It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ring UFO's" Appearing World WIde, Great New Footage Arising!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

wow amazing stuff

never see before this rings one thing is for sure they r not smoke rings looool

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
yeah those are really smoke rings

edit on 1/13/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
To those who debunk, call hoaxes eveything that is posted with regards to UFO's. When it is proven, arent you all going to feel silly. Actually I think when it is proven that Alien's do visit earth. I think you all to come on here, apologise to everyone, then put your head between your legs and kiss your own butts.

And if I am called a tin head for believing in UFO's then so be it. I can live with that!!

edit on 9-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

Gotta love this reply! There are heaps of ' tinheads' about....and long may they have a loud voice.

ETA: I have to say though that I am not convinced about the subject here...just agree with the posters sentiments re debunkers.

edit on 13-1-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Smokerings...

style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/VbV98Z0QP-k?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

there are numerous shapes and sizes. Truely beautiful though!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vesica

Crap! never works to imbed the clip...

Well just google or youtube smokerings and ull see the answers. or clikck link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I vote for Faked. The rings look like when you blow up a 55 gallon drum you sometimes get a ring from it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Smoke rings. Trust me, they are. Case closed.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

OH MY GOD giant mega UFO!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
the saw dust cannon ... amy be a little far feched... but good fun to watch

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have to say I dont know what they are, but I dont think they look like smoke rings. They seam to appear in the air in the ring form for to long to be smoke rings IMO, plus where is the rest of the smoke rising?
edit on 13-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

www.thecoastercritic.com...

Looks identical to these smoke rings, this has been a topic and debunked before.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
More then likely this is fake, This would be a very easy thing to do with photo shop I personally do believe in aliens, I just do not believe these videos are real.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Awesome catch !! I was so shocked to see this pic !! I was heading to work in missouri and it was a heavy cloud covered morning and then suddenly there was this giant ring that appeared to clear the clouds but i could not see a structure just a perfect ring that seemed to be about 3 football fields wide ....I slowed down and had to look at it several times it kind of shook me up a bit and it seemed to drift forward then stop ....and no im not crazy just seen something that ive never seen before and it looked alot like that pic in the clouds ...I was close to the missouri river on hwy 370 in the country side at 7am ....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It is either fake or yet again a nice piece of satanic art work.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I saw a ring UFO myself about 5 months ago. It was basically a perfectly round ring about maybe 100 to less than 300 feet off the ground. I had my ipod mini but the movie did not show it well. This was in the area of Mill Valley Dog Park in California.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Griffo515

What makes you think they are something else other than smoke rings?

Well actually you may be correct. However so is the OP. All things come out in the wash thanks to a random thread from a random member, I present you with this:

This just happens to be a photo of a smoke ring taken by Rex Heflin immediately after the departure of a UFO.

"Rex Heflin is a Highway Accident Investigator for the Los Angeles County Highway Commission... he carried a Polaroid camera...[which] contained film rated at 3000 ASA... [On] Myford Road near Santa Ana.. he spotted an unusual object approaching the road. He stopped the truck, grabbed the camera off the seat beside him and made three pictures as rapidly as possible... As the object moved away, Heflin... scrambled out of the truck and took his fourth and final picture... Heflin tried to contact his office by radio while the UFO was near [his vehicle], [but] the radio refused to operate."[footnote 1]

Source

While other attempts showing how smoke rings can be formed from various sources are very plausible, it is also plausible that these rings could have been formed from UFOs now that we have photographic evidence that it indeed did happen.

I would just like to edit to add that the debunkers of the Heflin story have already been debunked in the above video.

edit on 23-1-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I found these on the world wide telescope...
If you have WWT, look towards the Pliades for the oriange ones and top left of the orion constellation for the blue ones then zoom in. Sorry about the picture quality... Also look at the you tube video Fallen Angels between 6:30 and 7:54. It's in Black and white however, when you open up the WWT you can see them in full color. Also notice the streaks left behind on both the video and WWT.. The streaks are caused by the attempt to take a still photo while they're obviously in motion.

www.youtube.com...
Since I can't seem to figure out how to upload my pictures, just go to WWT.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Hardknocklife because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by Hardknocklife because: Incomplete.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Hardknocklife because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by Hardknocklife because: Trying to upload image....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I thought I would bump this thread because of the new information that has come to light regarding smoke rings and ufos. I wouldn't want to see this thread die until some further discussion on the images I provided

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

A very random poster indeed.

Good UFO vid, thanks for sharing.

I am curious though, the smoke ring he photographed, which supposedly came from the UFO looks just like man made smoke rings.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89d3d5b5b24b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Looking man made is really a moot point don't you think? Whether you're blowing smoke rings with a cigarette, using a barrel drum with some sort of lid with a hole, a volcano or whatever means possible, it's the physics involved.

Keeping that in mind, then the only pure logical explanation that debunkers and believers alike can agree on is, a vortex was created. Now what caused the vortex?

Heflin's photos were proven to be genuine or at best "accurate" with the proper dimensions in size relevant to distance and height, thus providing credibility to his story. So, a man made smoke ring in the midst of a genuine ufo sighting doesn't fit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join