It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

www.infowars.com

Jared Loughner, the gunman who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and numerous other victims including a Federal Judge and a nine-year-old girl during a political event in Tucson today, was a US military recruit who was obsessed with mind control, mirroring the circumstances of many other mass shooters in history.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is of course and angle we need to be aware of. Not that anybody will do anything if we discover that this was a hit done by a government agency. We can look back in history at the rise of Hitler and know that the one thing we can learn form history is that we don't learn from history. The same trick can be done to us over and over and we just repeat wise sound words that have been fed to us. The worst part about being bone stupid is that we are too stupid to know how stupid we are. I think it is a sign of maturity and wisdom when someone begins to realize how stupid they are.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPill

I couldn't have said it better really. One of my favorite sayings," The beginning of wisdom comes from realising how little we know". To quote Albert Einstien," I know of two things that go to infinity. The universe and the stupidity of man.
I'm not real sure about the universe".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPill

when these events happen, we always evaluate things from the perspective that the "victims" were just that...victims. As I can see it, in this instance, the only victim here was the young girl. Very unfortunate.

maybe we should evaluate our society from the inside out. Corrupt politicians and corrupt judges. Maybe this is what our country needs to show these elected officials that we're fed up?

I could be wrong, who knows?
edit on 8-1-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

No, violent acts like this will do nothing. Violence solves nothing.

This type of stuff will only set us back. They don't care about the people, so they won't care if we're fed up. They will just use this as a tool for their cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interestingly enough several of the books he says are his favorites on his youtube channel are scripts used in or are about mind control:

Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
you'll never how truely free or oppressed you are until you travel to other countries and see how people live.

americans are not as free as you would like to think you are. you are slaves to television, internet, video games, facebook, ipods, ipads, iphones, text messaging and so on.

all these things have one thing in common, enslavement of your mind and your attention. while your distracted at the superficial level of these things, they slowly erode your individuality and meld it to one superconciousness under the control of God only knows.

take a vacation, that's my advice. somewhere warm, with humble people, good views, good food and relaxing atmosphere.

try to break this connection and rewire your mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

You are right. Violence never gets anyone anywhere. Did they find anything to tell why this guy did this yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they use this to rail on the tea party. I don't agree with the tea party, but I won't agree if theey try to tie this to those ideas either. This was just a deranged man i think.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know that Sarah Palin's "Don't retreat, reload!" thing along with her crosshairs picture with Gifford's name on it will make the world think it's about the Tea Party. And honestly, being pretty liberal myself, it was the first assumption I thought of.

But watching Loughner's videos just had me creeped. He wasn't a Tea Partier at all. He was just psychotic, but completely fascinating and I'd love to learn more about his life... his 'dreams' and his 'currency' and all. His ideas are just not mainstream in anyway, not even for a conspiracy theorist. I don't know what this guy was. he must have done it so that people would watch his videos though - look, he figured he'd be dead or worse, therefore he 'had' gone to school and he 'was' Jared Lee Loughner, and his videos, up til today, had 300 views. Now they are in the thousands. I bet the shootings had nothing to do with Gifford but rather with his own desire to get his word out, whatever it was - Mind Control and the bit.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This man was completely insane, and the media likes to add he was a military recruit to boot. The average person would assume that means he's actually a part of the military. In reality he's in limbo between civillian and military. He's not entirely contractually obligated and recieves zero training at the MEPS point. More than likely he was signed to the DEP (Delayed Entry Program) awaiting a rotation. The fact of the matter is, other than some minor paperwork, he has no ties to the military. He has never even worn fatigues, or PT (Physical Training) attire. He has never seen a base outside prior experiences, lacks a military ID, or any military training/discipline/responsibility.

All that aside, after watching his youtube channel (all five minutes of it) I was deeply disturbed. I know that minor background checks are done, at best, before a possible recruit is signed onto a contract. From recruiters I have known and spoken with, they all unanimously agree that Facebook/Youtube/Myspace websites are the best way to catch a recruit in a lie such as his denial of the use of illegal drugs. I can't tell you how many stories you will hear from a competent recruiter about a candidate proclaiming never to have used drugs, while their myspace page has them hitting a bong, or their background is nothing but pot leaves, or some long paragraphs about drug use and such.

I'm left asking two questions. How did the recruiter who got him to the point of MEPS, the next step after he leaves the recruiting station, not even care to check those social networkings sites? How did the background check fail to do so as well? If they were checked, as they must have been, why was he still allowed to proceed to the MEPS portion of his contract negotiation?

Really, the whole business is eerie.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

Corrupt politicians and corrupt judges.

I don't know any of these people but I suspect that they were not corrupt, and so the assassination.
Obviously some sort of mind control subject pointed to someone the really bad people do not trust.
I believe I heard that this congresswoman had an earlier attempt on her. So this makes me doubly
suspicious. It corresponds closely to Janet Napolitano making a comment about how we are in
danger at shopping centers.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Did anyone see the least news on CNN

Now they are going after the all tea party movements calling them haters of the American government.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Now they are going after the all tea party movements calling them haters of the American government.

Spreading the hate... dumping gas on the fire... It's all part of the plan where no common American wins under heavy security crackdowns in the war against "domestic terrorism".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Nothing more than is expected. It's rediculous how quickly this tragedy detatches itself from the individual for the sake of arbitrarily branding a movement or idea as evil or vile. Hype journalism is at it again. This time next week, not a peep about it I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
cool, more alex jones crap to keep me entertained.. thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What are his parents going to say, about his state of mind?
Many things will become available to us during this investigation.
Going to be interesting to see what his blood sample is going to reveal.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Let us not forget that the CIA owned and ran the only company that produced '___' during their actual mind control programs…..
Change a few web posts change the post dates on some moron loner, then you just have some wacko with a gun.
I’m not saying that this is what happened, only that it isn’t out of the realm of possibilities.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't believe the news. So, in other words, it could be a story that went down like that, a gunman with a strange obsession. But the other gunmen in history were M Kultra type agents, or worked for a faction of the TPTB, and it was a hit by the bloodlines.

I wonder who was going down there, was she the real target, or the Federal Judge? Was that the judge going to be on a specific case that would influence NWO's emergence and they knew ahead of time what he/she felt?

Nothing, is what it seems. There is rarely a story that is, what you think it is. Thats how I look at everything.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Manchurian candidates.
JFK's assassination gave the CIA insight in how they needed to run special ops.
Using real people as patsies was to risky, because a patsy who was innocent looked very credible when being paraded around in cuffs.

When you look in their eyes, you can tell they are being setup.

Bobby Kennedy's assassin was a Manchurian candidate.
He recalled sitting in a shop, seeing white light, and forgetting everything.

He denied he was the assassin until he was black and blue, but while under deep hypnosis he walked out exactly what happened post and prior to the shooting, and he described descending into a white light with strange people.

This to me sounds like another Manchurian candidate.

Infact, I believe most high school shootings are the result of testing, or drugging via food brainwaves.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
when these events happen, we always evaluate things from the perspective that the "victims" were just that...victims. As I can see it, in this instance, the only victim here was the young girl. Very unfortunate.

Apparently she was born on 9/11 2001 too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/1/11 by NuclearPaul because: link edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join