It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So other than shaving their heads, and talking funny, there is no connection. Sounding like your are grasping straws, or trying to misdirect.

link   
See page 5 of this thread it was Wayno who made the Erad connection.
Oswego went searchin for the Nasa blog after looking at an ATS post about the 9yo girl and connection with someone of the same surname "green" who killed a family in Iraq. He came back at page 30 saying he found info in a blog where there was an argument between vic + shooter, but i think all he found was a reference or similar story to what "Caitie Parker" told the press on her twitter page, which was that question that Gifford didn't answer!
I was hoping to find this mysterious blog hoping that there was a convo between vic + shooter about Nasa/2012/fake mars rover or summit but there is no blog (or at least there won't be by now)
Maybe the mars rover stuff is done in the desert, here's a pic www.flickr.com...@N06/2226437352/
somebody on my facebook thinks ths could be the Petrified forest in the desert?

seems like a lot of politicians are being bumped off has anyone seen this? voices.washingtonpos... t.com/local-breaking-news/dc/body-found-in-burning-car-in-d.html?wprss=local-breaking-news

Well im off to go shopping i suppose there will be about another 10 pages to troll through when i get back

link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Oh man.....what is up with that dude? He really needs to come back and do something to save his "credibility". I really regret flagging this thread. When I first started reading I was intrigued, but now I am just beyond irritated. Not that I believe what he said, but c'mon....if you are going to start a mega thread with hundreds of flags and pull in all these people who are trying to discuss this seriously....then lay out all this "spectacular" stuff....then *poof*, just disappear.......well....it's just stupid. If he took so much time to find out the "devastating secret news".... then do nothing but play childish games, I call TROLL. The only reason I am still here is because of the really smart and cool people posting here....and interesting thoughts (even the "out there" ones). Mr OP.....please grow a pair and explain yourself.....if not, good riddance! If you do this, then regardless of if I, and others believe you, at least you can reclaim your rep!
edit on 10-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

this cult is what made him wacko all the evidence is there they even talk abt 2012

one of many!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

this cult is what made him wacko all the evidence is there they even talk abt 2012

one of many!!!!!!
Thats the same thing i saw but a different picture i think thats the mask he is wearing in his flag burning video
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Its obiously very demonic and trying to confuss people...maybe the whole cult was brainwashed by the "illuminati" to branch out and make a other smaller cults connected too it?? maybe the leader is undercover CIA? how can you sell your soult ot jesus and the devil at the same time? these people are obviously confused.....
lol im listening to alex jones right now he is talking about all of these he said he knew before the shrine thing came out that he was a satanist

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

and someone even said this was a christian group lmao they are anytyhing but and they have thousands of sites

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Its actually CE/BCE as opposed to AD/BC, changed to please non-Christians. Either way they are infinite. Maybe not so much, BC/BCE only can go back as far as the beginning of time and AD/CE can go on until the end of time, whenever both may be. Experts of our time are guessing that the universe is 13.7 billion years old, so Before Christ or before common era is 13.7 billion minus 2011 years.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

I was the one who posted about that...... the last I heard, the parents hammered a 2x4 across the front door and would not let the FBI in.....then the next report said the officers were in the house. I had to leave, but just got back and trying to find out. Odd behaviour huh? They are hiding out and did not come to court when he appeared today. From what they are saying the parents are strange as well, and are not known to neighbors because they stay isolated. At least that's the reports from the news..... *hands you a grain of salt*

I'll see what I can find for you....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

I have my suspicions about AJ. I have seen a lot to point to him being a Disinfo agent. Not saying everything he spews is untrue, but probably a good enough portion.

link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Thanks for the correction....I was rushing to post...but you know what I meant right? He used it because it's the non religious thing.

link   
reply to post by matrix12

Dude, what is with the cult? Are you their PR rep or something? If I didn't know any better I would say you are trying to get as many hits as possible for their site. I apologize if this sounds brash, but after the whole oswego super duper ultra secret majic eyes only NASA blog bull$hit, I am having a hard time knowing who in this thread is real and who is a disinfo agent.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
look i found a resistence movement against this cult themovement1.weebly.com... watch the video

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

im not in this cult freak im talkn about the similar things that tie jared into it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Lets get back on track...so apparently they had a conversation online about whats to come, something NASA knows but wont tell us, DOOM (anyone find the blog yet?) why can we not find it but only certain people.....stilll WE DONT KNOW HIS MOTIVE....

I still think mind controlled is involved the Judge who got killed opposed Obama, Clinton, and was aggainst gun control...
2 for one??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by TKDRL

they are farfar from christians watch there vids they btalk about lettn demons into there body and takn ova the world crazy effn crap

eh... have you ever read the bible?
i don't find anything out of the ordinary* with that group of people, except maybe that there might be a money grabbing scheme behind it: www.organicrobot.co.za...
and who doesn't talk about 2012 nowadays? my grandparents does... talk about vague connection. don't make a long thread longer with meaningless info, please.

* of course a lot out of the ordinary, but not in a forum like this, i mean :-)
edit on 10-1-2011 by pimpinette because: adding *

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Your claim connecting this cult to the murderer (JLL) is a giant leap with your assumptions. Please define your logic how this is connected. Yes the similarities are there, no factual connections.

Thats like saying because I have a Russian accent and look like a Russian, I am from Russia. Doesn't work that way. Find a real connection, please.

link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

did we ever confirm that they said nasa blog on the news like one poster said?

link   

Then I retract my statement. Was just a question. We can refrain from the name calling.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

This is all I see right now...I'll post if I find more. They finally spoke to the parents, but that's all.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join