It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Assassin Obsessed With Mind Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by RedPill

I have never been in no military and i found out they use electronic mind control in schools on kids in 1992 fact.

Its going on and the media try to make people out to be this and that. Rubbish, i have never committed a crime all my life and the police where desperate for it to happen, but never did.

Electronic mind control is real fact, so why the rubbish article.

Andy, have you ever considered talking to a psychologist about your situation? From the way you describe your life, there seems to have been quite a lot of turmoil in it. I'm sure a psychologist can help you deal with these stressful events a lot better than ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, we've all said this before - your paranoia is dangerous. These fictional mind control facilities don't exist - which I proved to you in the past (and others). Throughout my years on ATS, all you talk about is how the police and government are watching. You've claimed MI5 are camped outside your house. With no evidence.

It seems you are struggling to understand what is reality and pure fantasy. I'd seek profession help.

edit on 10-1-2011 by infinite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
it seems a fineline between being controlled or being in control, those not strong enough to break free from the state of this kind of distraction of mind are as sleepwalkers in this world, a place where the surreal mingles with the real, where thought and actions are led beyond their self control and allows the paranoia and state of confusion to overtake all normality and behavior enacted as the self to one of unproportionate possibility of harm to self or others as this state of mind progresses.

Sleepwalking

If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I define sleepwalking.

Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.

All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.

Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

edit on 10-1-2011 by redgy because: added something he wrote.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Judge John Roll had a lot of death threats on account of an earlier decision he made which allowed the suite for racism, on behalf of illegal immigrant advocates.
He was given a detail of Marshal deputies for about a month who were protecting him 24/7, right up to the very day he was shot.
The actual reason for his assassination was another case involving seizing of pension funds to prop up the Fed's balance sheet, when Roll looked to be taking a side against these actions.
So, again, as usual, it's the bankers, the people who have a lot of money at stake who have the motive to pull off such an act, and government went along with it because of the added collateral damage of the congresswoman who dared show a spine in the face of Madame Pelosi.
edit on 10-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Agit8dChop

If Jared Lee Loughner is a manchurian candidate style assassin, you can bet yourself that he'll be dead in the next few weeks by either 'suicide' or a 'vengence' killer.

I fear you are right. Most of the whack mass shooters are dead at the scene. Holocaust museum shooter Von Brunn survived, only to die in a federal lockup months later. But even if the alleged perp survives, you can bet they will hold him incommunicado in some deep hellhole, never to be heard from again.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow! Turns out from a dude who knows these people that Jared Loner and his parents went to the same synagogue as the congresswoman, Giffer, and that they knew each other, being a small congregation of a hundred an forty something families.

Edit to add more:
The rationale behind thinking that the judge was not the primary target is that he decided on the spur of the moment to show up at the meet and greet. Well if he was under so much protection up to this day, the authorities would have been keeping very close tabs on his whereabouts and even if there were no marshal deputies at that moment with him, they probably knew where he was and where he was going, ahead of time, out of habit, if nothing else. And the congresswoman. Jared could have killed at synagogue if that was what he really wanted.
edit on 10-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill

This is of course and angle we need to be aware of. Not that anybody will do anything if we discover that this was a hit done by a government agency. We can look back in history at the rise of Hitler and know that the one thing we can learn form history is that we don't learn from history. The same trick can be done to us over and over and we just repeat wise sound words that have been fed to us. The worst part about being bone stupid is that we are too stupid to know how stupid we are. I think it is a sign of maturity and wisdom when someone begins to realize how stupid they are.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

i agree... So do share... How stupid do you think you are?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Jared's sister was on SSRI's and committed suicide ten years ago.
Jared's mug shot shows a rapid weight gain over some other recent photos,
which is a side effect of taking SSRI's.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The early reports of the Congresswoman's gunshot wound to the head was that it was from back to front.
Then there was the story where she was sitting at a table and that people were coming up to her from in front of the table. So how did she get shot in the back of the head? Some people said she probably turned to look away at something.
When asked about the direction of the wound at a recent press conference, the doctor said, "I don't want to get into conjecture." So they are not talking about it.
This is starting to look like the RFK assassination where Sirhan Sirhan came up to him from in front but the fatal wound was from the back.
I wonder if any video camera records will ever come out. We still have not seen any video of the Oklahoma City bombing.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPill

bravo RedPIll well said!!

