It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War You Dont See - Full Version 1.36:42

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
As I Found only One Thread

This One Posted 12 14 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Decided to Post the Full Version as This is a Must See

The War You Don't See. 2010 FULL VERSION_The War You Don't See_25_12_2010.mp4

A Documentary from the Views of a Embedded & Independent Journalist to the Media Propaganda New Stations like Fox News ... The Media Coverage Journalism From WW1 to Present Day
These Journalist have Seen The Horror of War and what is not seen to the Public Eye as Some Admit their Shame as they Say that They could of done More but were afraid of Their Government and Loosing their Jobs ...
They Have Seen Civilian Victims Murdered They were Told to Shut Up & only Report what they are Told to Report and Basically act like a Parrot!
Now A few are Telling their Story... One Famed Journalist is Dan Rather ..

at the Beginning of this Documentary is the Famous Wiki Leaks
Helicopter incident.. Shooting at Reuters journalist Namir Noor-Eldeen, driver Saeed Chmagh
let Alone the Civilians with a Van that were Trying to Rescue the and the Solder( Ethen Mccord ) that was there and told what he saw at the same location rescued the Children that was in the Van
at 3rd way in of this Documentary is it Exposes The Killings of Palestinian Journalist by Israeli Soldiers

A Purpose of a Refresh! after watching The War You Dont See Video
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------
a Little More on the Collateral Murder Helicopter Video the Slaughter of Reuters Journalist , and the Rescuers that attempted to save him & severely wounded Children
(Wired)

U.S. Soldier on 2007 Apache Attack: What I Saw
www.wired.com...

An Open Letter of Reconciliation and Responsibility to the Iraqi People
by Ethan McCord and Josh Stieber
mrzine.monthlyreview.org...

Innocence Lost: Ethan McCord recounts aftermath of Iraqi civilian massacre | UNPC 7/24/2010

WikiLeaks Iraq Shooting Video Analysis (TYT)

Private Manning Exposing this to Wikileaks
en.wikipedia.org...

Bradley E. Manning (born December 17, 1987) is a United States Army soldier who was charged in July 2010 with the unauthorized disclosure of U.S. classified information. He is being held in solitary confinement at the Marine Corps Brig, Quantico, Virginia, and is expected to face a court-martial in the spring of 2011.[2]

Bradley Manning, alleged WikiLeaks source, set up an early Facebook? Really?
eu.techcrunch.com...

Mannings Charge Sheet
cryptome.org...

WikiLeaks shows reporter killings in Iraq - RT 100406 (RT)

I Think Journalist at the time of war are to be treated like The Red Cross
and Wear Identification Uniform that can be detected .. Easily either from Visual , Heat Detection, Electronically
GPS ..? Something in that manner

One of the most Wartime Collateral Murder by Americans besides ( The Massacre of Native Americans ) is the MY Lai Massacare
edit on 9-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The more I think about war, the more it gets me upset. How can we keep falling for this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over? Can any of us actually believe we fought Britain over taxrates that were considered to be the lowest in the world under the disguise of independence? I just don't get how we are any smarter than jihadists, it's all stupid.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Mods Feel free to Move this were this thread would be best to be seen ..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
As I Found only One Thread

This One Posted 12 14 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Decided to Post the Full Version as This is a Must See

The War You Don't See. 2010 FULL VERSION_The War You Don't See_25_12_2010.mp4

A Documentary from the Views of a Embedded & Independent Journalist to the Media Propaganda New Stations like Fox News ... The Media Coverage Journalism From WW1 to Present Day
These Journalist have Seen The Horror of War and what is not seen to the Public Eye as Some Admit their Shame as they Say that They could of done More but were afraid of Their Government and Loosing their Jobs ...
They Have Seen Civilian Victims Murdered They were Told to Shut Up & only Report what they are Told to Report and Basically act like a Parrot!
Now A few are Telling their Story... One Famed Journalist is Dan Rather ..

at the Beginning of this Documentary is the Famous Wiki Leaks
Helicopter incident.. Shooting at Reuters journalist Namir Noor-Eldeen, driver Saeed Chmagh
let Alone the Civilians with a Van that were Trying to Rescue the and the Solder( Ethen Mccord ) that was there and told what he saw at the same location rescued the Children that was in the Van
at 3rd way in of this Documentary is it Exposes The Killings of Palestinian Journalist by Israeli Soldiers

A Purpose of a Refresh! after watching The War You Dont See Video
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------
a Little More on the Collateral Murder Helicopter Video the Slaughter of Reuters Journalist , and the Rescuers that attempted to save him & severely wounded Children
(Wired)

U.S. Soldier on 2007 Apache Attack: What I Saw
www.wired.com...

