It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 shocking new evidence from Stan Romanek

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link dug up by a buddy of mine. It seems that there are a few questions brought up about his case.

James showed a constant spelling mistake on a certain word in this document could be traced directly to Stan’s lack of command of the English language. It seems that Stan also had written up reports by other UFO witnesses names and submitted them to MUFON and you guessed it…same spelling mistakes.

The equations presented to me of one page have some issues. In general, these equations are commonly used in electrodynamics, wave equations and gravitational studies; however, without even going into detail of the equivalences of lines one, two and three, there are some problems with the basic forms of things;

Source

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Stan Romafail

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here I was thinking Greer was the end-all king if hoaxer/liars...

How wrong can one man be!?

Stan here not only sounds like he is lying badly, but delivers the most silliest stories I have ever listened to. It is this type of material that needs to be kept away from real UFO research, and investigated for fraud at every turn.

It is clearly apparent that this man is lying. The entire speech begins with a small advertising of his DVD (on sale now!) and then jumps along the worst built line of lies I have ever heard from a UFO hoaxer.

Even his wife sounds like she is lying.

In the scene where she is recording the doctor saying "uh, well I'd just call Ghost Busters", the women giggles like a cartoon and squeaks "GHOST BUSTERS!" and then giggles more like some school girl throughout the entire recording.

I mean...anyone could rip this apart. From Stan not remembering just exactly what one of his research partners does for a job in the government (He first says congress, then quickly explains he really don't know)- to Stan putting chairs on his roof and saying aliens did it.

Everything in this entire farce of a vid is surly a hoax to swindle a couple bucks and grab the attention of some very "lofty types".

Really...it is hard not to sound rude to anyone trusting this guy...but it is very easy to see this is a scam.

MM

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well then its settled. ATS has confirmed this guy to be a hoax just like...100% of the other cases ever brought up.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint
Well then its settled. ATS has confirmed this guy to be a hoax just like...100% of the other cases ever brought up.

Pretty much.

And not just ATS...the guy is known across the globe as a joke.

Sorry.

Of course you are free to believe him. Just wish I could understand the reasoning on why some folks do.

MM

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
when i think of Stan Romanek i think of the "equation" message he "received". that reminds of how Stan said that he is as mathematically capable as a 4th grader. makes me wonder if the aliens have a sense of humor. chairs on the roof. peeping tom in the window. chaos "equation" he'd never solve lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Listen to his interview in 2008 on the Paracast and come back to me.

www.theparacast.com...

haha,thanx for the reminder, is that the interview where he says he's on the ship for 9 hours and Biedney casually asks him where he went to the bathrom? Hilarious as Stan stumbles and fidgets and then says he can hold it a long time, then he states that he goes pee at the end of the sessions when they take the obligatory sperm sample...all-time greatnes....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Almost forgot...

The Defenders of Stan....

video.google.com...=-176345321907159742

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Watched the whole thing last night. Everything about it screams "scam".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Just to further debunk what's already a bit of a farce I've found the exact free text to speech program used to threaten Romanek during his interview.

www2.research.att.com...

Use the RICH voice from the selection box and type in "You need to learn to keep your mouth shut." It's the EXACT same robotic voice.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Artacus

nice find!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi

If you do not wish to plough through the video, then please take a look at a review of Romanek's book which was reviewed by my co-blogger, at:

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Please also visit the Australian UFO blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think the very end of the documentary sort of sums it all up with Stan.

"I don't have time for questions but I'll be outside signing books"

Never miss a buck Stan...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If somebody like Stan Romanek fails a lie detector test, and people are coming up with reasons why he is still telling the truth. Then what's the point of a lie detector test in the first place, if it can't detect lies? Completely absurd.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"And then I woke up somewhere... uh, you're gonna have to get the book to find out. I don't have time to tell you!"

Yeah, real convincing sales pitch Stan.

This guy is a class-A attention seeker.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Stan Stan Stan, when will you stop lying for publicity and money lol. He may be a normal abductee if that. I just personally don't believe him.

edit on 10-1-2011 by HRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
WHy do you people call people a liar and fraud before we ever have a true investigation and make fraud UFO cases agaisnt the law?We cannot say for sure as of yet.

Honest skepticism must always be used.Never said I automatccaily know this is real or fake.If this kind of ET reailty is real it will be a new world of government that will have to tell the public eventually about this stuff.

I must say even if this guy is a hoaxer the phenomenon still is real.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
WHy do you people call people a liar and fraud before we ever have a true investigation .....

Romaneck has been investigated, over and over and over. The truth is out there, do some research. I learned that early on when I joined here, do your own research before you throw up a "what do you think?"...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Jobeycool

Go and look him up then?!

Romaneck has been a listed hoaxer for longer than you've been interested in the subject...otherwise you'd know about him. Start over at UFO Watchdog Hall of Shameand follow up the links.

The guy's a waste of space, but unfortunately every time new guys get interested in the subject we have to *prove* to them why the liars are known liars and why hoaxers are called hoaxers. Every six months, we're going over the same ground about these guys.

Try using the internet and reading about Romaneck before you assume that his reputation and zero credibility is based on one video.

How in the hell does anything on Watchdog prove him to be a hoaxer?

You know what I hate about this board? A lot of you guys JUMP to call people hoaxers. It's like people here are addicted to discrediting EVERYTHING that comes along. Factually, Stan Romanek has NOT proven to be a hoax. If he was, then there wouldn't be thousands of people who still believe him.

Everybody keeps saying they've done this massive amount of research and it's "undeniable" that he's a hoaxer... then why do I have so much trouble believing he's lying? I have read his book several times, there are TONS of credible UFO researchers and scientists that are saying it's not a hoax, not to mention the tons of video interviews with his friends and family, ALL seeming like they're not lying. And at the end of the day - why the hell would anybody want to go SO FAR with this story if it wasn't real? Where would it end? And don't tell me he's getting money out of it. Honestly how much money does 1 book bring in?

People need to relax, look at ALL the evidence and stop being so angry and bitter on these boards. I barely post here because so many people are way too skeptical and close minded. People love to hate. And they're jealous they don't have any snapshots of ETs in their house.
edit on 17-5-2011 by drac88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Almost forgot...

The Defenders of Stan....

video.google.com...=-176345321907159742

What is this? He doesn't mention Stan ONCE in this video...

This is what I'm talking about. Irrelevance all over this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join