It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ring UFO's" Appearing World WIde, Great New Footage Arising!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
The last video seems to demonstrate that those sightings were just smoke rings, but it definitely does not explain sightings of metallic saucers that completely defy gravity and fly around at thousands of miles per hour with more aerodynamic capabilities than any jet on Earth. Swamp gas, maybe? LOL.

Oh, those. Well, those are...weather balloons. Yes, that's it, weather balloons, and swamp gas causes an optical illusion that they are flying around at thousands of miles per hour. What's that you say? The nearest swamp is 400 miles away? Oh, um, well the planet Mars is seen in the sky, and you...um...blimps and helicopter lights. Alright, that's enough public interaction for one week, back to your grass, sheeple.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Clearly I didn't watch the fourth vid, got bored by then.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The guy in video 1 is a hoaxer because he lies in his comments that smoke rings leave at a fast rate. Impossible!

Here's another good video of smoke rings...

ETA: Whoops PG's posted that second one already. I missed it! Deleted

edit on 9-1-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You're a precious one aren't ya.

Go chase a bus or something

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Advertising campaign for Oprah's new channel

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
www.denverpost.com...
"UFO over the Rocky Mountains"
The real story

Thanks for that - so now we know how easy it can be done. I would still encourage your kids to take it up they're obviously imaginative enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
To those who debunk, call hoaxes eveything that is posted with regards to UFO's. When it is proven, arent you all going to feel silly. Actually I think when it is proven that Alien's do visit earth. I think you all to come on here, apologise to everyone, then put your head between your legs and kiss your own butts.

And if I am called a tin head for believing in UFO's then so be it. I can live with that!!

edit on 9-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

To those who debunk, call hoaxes eveything that is posted with regards to UFO's. When it is proven, arent you all going to feel silly. Actually I think when it is proven that Alien's do visit earth. I think you all to come on here, apologise to everyone, then put your head between your legs and kiss your own butts.

All of what you say doesn't stop these being smoke rings though...

And trust me, I won't feel silly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

And if I am called a tin head for believing in UFO's then so be it. I can live with that!!

edit on 9-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

I think you are missing the point here. There were 4 examples given. Those 4 are now resolved. (not that they won't show up here again labeled as UFOs) UFO does not mean alien, just something unidentified. I'd rather try to find out what it is, rather than to just accept blindly what some hoaxer slaps up on youtube. That would make me feel silly. Just because I can't identify it, doesn't mean the next person can't either. I really don't know if aliens visit earth. I do think there is life in the universe. I guess I just want to see better evidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The videos are all smoke rings.
The last one is a hoax, It was the reflection of light in the window. Fact.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
maybe these are worm wholes of some kind? and we cant see what go's into and comes out of these things with the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Worst attempts at hoaxing I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Advertising campaign for Oprah's new channel

Oh man...HUGE belly laugh for this one !!
U phunny !

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Sorry to go off topic but I constantly see comments on ATS from people exclaiming they can't watch videos from work PC's. Sorry to have a go, but shouldn't you be working? I mean it's hardly honest and your employer is suffering due to your lack of focus and care for company time and profits.... Haha don't worry, this post is complete sarcasm and I wee myself laughing everytime I read something of the sort! Good on ya, keep up the good work (pun intended).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good find OP!

here is a picture my brother took a few days ago. Im posting just for the coincidence. I didnt know these were being seen by a lot of people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fb2ee2e78f7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i saw one just like the one in the kings dominion video but one state away and the day after the video was taken. i saw it out my window, it was moving quickly and made a hard 110 degree or so turn without losing any momentum. the center was completely see through but the outline was very clearly visible. it made me wonder if it was something that was being tested and flown out of langley. why would it only be 85% cloaked? it seemed like it was potentially manmade and experimental for that reason. it was about 1130am.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I dont believe these smoke rings to be anything more than a hoax.... to prove this i know how to make the same smoke circle....its 1am now but for those interested ill post a pic unedited tomorrow

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Are UFO's always linked to Alien behavior or visitation? I think sometimes people need to separate the two and look at other real possibilities such as natural phenomena or plain illusion. I do not see anything remotely out of this world concerning the rings.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Oh dear

Are people under the impression smoke is a solid form? because no smoke in the world would stay in such a tight formation for longer than 10 second before being dispersed by the surrounding elements such as the wind!!!, are you people dumb? serious question?

The only way that is smoke is if its stuck in a floating tube of glass

Flys very possible, ive seen flys/bees do this before all tho not in the slightest alike much weaker hazy formations, for flys to keep that tight there would have to be billions of them and all of them would need some form of Sat Nav system implanted to stay in perfect sync, i'm willing to believe apple have implanted them all, ALL 1 billion of them and done this Via remote control

Smoke tho ahahaha brilliant what ever next
edit on 12-1-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hate posts that include more than 1 video.(Unless it is multiple angles of something)

It clutters the site and makes investigating so god damn difficult. Topic sways to and from. Off topic side notes derail the whole thing. Seriously how does this help deny ignorance. I understand that they are similar in there "ring appearance", but how can one expect a civil and orderly discussion out of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join