It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 shocking new evidence from Stan Romanek

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Stan Romaneck is a hoaxer!

How many more times will he get another chance?! He's a joke. He's a sponger. A guy selling BS for $$$ and assuming the rest of the world is full of idiots. Come on guys, prove that you are smarter than him?

ETA: He's also a wannabe comedian if this video's anything to go by...

edit on 9-1-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am also strongly inclined to believe that Stan Romanek is a hoaxer. He has been floating around the UFO community for at least eight years now, perhaps longer. He has produced videos of "peeping tom" aliens which not only look fake, can be easily faked, and generally just feel like a mockery of the UFO community. He has also failed a lie detector test about his experiences. His most intriguing evidence must be the mystery equations. At least some of the equations appear to be replicated from other sources. In any case, these equations have been available for some time now and no scientific advancement have been made from them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was intrigued with Stan Romaneck but after watching a show called "danny dyer i believe in ufos" here in the UK and danny interviewed stan in it, and after the interview it was said that stans agent wanted $50,000 from the BBC in order for them to bring stans footage and 'evidence' back to britain and use it. This guy is making a fortune from gullible people, the BBC didnt pay but i imagine others have, so that makes me think this guy is in no way credible.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Stan Romaneck is a hoaxer!

How many more times will he get another chance?! He's a joke. He's a sponger. A guy selling BS for $$$ and assuming the rest of the world is full of idiots. Come on guys, prove that you are smarter than him?

ETA: He's also a wannabe comedian if this video's anything to go by...

edit on 9-1-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

Ya know this is the problem with this subject.You have no evidence agaisnt Him except His own videos,Which makes no sense at all.Your are being judgemtnal of Him.Establish a real true investigation of Him and see if He is realy lying.I don't assume He is telling the truth nor do I assume He is lying.Thee is no evidence to prove He is a fraud nor do you automatcally assume His evidence is truthful or a hoax.
Up to us as humans to prove or establish credibilty.No one so far has the answers to these stories other than we either take them at thier word or we do as honest as job as we can to prove or disporve His crediblity.Only way I see this happening is if we get these cases into Congress and do Congressional hearings on this and write a law into the courts to make it illegal to make massive frauds off this UFO and Alien phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I am also strongly inclined to believe that Stan Romanek is a hoaxer. He has been floating around the UFO community for at least eight years now, perhaps longer. He has produced videos of "peeping tom" aliens which not only look fake, can be easily faked, and generally just feel like a mockery of the UFO community. He has also failed a lie detector test about his experiences. His most intriguing evidence must be the mystery equations. At least some of the equations appear to be replicated from other sources. In any case, these equations have been available for some time now and no scientific advancement have been made from them.

The idea the peeping tom alien looks fake is called an opinion.It does not look like CGI effects at all.It either is a puppet or a real grey alien.Not a fact either way.What is a fact is a guy nsamed Stan Romannek claims this is a real grey alien.Only way to get to the bottom if this is fraud is to get UFO and Alien fraud agaisnt the law.
If we could do that then the governments proven lies would have to open up about UFO cases.Which is why we keep telling you people some of the UFO cases are absolutely proven to be lied about.
I do not think it is governments technology in every case.Because simply we do not have that kind of technology.Also less than 10% UFO cases are real cases.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Go and look him up then?!

Romaneck has been a listed hoaxer for longer than you've been interested in the subject...otherwise you'd know about him. Start over at UFO Watchdog Hall of Shameand follow up the links.

The guy's a waste of space, but unfortunately every time new guys get interested in the subject we have to *prove* to them why the liars are known liars and why hoaxers are called hoaxers. Every six months, we're going over the same ground about these guys.

Try using the internet and reading about Romaneck before you assume that his reputation and zero credibility is based on one video.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The idea you would show this video and this would be your proof that He is a fraud is absurd..This is the ongoing problem with this subject.
Dumb arguments that make no sense at all.
Like drawing straws out of cup who ever gets the longest straw is guilty of a crime.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Romaneck has been a listed hoaxer for longer than you've been interested in the subject...otherwise you'd know about him. Start over at UFO Watchdog Hall of Shameand follow up the links.

