want/desire? lol

our rabbit gave birth recently,
aww the little baby bunnies are so cute.

for maintaining health during these toxic substances in air days,
have been using air-support system the whole time she was pregnant and now also.
abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18/1/11 by lowki because: bunnies

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

edit on 18/1/11 by lowki because: double post

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ooops post deleted mistake aaaarg ...apologies
edit on 21-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: double post fixed

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by futurekid2012

I don't think this Google link is updated as there have been some bird deaths here in CA recently that are not on the Google map you linked too. Below is a link to the birds deaths in N. CA.

news.yahoo.com...

Personally I think the deaths are related to possible shifts in the magnetic fields as birds travel the same paths year after year without getting lost. If you can't find your way home and you just keep flying in a flock your bound to get tired to the point of death. And if you add earthquakes to the equation with these possible shifts in the magnetic fields your going to have these poor birds falling from the sky near recent earthquake locations.

Thats my two cents.
edit on 21-1-2011 by HD38529 because: to add my two cents

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
perhaps...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by laurosantos

or the shooting could be about a million other things

they don't need to cover up the die-offs. they're not massive enough as of now to jolt the average dude

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
this is what i think .... exxon- valdez oil spill March 24 1989 maybe birds were found dead after oil spill, proof the oil spill is a great threat.... im just saying or i can be a "crazy conspiracy therorist"....in all in all these dead fish and birds might be saying that stop eating seafood....is a good idea. Maybe just maybe they(government) doesnt want us to research that oil is super dangerous for us and our health....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Please keep this post alive and flag the hell out of it, people have to know about this.
A few days ago I was attempting to find answers to the mass die offs, the startled birds theory, firecrackers, phantom storms and just plain disinformation was getting ridiculous. There were several posts on this site with good debates and theories, it seemed the majority felt it wasn't anything unusual and that's fine, that's why this site works. I was not and still am not buying the official line, I won't open that can of worms again but you can review the posts on the subject if you wish.
In an effort to get as much credible information as possible I visited this site...
Link- hisz.rsoe.hu...
Part of the National Association of Radio Distress Signalling and Communications/ Emergency and Disaster Information Services. Located in Budapest. This is an information only site offering no opinions, just the facts.
As recently as two days ago the global situation map had icons and summaries of all the "biological" hazards ie: mass die offs as well as environmental and other issues. I posted the link here and a few folks saw that map.
Sometime last night between the hours of midnight and six am the site was "sanitized" and all information and icons pertaining to the mass die offs was erased from the site. Since then the site has been updated and only a single bird icon remains where two days ago there were several, if you click that icon over Beebe Ark. and select details you will go to a page with a summary of the situation and any updates. The last update states "The mystery has been solved" and gives a paragraph of information that is no information at all. The birds were apparently startled by fireworks and since they have poor night vision they collided with houses, power lines and each other. If this is so why are we not cleaning up thousands of birds every July 5th? Where are the reports by residents of the birds hitting their homes? They don't exist because it didn't happen.
The main stream news has stopped all coverage, government agencies are stonewalling and now the final frontier, a website in Budapest has been breached. The question that remains, really the ONLY thing that remains is WHY?

This is cern lhc,not haarp,not chemtrails,not anything else. It's cern lhc that is the cause of all this,and you will be finding this out when it is reported in mainstream media before March.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Perfect example of why I'm ashamed I joined this website. There is no "absolute proof". Sigh.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Ah cool...I will have to look at it again (actually considering it has taken me a while to read and reply to this, I suppose the map might look totally different than either of those two ways, by now! LOL) It will be interesting to see what it looks like after this much time. I havent checked on it myself since last replying to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join