An Open Letter of Reconciliation and Responsibility to the Iraqi People
by Ethan McCord and Josh Stieber
mrzine.monthlyreview.org...

Innocence Lost: Ethan McCord recounts aftermath of Iraqi civilian massacre | UNPC 7/24/2010

WikiLeaks Iraq Shooting Video Analysis (TYT)

Private Manning Exposing this to Wikileaks
en.wikipedia.org...

Bradley E. Manning (born December 17, 1987) is a United States Army soldier who was charged in July 2010 with the unauthorized disclosure of U.S. classified information. He is being held in solitary confinement at the Marine Corps Brig, Quantico, Virginia, and is expected to face a court-martial in the spring of 2011.[2]

Bradley Manning, alleged WikiLeaks source, set up an early Facebook? Really?
eu.techcrunch.com...

Mannings Charge Sheet
cryptome.org...

WikiLeaks shows reporter killings in Iraq - RT 100406 (RT)

I Think Journalist at the time of war are to be treated like The Red Cross
and Wear Identification Uniform that can be detected .. Easily either from Visual , Heat Detection, Electronically
GPS ..? Something in that manner

One of the most Wartime Collateral Murder by Americans besides ( The Massacre of Native Americans ) is the MY Lai Massacare
edit on 9-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Impeach Bush. Impeach Tony Blair.

Get all military forces out of Iraq!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
l am so glad you posted this. "The war you dont see." John Pilger. For those of you that dont know, he is one of the most respected journalists in the world. He was in vietnam as a reporter. First let me say l am in no way against the armed forces. lf my country was attacted l would be glad that the forces would be there to defend it. That being said, l think everyone should watch "the war you dont see". Every man or woman that wears their uniform with pride should see this. l hear so many people asking why do other countries dislike us so much? Not so long ago the american people were loved and respected by most of the world, now so many in the world have no RESPECT for the US. lf you really want to know the "true" reason why, watch the video. lf you feel it is too long you can watch it in ten min. sections on you tube. lf, after watching it you can stand in front of a mirror and not have at least one tear fall from your eye then "shame on you" Peace starchild,

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child
l am so glad you posted this. "The war you dont see." John Pilger. For those of you that dont know, he is one of the most respected journalists in the world. He was in vietnam as a reporter. First let me say l am in no way against the armed forces. lf my country was attacted l would be glad that the forces would be there to defend it. That being said, l think everyone should watch "the war you dont see". Every man or woman that wears their uniform with pride should see this. l hear so many people asking why do other countries dislike us so much? Not so long ago the american people were loved and respected by most of the world, now so many in the world have no RESPECT for the US. lf you really want to know the "true" reason why, watch the video. lf you feel it is too long you can watch it in ten min. sections on you tube. lf, after watching it you can stand in front of a mirror and not have at least one tear fall from your eye then "shame on you" Peace starchild,

Yeah I thought the same thing as This is the Full version a Must for everyone ! a big wake up call

The Video shows a Scandal in the Media and The Military wrongful Cover ups and I though it was Right to put it here The Video does make a great Educational Tool...

I have been in the military Former Marine and seeing this its a Shame I can Understand the Mistake Under all the chaos and i can clearly see the mistake of the camera Head (Lens)as a RPG as the Reporter was kneeling and it look like he was taking aim and the Equipment as weapons ( Big Key Shoulder Strap) Tripods
mistaken as AK47 ? are they blind ? If anything i would mistaken it for Heavy machine gun more like a Type 67 or 77 GPMGat first but for someone rescuing someone showing no weapons then were fired upon It was Overkill on the Van and the Bodies

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
lts heartbreaking, so many lives lost, so many lies told. The US is falling apart, for what? Greed. The same as vietnam. When the soldiers come back with limbs missing, brain damage the Government didnt care. They tell us to treat them as heroes yet they cast them aside like they would their dirty laundry. l feel for both sides of these corporation wars, the innocent victims, men women and the poor children, such a bloody mess. Peace and love starchild.

top topics

join