It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Ring UFO's" Appearing World WIde, Great New Footage Arising!

page: 1
16
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Aparently these thigns have been apearing for quite some time, but not as frequent as they have been the past 6 or so months. Here is just a few of the hundreds of vids on youtube that have been shot since march 2010. And thus far, the only viable explanation put forth (even here on ATS) has been simple smoke rings.






edit on 8-1-2011 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515
 


What makes you think they are something else other than smoke rings?



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I call fake, mainly because the circles appear like they are a simple shapes overlay into the video and in one of the sequences it looks exactly how you would draw an oval in MSPaint with the jagged edges where the bends are in the circles.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


they might be alot of things , they could be hoaxed but smoke rings??? really ? you can do better then that .



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Griffo515
 


What makes you think they are something else other than smoke rings?


Some of them may very well be, but as far as I know, smoke rings dont glow bright blue.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
www.denverpost.com...
"UFO over the Rocky Mountains"
The real story



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Mighty odd.

Guess they could be fake.

I didn't see any trickery to be fair? But hey?



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The last video was proven to be fake...There is an article somewhere on net explaining that



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515
 


See Pauligirl's post.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That last video was pretty impressive. I was impressed with how the cameraman kept zooming in and out and how unstable the video was but the ring seemed to stay in traction with the movement of the film. I would suppose that hard to do so if it is fake they are pretty good. Then when it took off the cameraman stopped zooming out as if in surprise. These are the ones that get my attention because it shows the object leaving the area. Most UFO videos show the object but very few show the departure. Has anyone proven this a hoax yet? Maybe a TV series promo? Still impressive.

Moose, I see your post now. I'll check it out.
edit on 8-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A simple screen shot would be just wonderful for the many of us here on ATS who cannot view video from their work computers. Please.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I call fake, mainly because the circles appear like they are a simple shapes overlay into the video and in one of the sequences it looks exactly how you would draw an oval in MSPaint with the jagged edges where the bends are in the circles.


Come on, man, any person can watch a video and shout "FAKE AND GAY! PHOTOSHOPPED!"

However insane this idea may sound, let's pretend like the people that posted these videos are just honest people who are as interested in the field of UFOs and extraterrestrial life as we are.
Crazy, right? Maybe they saw something strange that they could not explain, and decided to videotape it and show it to some friends and put it on the internet for some possible explanations. Now imagine if they came to this website to see if anybody could explain what they saw, and they clicked on this forum, and saw your 'critical analysis' claiming that the videos are faked. How would you feel if (Yes, I'm pulling the "How would you feel if" card) you saw a UFO, videotaped it, posted it on ATS, and everybody started labeling you as a faker with no other explanation other than "I could do something similar in MS paint"

Now, what are some actual explanations as to what this may be?

I think smoke rings are a possibility, especially because I am pretty sure that at Kings Dominion there is a ride there that has a volcano that produces smoke rings. Maybe I have it mixed up with another amusement park, because I used to be an amusement park junkie, and have been to probably 50 of them. In all of the videos except the last one, the ring just sits in the air motionless except for moving at a clouds pace. That would make sense IMO if it was a smoke ring, but I feel like if that was the case, the smoke would dissipate much faster, and we would only have 20-30 seconds of a definite ring shaped object.

Are there any natural phenomenon that may explain this? Maybe swamp gas? lol I don't think that would explain the last video where the ring seems to change direction and speed off.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


they might be alot of things , they could be hoaxed but smoke rings??? really ? you can do better then that .


smoke rings
www.caelestia.be...



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
www.denverpost.com...
"UFO over the Rocky Mountains"
The real story



What about the other ones?
All CGI fakes?
It's possible.
Why haven't we seen anything like this in the last 120 years or so of photographed UFO's? Anything like this in anyone's archives?



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
That last video was pretty impressive. I was impressed with how the cameraman kept zooming in and out and how unstable the video was but the ring seemed to stay in traction with the movement of the film. I would suppose that hard to do so if it is fake they are pretty good. Then when it took off the cameraman stopped zooming out as if in surprise. These are the ones that get my attention because it shows the object leaving the area. Most UFO videos show the object but very few show the departure. Has anyone proven this a hoax yet? Maybe a TV series promo? Still impressive.

Moose, I see your post now. I'll check it out.
edit on 8-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)


done by a 10 year old and his 4 year old brother
www.denverpost.com...



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Pauligirl
www.denverpost.com...
"UFO over the Rocky Mountains"
The real story



What about the other ones?
All CGI fakes?
It's possible.
Why haven't we seen anything like this in the last 120 years or so of photographed UFO's? Anything like this in anyone's archives?



smoke ring at Burning Man
www.physics.ucla.edu...



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 


I believe that last video was one of those clever or unclever...tricks of light as the child was filming through the home window. I believe someone was behind him reflecting the light. The window acting as a mirror



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Griffo515
 


What makes you think they are something else other than smoke rings?


Nope, sorry dude but that's something new to my eyes, particularly the last clip. If you look closely you can see the cloud effected as the ring passes through & disappears. These clips could always be CGI, but it looks pretty real to my uneducated eye.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


I'm not saying they aren't smoke rings. I am also saying it is very possible they are fakes like the Colorado example.





posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Most likely:
1. High tech American military craft
2. High tech Chinese military spying craft
3. CGI
4: High tech spotlight
5. strange natural atmospheric phenomena
6. swamp gas
7. Omen of End Times
8. Demons messing with people
9. flying invisible hamburger
10. Aliens
(in order by relevance)



new topics

top topics



 
16
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join