It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

What exactly are food brainwaves?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I agree in most circumstances violence gets us nowhere. However this is the direction our government is pushing us in. Constantly gaining ground and getting stronger. Not to say we do not already have our orwellian state but if things keep progressing at this rate we will in 20 years or less. Look back and say wow this got #ed up. Already has.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I started a thread HERE about the relationship between the shooter and project monarch.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

this one has 10 flags and legit discussions goin on. join us

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

maybe we should evaluate our society from the inside out. Corrupt politicians and corrupt judges. Maybe this is what our country needs to show these elected officials that we're fed up?

All this will probably achieve is it will create an even wider chasm between elected representatives and citizenry and I mean that in the literal sense. You won`t be seeing any meet and greets outside of grocery stores for quite some time.

More paranoid politicians - doing what they do, corrupt or otherwise, at safe distances from the hoi polloi .

edit on 9-1-2011 by UmbraSumus because: sp

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A shooter obsessed with mind control, and it is being discussed by Alex Jones, which of course, by its very nature puts the entire mind control theory in whackadoodle territory.

So it is very much in the realm of possible, imo.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RedPill

I have never been in no military and i found out they use electronic mind control in schools on kids in 1992 fact.

Its going on and the media try to make people out to be this and that. Rubbish, i have never committed a crime all my life and the police where desperate for it to happen, but never did.

Electronic mind control is real fact, so why the rubbish article.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy sir...I have seen you type that you have factually proven to yourself that secret governmental mind control exists within our school systems time and time again...its like every post you make references this idea.

I have searched your authored threads (you have very many actually) and yet you seem to have not written about your proof and facts on this subject (correct me if I am wrong).

Anyways...please expand or explain. I grow continually frustrated with anonymous names rambling on about such things with no credibility or evidence.

Can you please make a thread on your evidence and experiences and then U2U me of its location so I may come to a conclusion on your story? Or, if you have already done this...please direct me to where it is?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill

Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

www.infowars.com

Jared Loughner, the gunman who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and numerous other victims including a Federal Judge and a nine-year-old girl during a political event in Tucson today, was a US military recruit who was obsessed with mind control, mirroring the circumstances of many other mass shooters in history.
(visit the link for the full news article)

He may not have been a military recruit..

In one of the videos, Loughner claims to have been a military recruit. NBC and The Arizona Republic reported that U.S. Army officials confirmed that Loughner attempted to volunteer, but was rejected.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I too would love to see Andy lay it all out there in a thread . The process might even be cathartic for Andy.

Such a thread would get a lot of viewers - ...... a LOT of ATS members are familiar with Andys claims !

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Congresswoman Jane Harmon introduced The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act which passed the House in Oct 24 by silent vote but failed to pass the Senate. Harmon says, "The US will soon have to deal with homegrown terrorists, people against the administration". The bill sets up a new government entity that can go anywhere and decide who is in their determination a terrorist, and can force into detainment hundreds of thousands of Americans if they disagree with administrative policies.
This thing yesterday fits in perfectly to have this bill passed and put into law. This will make thought a crime if what you think is not what the government tells you is allowed to be thought.
edit on 9-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You can get it from bits and bobs from all my posts.

Me speaking about this here is not off topic, and the mods asked me to only speak about this stuff in related threads. So i assume talking it it here is ok.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you'll never how truely free or oppressed you are until you travel to other countries and see how people live.

americans are not as free as you would like to think you are. you are slaves to television, internet, video games, facebook, ipods, ipads, iphones, text messaging and so on.

all these things have one thing in common, enslavement of your mind and your attention. while your distracted at the superficial level of these things, they slowly erode your individuality and meld it to one superconciousness under the control of God only knows.

take a vacation, that's my advice. somewhere warm, with humble people, good views, good food and relaxing atmosphere.

try to break this connection and rewire your mind.

maybe they hacked his myspace and injected pro-PTB propaganda in it.

Then brainwashed him and turned him into an manchurian candidate.

edit on 9-1-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Congresswoman Jane Harmon introduced The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act which passed the House in Oct 24 by silent vote but failed to pass the Senate. Harmon says, "The US will soon have to deal with homegrown terrorists, people against the administration". The bill sets up a new government entity that can go anywhere and decide who is in their determination a terrorist, and can force into detainment hundreds of thousands of Americans if they disagree with administrative policies.
This thing yesterday fits in perfectly to have this bill passed and put into law. This will make thought a crime if what you think is not what the government tells you is allowed to be thought.
edit on 9-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

That's crazy. Put someone in jail for having another opinion than yours?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

That's crazy. Put someone in jail for having another opinion than yours?

Enjoy talking like that while you can.
Pretty soon, talk like that will get you sent to the labor camps.
Look up HR 1955 and read it for yourself.

Also, it turns out that Giffords resisted Pelosi and Obama on some issues
so that is why they turned their mind controlled agent on her. I'm sure the
other congressmen are thinking about that right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He was not only obessed with it he was suffering from it. I read all his posts and videos. Their techniques standout. First they use '___' or MDA, then sleep deprevation, after 72 hours the subject is put through hypnosis, (in this state they have not defenses to anything they are told to do.) They are given a trigger usually music or a picture seldom words, then the drugs are no longer necessary. Between 72 hrs without sleep and 180 hrs. the subject appears awake and no one can tell the difference except that his pupils in eye will be very small. It is during this time the subject can commit any act or say anything the controller wishes. People can even be made to confess to crimes they didn't commit believe they did it. Can be made to commit crimes they wouldn't do otherwise. After 180 hrs. of Awake they go into rimsleep and start dreaming while they appear to be awake. Then they appear to be psychotic and just ramble and can complete thoughts. Much like the state the Pentagon offical was in before his body was found in a landfill. That is why sleep deprevation is used on prisoners of war, they can tell everything they know and not even remember telling.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let us all be very clear that the term military recruit is very loosely used here, or the interpretations are incredibly reaching.

To say it is similar to other cases in that he never made it into the military is correct.

To say that he was a member of the military in any capacity is incorrect.

MEPS is a catchall for recruiting stations, so that they may square away paperwork, and any person at that stage of their recruitment answers to no one. The military personnel there do not treat the soldier like a recruit, but like a friend instead. Once the soldier reaches a garrison environment (like 40th AG in Ft. Benning, GA) they begin the indoctrination of sleep deprivation, long bouts of standing or sitting, confusion and yelling.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

If Jared Lee Loughner is a manchurian candidate style assassin, you can bet yourself that he'll be dead in the next few weeks by either 'suicide' or a 'vengence' killer.

edit on 9-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I agree to a point.

accept, other countries dont have a choice in their freedoms.

Americans have choice in which of those dumb downed technological enhancements they allow to control them.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Turns out this Judge John Rolls was a target because of a case he was presiding over where he ruled in a preliminary hearing in favor of the people and against Obama concerning some government seizure of property.
Also his security of marshals which normally would have protected him was withdrawn for some reason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join