The guy's a waste of space, but unfortunately every time new guys get interested in the subject we have to *prove* to them why the liars are known liars and why hoaxers are called hoaxers. Every six months, we're going over the same ground about these guys.

Try using the internet and reading about Romaneck before you assume that his reputation and zero credibility is based on one video.

BY Whom? that doe snot make someone a hoaxer because someone said He is a hoaxer.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It does not make someone a hoaxer because someone s
aid He is a hoaxer.
By Whom?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Since when does reading about someone prove they are a liar.The guys videos need investigated.His wife and family needs to be investoated.HIs vidoes and pictures need to be investiated.He must be monitored by honest skeptics who want to do thier job correctly with 100% honesty.
Everyone should remain skeptical of Stan Romanek.Not dishonest.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You arguement is Stan Romanek is a waste of space.What the hell is wrong with some of you people out there.He would simply be a criminal if this stuff was done correctly if He is a fraud.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Look at your comment back to me.Stan Romanek has been a hoaxer longer than you have been and investigator.Again you assume and make stuff up about me now.

Never gonna get anywhere with this subject with these kind of absurd attacks on each other.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Do a better job at proving He is a liar is all I ask.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
SnF

I'd like to hear more on Beatty Hill's nightgown. If they can collaborate this story, it should be almost like disclosure.

Yeah this could be real evidence, if DNA evidence can be proven out of that nightgown,and if it can be collaborated with the Hill family.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

How about you go your way and entertain the Romanecks of this world and I'll go my way and regard them as distractions?

I'm not getting into a forum squabble over a guy like that and I'm not spending my time seeking to prove to you why he's considered a discredited hoaxer. Google can do the work for you.

I'll see you on he boards and maybe next time we'll have something that's worth discussing? No bad feelings. Take it easy

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I really liked the videos and the further digging I did on the equations.

Especially the 21st century being the earths 21st birthday and the correlation between drinking and being allowed to partake of the spirit realm.

I also like the notion of the magnetic pole shift opening up man to the spirit realm.

I absolutely hate religion, but for some reason this sort of makes sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

How about you go your way and entertain the Romanecks of this world and I'll go my way and regard them as distractions?
I'm not getting into a forum squabble over a guy like that and I'm not spending my time seeking to prove to you why he's considered a discredited hoaxer. Google can do the work for you.
I'll see you on he boards and maybe next time we'll have something that's worth discussing? No bad feelings. Take it easy

Yo kindinsky.
What would you say if the Betty/Barny Hill family produced the DNA evidence that proves Stan has her clothing. What if they produce Stan's shirt? Please don't state that the Hill family must have been bought off, that would be be pretty weak.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And what about all of those witnesses? What about the news crews?
Are they all hoaxers too?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yo kindinsky. What would you say if the Betty/Barny Hill family produced the DNA evidence that proves Stan has her clothing. What if they produce Stan's shirt? Please don't state that the Hill family must have been bought off, that would be be pretty weak.

What are you on?

Romaneck has nothing to do with the Hills case. The guy's a parasite.

Listen to his interview in 2008 on the Paracast and come back to me.

Experiencer Stan Romanek joins Gene to present what his Web site refers to as “the world’s most documented extraterrestrial contact story.” You’ll also hear the confusing, convoluted back story of just how this interview was finally arranged.
www.theparacast.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Do a better job at proving He is a liar is all I ask.

Stan Romanek Abduction Evidence 1/22/2010 - Open Minds Radio on Blog Talk Radio

Skip ahead to about 21:10 in the interview, the interviewer says they have to take a break then you hear Stan playing with a tape recorder in the background.

Then at about 29:28 Stan plays his tape recorder with the same recorded voice from earlier trying to make it sound like a third person is on the line warning him not to talk.

It's childish shenanigans!

Shout out to D4rkRain from the Paracast forum for the humorous find.
edit on 9-1-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: ███████ ██ ███████████ █ █████

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join