It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I'm sure there are lots of things going on in a higher plane.
Just being a person on Earth is something that is volunteered to do.
How that works exactly is beyond me.
I'm not trying to ridicule it and that's not my place even if I felt so inclined.
Could you give your interpretation of how those things leave implications
that are useful to us earthbound people.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Marines aren't nicknamed "jar heads" for no reason. The military empties, the military fills up.

I may be wrong but I just recently concluded that what that term refers to is, "Your head in a jar if those boogeymen get you, so make sure you keep that leather around your neck." Hijackers would sneak onto anchored ships and kill all the crew before anyone knew what was happening, and it seems they would keep the heads as trophies. (a little off topic but I don't think it refers to mind control)

edit on 17-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

It starts with the idea that we are conscious beings before we enter the body and take a number of steps down in consciousness and energy density to be able to enter the body. It's a whole "The I is more than just the body" thing. It's talked about in Rosicrucianism as well.

As for the jar head thing, thanks for the alternate explanation. Just because that's the way I always heard it interpreted doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I listened to this whole radio show about it and it was these pirates in southeast Asia and they were the original people where we get the word boogeyman from. It was an actual race of people with a name similar to that and the marines wore leather around their necks because of these people.
Your other thing about people choosing ahead of time to have a certain fate while they were in a position to see some kind of meaning to it, does have a degree of appeal to it and it would be nice to think there is some sort of order behind the chaos. I really have a more negative view and it may be because of the way I was taught, that for whatever good there is, there is an equal amount of evil which is in opposition to the good and that people are more pawns than players in the big scheme of things.

edit on 17-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join