It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 shocking new evidence from Stan Romanek

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
2010 International UFO Congress...This is shocking if this is real.. There is 10 parts to this and alot of evidence including what He claims are photos of greys.
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
2010 International UFO Congress...This is shocking if this is real..

Why am I not feeling shocked?

Thanks for the link though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Watch the whole video man,10 parts.I was scared if this is real.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's 2011.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Video is from 2010 is why I used 2010.In otherwords it is new stuff.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This creeped me out with all the evidence he had.He has more evidence that He is going to release on a documentary.Definetly worth watching if your are into the alien and UFO phenomenon.Best stuff I have seen ever.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Once you get to part 9 you may have to jump back to find part 10.Least I had to anyways.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Best stuff I have seen ever.

Stick around. You ain't seen nuthin yet.

These boards are full of stories, claims, hoaxes, frauds, unknowns and the like, and in all the years since aliens were first talked about there hasn't been a single case of proof. I doubt this chap will change that scenario.

I understand your vigour, but don't get your hopes up.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Best stuff I have seen ever.

Stick around. You ain't seen nuthin yet.

These boards are full of stories, claims, hoaxes, frauds, unknowns and the like, and in all the years since aliens were first talked about there hasn't been a single case of proof. I doubt this chap will change that scenario.

I understand your vigour, but don't get your hopes up.

Well I can agree with you,If this is real and He is not a liar this will change the worlds entire structure once something like this gets out.But you gotta to factor in liars and frauds and hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
His UFO cases are real.Just wondering if He made stuff up after that.He has videos and photos of what He claims are real greys and paranormal stuff going on in His house.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

That's the problem. Nobody can prove or disprove if someone is lying when it comes down to anecdotes with no physical or traceable evidence. In these cases it's just best to toss the whole thing out.

Better safe than sorry, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well I saw UFO's back in the early 90's.For 45 mins striaght.Never been abducted or anything crazy like that.But it realy got me into this.My UFO's sighting was unreal.
Saw at least 7 ot 8 triangular obejcts.Green and Yellow oval shaped object,which I guess would be a disc with a green and yellow light aorund it.
Saw a blueish circular saucer all in one night for about 45 mins.So I have become very fascinated with this subject.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There are so many hoaxers and liars and absurd conspiracies with this subject.I would say less than 10 % are real cases.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hello guys, this looks good at first glance.Ive read stuff on ufos by this guy i think...
He sounds for real....i think hed pass a lie detector dont you?
If there anyone who has seen all 10 videos, Puleese would you short list the main points he saya......?
Some of us are video challenges and cannot see it.
just the main claims or whatever

then we can all know what hes sayng and be better able to discuss same....thanks buds
s

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Hello guys, this looks good at first glance.Ive read stuff on ufos by this guy i think...
He sounds for real....i think hed pass a lie detector dont you?
If there anyone who has seen all 10 videos, Puleese would you short list the main points he saya......?
Some of us are video challenges and cannot see it.
just the main claims or whatever

then we can all know what hes sayng and be better able to discuss same....thanks buds
s

That would be cool.I cannot do that...sorry.I started the post.Would be cool if anyone could.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I cannot figure out why the audience is laughing over something this serious.Might just be me taking it to serious.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There are so many hoaxers and liars and absurd conspiracies with this subject.I would say less than 10 % are real cases.

Yup, and it's people like ourselves that get labelled as freaks because of them. Seriously annoying.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Betty Hill part is major shocking if this guy is the real deal.Proves they abduct people all at once and people in thier past over again with others.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Yup, and it's people like ourselves that get labelled as freaks because of them. Seriously annoying.

No Doubt..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
SnF

I'd like to hear more on Beatty Hill's nightgown. If they can collaborate this story, it should be almost like disclosure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join