I'm on the' government agency hit' team even though I believe he was always a nutjob,he fits the perfect pasty profile and there was brief talk of an older man/possible handler,now that has died down, ummm

I believe this is a plan gone awry as I don't think the shooter was supposed to still be alive at this point
we'll never find the accomplice ,he had his getaway and disappearance well planned out

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There are many admitted instances of government contracted attempts to experiment on mind influence and behavioural modification techniques. While I certainly do not think the Tuscon tragedy resulted from such, I would like to note that attention to these topics do not beget insanity or danger.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

In this thread you say:

Andy sir...I have seen you type that you have factually proven to yourself that secret governmental mind control exists within our school systems time and time again...its like every post you make references this idea.

and yet in another thread 10 Modern Methods of Mind Control www.abovetopsecret.com...
you say seemingly another thing:

Just posting to say Star and Flag for making a thread about a subject I find very important and "true". Its a sad thing that most folks laugh it off and think its silly. MM

What proof do you have of the mind control you believe in vs the mind control you don't?

Plus, your posting history shows you jumping all over these Tucson threads using all sorts of strategies from the 25 rules of Disinfo list www.abovetopsecret.com...

especially on this topic

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the "How dare you!" gambit.

So, which is it? Do you believe in mind control or not? What constitutes proof for you to the point that you believe in it? And what would you need to prove mind control in this case? Just wondering since you seem all too ready to jump on top of anything that suggests that the Tucson shooting is more than the official story.

edit on 11-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

edit on 11-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Jared's sister was on SSRI's and committed suicide ten years ago.

What is your source for that?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Doctor Tracy from the International Coalition for Drug Awareness on the Jeff Rense Show.
Not sure Where she got that but I am passing on the info and people should be aware that whatever I say is second hand info at best. I don't know any of these people but I pick up on what the well known and possibly slightly reliable shows put out, such as the Michael Rivero, What Really Happened Radio Show.

edit on 12-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
My friends as far as i know victims of mind control and manchurian candidates are not aware of the situation.This is the point of the whole project.If someone is to be used in a assasination or another criminal act he/she must not show any "symptoms" before the event,so others won't prevent him/her from doing what they supposed to do.
Jared Loughner was either a paranoid person that thought that the goverment was controlling him,watched him and finally made him shoot all these people.

OR
A very smart person that uses all these to avoid death penalty.I mean he showed signs of disorder why noone from his family,teachers or classmates didn't do anything to help him?Did they recognise sth fake in his behaviour.From the descriptions we all assumed that he is a phycho,but when you see someone playing crazy you can recognise if it is for real or if he is faking it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Here's what a channel had to say about the topic:

2. The shooting in Tucson, Arizona, was as reported, a mentally unstable young man’s attempt to kill Congresswoman Giffords and as many of her supporters as he could, but it was not the “senseless act” as often described. The shooter was acting under mind control and all who were killed or wounded either followed original soul contracts wherein they had chosen to participate in an event with “a higher purpose” or just prior to the shooting, they amended their contracts to include that incident for that same purpose. 3. While it was unquestionably traumatic on a conscious level for those who were wounded and their families, and a tragedy for all who loved the persons who were killed, at soul level the participants willingly served to force attention on the inevitable results of increasingly vitriolic rhetoric in a society that has become inured to that kind of speech as well as violence. This pervasive conditioning had to be brought to the forefront of national, international, awareness so the outcry for an end to incivility and violence can change the collective consciousness of your civilization, which in large part has accepted that kind of behavior as an innate aspect of human nature.

Interesting to think about...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

You mean a channeler? Like someone who channels a disembodied spirit?
The reality is a bit more mundain, in my opinion.
Judge Rolls got a phone call telling him about this event with the congresswoman.
What I heard today was that they were scheduled to have a joint press conference in four days from the shooting where they were going to make statements about the Arizona immigration law and it was to be in opposition to the Obama administration.
Jarid had just purchased the gun and no one knows about him ever having a gun previous to this event, or ever having shot a gun. To think that he did all that very accurate shooting is hard to believe. There was another person with him and I would suspect that it was the other person who did the shooting and Jarid was there to take the blame. I doubt he even remembers even doing it.
Today Officer McLamb said on his show that he talked to Mc Veigh when he was in prison and Timothy told him he was under mind control.

edit on 17-1-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
One thing that I know, being in the military, is that mind controle is big in the military, those guys can do whatever they want with a person if they do desire.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You mean a channeler? Like someone who channels a disembodied spirit?

Yes, it's a woman that supposedly channels the spirit of her dead son broadcasting from a higher dimension. Sounds crazy I know, but there has been a lot of truth in what she has written over the years. We agree on the fact that the official story isn't what happened, regardless of the details. lets leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeStanger

One thing that I know, being in the military, is that mind controle is big in the military, those guys can do whatever they want with a person if they do desire.....

Marines aren't nicknamed "jar heads" for no reason. The military empties, the military fills up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join